Reviews for Birthday For A Brennan
fivesteamboatsxD chapter 28 . 7/7/2010
LOVE IT. Awh LOVE HER.
Bonesfan25 chapter 28 . 7/6/2010
wow this chapter had so much going on all at the same time! Had this been filmed it would probably only be about a 10 minute scene! Craziness!
cheysma2000 chapter 28 . 7/6/2010
I liked the update alot. She fit right in at the lab. I think she would make a great girlfriend for Sweets too. :)
don't care chapter 28 . 7/6/2010
Hi, I was reading this story and I was really enjoying it... but the last couple of chapter's started to confuse me a little... I'm liking the chapters and, but I'm just now wondering where the story is heading? But other than that I am enjoying each of the chapters...
msralways chapter 28 . 7/6/2010
I already like Taylor. She's so perky and adorable, like amix of Booth, Angela and Hodgins, although Hodgins' influence sums up to the conspiracy theories and the inteligence. lol
MMWillow13 chapter 28 . 7/6/2010
LMAO Taylor is great
joana.nyc chapter 28 . 7/6/2010
If just keeps getting better!
EmmyMayyy chapter 28 . 7/6/2010
The jury is still out on my thoughts of Taylor. She's a little of all the characters meshed together and yeah, I can't decided wether I like her or not. She's kickass like Angela, she has the obvious physical attributes like Booth, the conspiracy/opinions like Hodgins. She knows about as much as Brennan and to some state has the same views as her. She's mature and worthy like Cam. And she's got the psychology credence like Sweets...well sort of.

I want to see what Brennan wanted to talk to Taylor about. It could either be dead-straight or it could be entertaining. I'm hoping for the latter.
kimmiej77 chapter 27 . 7/2/2010
update soon, love it!
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 27 . 6/27/2010
Damn...Update soon!
msralways chapter 27 . 6/27/2010
I knew it! I'm eager to find out where this is headed!
fivesteamboatsxD chapter 27 . 6/27/2010
now it makes sense.

more soon.
TravelingSue chapter 27 . 6/27/2010
WOW! Bones knew before Booth, what a smarty pants :)
TravelingSue chapter 26 . 6/27/2010
Taht was an awesome "shoe" story, but for real I'd love to see them... they sound gorgeous!
cheysma2000 chapter 27 . 6/26/2010
Oh my, poor Booth. As much as he values family and now he has an unknown sister.
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »