Reviews for Birthday For A Brennan
CarlaM2190 chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Very nice story. Enjoying immensely.
TravelingSue chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Wow... now that I would have never have expected... just the thought of snake coming out of my drain is enough to make me run.
EmmyMayyy chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I just read both chapters and I absolutely love this fanfiction.

I would love to see a little scene after Hodgins, Cam and Angela leave between the two, or something that involves Parker.

Maybe Parker at soccer and Brennan tags along with Booth with someone in the crowd telling Brennan how good her 'son' is at playing.

I don't know. Something of a lazy Saturday/Sunday.

Keep up the good work, this is absolutely fantastic. I want to see this be a really long fanfiction. x
jsiebert chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Great story enjoyed the romp and the thai food! Very humorous.

Plot ideas

- Booth getting Bones to go to Russ's wedding

- Booth and Bones going together as a couple to this wedding

- More of a relationship together ie dating

- How does Angela find out about B&B

- Time with Parker as a couple

_ Moving in together
ewe chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
"Honey, this couch is sort of sticky," Angela criticized.

"I spilled!" called Booth from the kitchen. "Sorry,"

jacklynvt11 chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
That was such a beautiful story. The beginning was so sweet with Booth comforting Brennan. The ending was hilarious. Loved it. Excellent job. :)
TravelingSue chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Very fun... I definitely feel when B&B do actually MOVE in the right direction, it'll be when Brennen is emotionally devestated. You got that with this story, but I'm thinking in this story Angela should be making more inuendo's for B&B to ignore or deny. More of an in character observation, or at least maybe note an internal debate that she wasn't going to harrass Brennen today.
206 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Temperance Alibella Potter chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
*giggles* How Funny! I loved it. Cant wait to read more of your stories :)

309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21