Reviews for Just as Deadly
sh91767 chapter 1 . 9/30
Enjoyed the story immensely. The writing was well-done and character development were great. So great that I make the next comments to the characters' behavior, not the great writing or storyline. I disliked the way Mac acted as if Sam was acting unnecessarily 'bitchy'. It was not nor should it ever be the siblings jobs to take care of each other the way John demanded. Sam was not wrong for wanting more out of life, and to made to feel shame that his feelings were never taken into consideration explains his anger. Selfish is the definition the teenage years. However, there was no more selfish person in the Winchester dynamic than John. That Dean wanted to sacrifice for John was his decision. However, Sam's decision to carve out a life of his own was no less a legitimate decision than Dean's choice of self-sacrifice. Mac was supposed to be the reasonable adult in this situation. Heap all the attention you want on Dean, he needed it. But to slam Sam for acting the way teenagers act without having any compassion for the life he was forced to lead was not fair. Dean liked hunting and bowing down to his father, Sam did not. Neither were wrong in their choices. Only Sam was punished for it.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
love it
Anise Nadiah chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
This is beautiful and sam is a BITCH! I'm glad that he learned his mistakes. I love how mac take care the two of them and hoping that it would only be longer. I do hate john! Poor dean, had to give up his dreams. I hope there are more winchester's boys visit to mac house because this is so sweet. Thanks for this.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
poor dean
frostfalcon chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Nicely done... I enjoyed the story and am now off to read through the rest you have posted!
yaoilover4 chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
This it's the last? REALLY? aawwww! I want more! aren't a second part or something like that? Please write some more!

oh! And the part of slash Mac/Dean was so fucking funny and great, I totally loved :)

I wait for more!

Ja ne!
HAMUCHA chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
So, did that mean that John knew about the baseball scholarship?

I'm really glad that Mac can convince John to stay. And their talk even made John asking about his eldest's health!

Will this Brotherhood AU leads to Dean going to collage and hunting on weekends or not?
HAMUCHA chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
I love reading sick Dean.

But I think love even more reading about people that care about him and taking car of him.

This is great.
HAMUCHA chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
("Please, Samuel, just remember - words can be deadly weapons. Sometimes, the things you say can hurt the ones you love badly. Your brother doesn't deserve that, son.")

Mac's such a good and wise man. And he has an aura of authority in him. I like him. I hope Sam really listened to him.
Foreverwolf chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
This is defintiely one of my favorite stories! Loved it!
astafir chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
I enjoyed yor fic greatly!

A few days of piece for boys, John who agreed to stay for a while... I can't understand what touched me so much about thus story, but definetly there is something appealing attention, making you curiuos about the whole story..

So thank you so much! A wonderful dic!
LamiaJade chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
I was a little shocked when I found this. I thought I had you already on author's alert. Well, aparently that wasn't the case. Though I changed that now. :)

This was awesome! I read the whole story at once. *looks at the abandoned dustcloth*

I'm really pro-John but sometimes I could throttle him. *argh*

You did an wonderfull job with this story and the characters.

Can't wait to read more of 'Suitcase of Memories'. *hint hint hint*

Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I loved the story- though I found it ended a little suddenly. Great Dean h/C though- and loved rebellious Sam!
aniki19 chapter 8 . 3/17/2010

*tries to look innocent*

i think i read both chapters and forgot to review.

*cowers from the wrath of sensue*

so as a peace offering...*passes cookies to sensue*

i'll try to make this review as long as two,k.

*takes a deep breathe*

1st off, i want to thank you for the consistency(sort of) of the updates of this story.

its hard to keep updating regularly..i definately lack the discipline.*rolls eyes*

it's like the only thing i look forward to nowadays...sad but true...

*mutters* gotta get a boyfriend...but dean's standard is kinda hard to find,you know...

*sighs forlornly*

unless you know someone...*giggles*

o.k..o.k..enough digression

i liked the way you explore the complications growing up a winchester could be.

i can imagine sammy being the way he is and what he has become(s4,hello?)and i don't really know who's to blame...

its the age old debate of nurture versus nature i guess...and i didn't do that well for that paper...

i'm not too sure about daddy dearest...he's still an enigma to me...basically i jus think he tries...

mac is a god send. do you really wanna know how much i love him? he's the water that douses fiery john.

and i *heart* the way you portray dean to be the person he is and will become.

i think dean has a very sad disposition and he tries his best to please everyone at the expense of his own pysiology(?) till he's under so much stress he makes himself ill.

*passes teddy to dean*

this was a very intense character analysis and i've enjoyed each and every painful,tormentous step of the way!

*passes a huge bag of m&m's to sensue*

o.k...hopefully this review is the longest you've had to make up for two chapters...*hungs head guilty*

more to come?

penless chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
Yup. Really, really enjoyed this story. Thanks so much!