Reviews for Legends
YuKiOnA-Ga chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I wouldn't have expected to enjoy this as much as I have. Good job!

Melissa72 chapter 16 . 6/3/2011
Well? Are ya comin back? Its a mighty fine story you got here! You have a gift for writing, keep at it...and thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
arynwy chapter 16 . 9/7/2010
I hope you decide to come back to this some day. Very original and the banter between characters is amusing.
kree chapter 16 . 8/10/2010
Oh no! Why oh why haven't you updated since 2002?

I do love this fic, though I think I'll have to only read completed things from now on - your stories are so well written and interesting that it hurts me when I realize they aren't complete yet. Emphasis on the yet. I do thank you for the 'Drunk Scotsman' song. I *love* drinking songs (especially the Hobbit drinking song from the Lord of the Rings) so I'll be sure to sing that one next time I'm smashed :) (I think my friends might hate you for that though).
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 16 . 3/22/2010
This is such a WONDERFUL story with wonderful characters, and interesting plot and imaginative situations. I'm both glad and sorry to have found it - glad because it is delightful and sad because you abandoned it years ago and there is little chance it will ever be finished now. Had I your talent, I should not have stopped with this. Blessings of the Goddess on you.
Reader in the Corner chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
If Thistledown is a "Singles colony", to uote Eittene, then why would Madame Bowater and her young ones be living there? There aren't many slips like this in the story, though a few typos. Please up date this
FaerieatHeart13 chapter 16 . 1/31/2008
Darn you for ending the chapter. Wonderful story. A little lacking on the detail end, but you can fix that. I loved your prologue, absolutely ensnaring. You plot is good, but again put more detail into it. Just a bit here and there and your story will be brilliant! Till we meet again...
cutecess chapter 16 . 10/13/2007
cool story
Unseen Watcher chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
'ello. Just reminiscing... and enjoying all the 'you mess with her and your ancestors will feel your punishment' moments. So protective. heh.
Avalon's mists chapter 16 . 7/31/2006
Its a really good fic. Please write more.
Raen chapter 5 . 7/17/2006
I, personally, completely agree with you about Sarah's religion choice! My mother was Jewish and my father sort of in- between Christian and Catholic(and I have several friends that are Pagan). Lol so I have had a bit of a taste of both worlds. Though the way people practice any religion varies for them;some being less orthodox than others. Pagan seems to me to commonly be the most accepting of just about anything happening. I think it was a good religion choice for Sarah. Especially because of the flexibility of its different aspects.

But then again that's just my personal belief. :) My point, however, is just that this is YOUR story that YOU are writing (though you wish to please the readers and must adhere to Rules) it should be your decision. If it makes sense for Sarah to be Pagan in this story then that is simply your belief. I don't see what the problem is with that. This is a great fanfic and I can't wait to see what will happen next.

Best of luck!

inked quill chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
what kind of pagen are you im wicca
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I just read a bit of your profile and saw your birth date. Small world. *winks* Anyway, I would LOVE an update on this!
Unseen Watcher chapter 16 . 11/15/2005
I hear whispers of a sequel but this one doesn't look finished. What will I find when I look at your author page. *arches an eyebrow* Finish.
Unseen Watcher chapter 14 . 11/15/2005
HAH! I see you've been drinking something rather strong yourself!