Reviews for The Duffel Bag
yingyanggirl chapter 6 . 6/17
I hope that you get back into this soon as this is a great story so far.
senpen banka chapter 6 . 3/5
Great story, hope you decide to pick it up again!
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Oh come on, I want too see how Jake's mom reacts to Jake getting his Ikran and mating Neytiri.
dracoessa chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
I agree with mrs. Captian jack sparrow, please don't abandon this story.
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
I hope that you haven't abandoned this story, because it shows jake's adventure through his vids.
BigBootyBaby chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
This is a really great story! I hope you will have the chance to complete it.

BBB
Mrs Capt Jack Sparrows chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
I love this story... please don't abandon it!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
It's really too bad you seem to have given up this story! It really was good!

Well, I guess I'll still check on it from time to time, just in case you find new inspiration and add a new chapter!
Dracoess chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
I agree With Anonymous about how Mrs. Sully is reading about Jakes Adventures. I also can't wait to see Mrs. Sully's reaction to Jake's and Neytiri's mating, also Jake becoming the Sixth Toruk Makto of the clan. Also if there are shuttles going to Pandora, I hope that Mrs. Sully would go and suprise both Jake and Neytiri with a visit.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
The idea of Jake's mom reading about his Padoran adventures is insanly cool:)

I do wish the chaps were longer but it still rocks.:P

I read some other reviews and one mentioned having Neytiri appear in one or more of them, I would love that!

I really can't wait to see Mrs. Sully's reaction to Jake and Neytiri mating, and also HER SON becoming Toruk Makto

Oel Ngati Kameie -
Limxuxu09 chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
I just finished reading the story.. I hope you'll update soon! :)
Limxuxu09 chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
I just had to comment on this:

"And they were leaders of the clan, which would make Neytiri a Pandora version of Pocahontas. Mrs. Sully was amused as well as surprised."

My brother actually said that the Avatar has a similar story to when the Europeans attacked the Native Americans for gold... So yeah, it's really like Neytiri is Pocahontas... Even with the use of bow and the body paintings, they're very Native American-like lol... :D
A Reviewer chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
Oh man I can not wait for the chapter with him mating with neytiri and when she ousted him as a traitor. I love this Story!
Dracoess chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Good Chapter, I wounder if this gets Mrs. Scully curriosity up enough to go?
kijna chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
I'm digging the story idea, but since the premise is around the reactions of Jack's mom I think you need to incorporate more of her thoughts and analysis. Perhaps you could have a longer journal entry that covers several days or experiences around a common theme and then have her react to them.