Reviews for Birthday For A Brennan
EowynGoldberry chapter 30 . 7/15/2010
I thought that was fun:) Liked the creative proposal. Funny they also bought a horse:) Wish I could get a Hanoverian but they aren't exactly the cheapest breed. Besides I haven't had surgery on my torn ACL so I can't ride right now. But I did get to ride a warmblood (I can't for sure remember if he was Hanoverian or something else) a few times when the owner was injured and it was awesome:)
stephaniew chapter 30 . 7/15/2010
Awww, that was just so much fun! It's really nice that they made such a fuss over her! The horse was totally hysterical!
Beth Cain chapter 30 . 7/15/2010
I just gulped this down in one sitting and I wanted to tell you... Thanks for a wonderful treat!
joana.nyc chapter 30 . 7/15/2010
Awesome!
EmmyMayyy chapter 30 . 7/14/2010
...

I'm going to be lost without this story, truly lost... I will be looking out for the sequal and I hope it will be very soon..
HowIsTheDRAMAQUEEN chapter 29 . 7/12/2010
THANK YOU for discussing ALS, however briefly. It's a torturous disease on it's patients and their families and if even mentioning it in here will cause ONE person to Google it for more details, it's a good thing. And while some would have Taylor's father have died of cancer or something else more common than ALS, raising awareness is important, however you can.

On a more relevant track, it's a very good story. I've only recently discovered it, but I read the whole thing all the way through. I kind of like Taylor, though. She's a quasi-squint. ;) Love your story, more soon?
joana.nyc chapter 29 . 7/10/2010
Whoa
Bonesfan25 chapter 29 . 7/10/2010
AWWWWW I like that he told him in front of everyone! Its kinda cute to hit him with it like that! I think Jared would make a good dad and maybe he'll actually grow up a bit too! So are you blaming the ALS for Booth's dad being the way he was? Or was that her "father" but not biologically?
EmmyMayyy chapter 29 . 7/10/2010
Oh wow... I'm glad Taylor liked Brennan's proposal idea. And wow, a lot more background on Taylor she's a very strong willed woman, its nice to see. Its usually a Brennan thing to tell if something's pregnant but the widening of the woman's gait, but it was good as that Taylor picked up on it.

The next chapter's the end is it? Damn.
cheysma2000 chapter 29 . 7/10/2010
Great update. Thanks
fivesteamboatsxD chapter 29 . 7/10/2010
what the hell. This is crazy!

More soon.
MMWillow13 chapter 29 . 7/10/2010
when things need a little shaking up introduce a new character ... personally I love her and think it's an excellent way to extend the story into a sequel
kimmiej77 chapter 28 . 7/9/2010
update soon, love it!
fivesteamboatsxD chapter 28 . 7/7/2010
LOVE IT. Awh LOVE HER.
Bonesfan25 chapter 28 . 7/6/2010
wow this chapter had so much going on all at the same time! Had this been filmed it would probably only be about a 10 minute scene! Craziness!
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »