Reviews for Sticks and Stones
WrittenInClouds chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I agree,in a way im actually like Dib and Gaz just randomly saying,but i do hate the pepole whoo laugh at you for your diffrences but your diffrences makes you who you are and that makes you great
Nobody's Home chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I loved the poem, as well as the tangent- I agree with you, it's a horrible feeling, being on the outside, hearing your name but not catching the context, knowing only giggles and condecending smiles from the people who speak of you. It hurts. If I didn't have other people to count on, the other names they say at my side, I would go to bed every night wishing I wouldn't wake up. I'm lucky that I have such good friends to stick by me through times like that.

I absolutley adored this.
Invader Taz chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
you are deserves to be abused and fact, i find myself wishing that everyone would just what?i think I'm one of those people,except no one is abusing me but myself.i sit in my room and listen to the voices.i cant be 't drink the your family in the them .i believe that I've gone thoroughly ...don't try to help those people...don't help me.i think that if i ever returned to being "normal".i would commit 't try to only makes it worse.
Arcy911913 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Arcy agrees with you!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Yes people can be cruel, but sometimes that's just human nature... sick but true.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
FattySkeleton chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
In my life i live with that abuse, probably not as extreme but i know the isolation, the taunts, the wishing that the stupid people would just grow up. But you live with it.

I turn the abuse into fuel. I let my self burn it up, i rant scream yell and curse my lungs out then you let the smoke settle, take a nap, have a good cry, the works.

Then you just add another layer of armor and go back into the world.

You don't have to smile, you just have to deal.

Yeah, it's not healthy but you put up your sheilds and you wait.

You wait for the few people who can slide right underneath of your sheilds and let you protect them.

Sorry i ranted at you but i have a problem with that.