Reviews for The Shattering
prince-bishop chapter 17 . 12/13/2014
I was so into this story, and I thought chapter 17 was the end, but I was wrong, please update this story, can't leave it hanging like this.
scadki chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
OK, here's the thing. I am one of those readers who VERY RARELY review. I know, shame on me. But here I am, after having easily read 1,000 stories on this site, begging you for an update! Please, please, please. I love this story. This is the first story I have read that portrays Gibbs in the light you have and I have to say I NEED more. I would write more but I feel too compelled to click on your profile in the hopes that, even though it is midnight, I will find you have written other stories I can lose myself in.
Thank you so much for what you have shared with us so far. Brilliant!
scadki chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
I just found this story. I read straight through and desperately need another chapter or 10. I have read thousands (no kidding) of NCIS FF and have never read Gibbs portrayed like you have in this story. It is a nice twist. Please update. I so look forward to seeing what happens next.
Zoyarose chapter 17 . 3/18/2012
I forgot how much I loved this story...I do hope we'll get more chapters out...I want to see Abby go off on Gibbs and have them all support Tony and turn their back on Gibbs. I hope Tony and Ziva do find their way back to each other after all they've been through. :-)
KYTIVAFAN chapter 17 . 9/13/2011
I hope you feel better soon! And what a devoted writer you are -giving us this lovely update despite your pain and suffering. lol

Thank goodness for Abby - I am glad that she was there to comfort Ziva.

I can't wait to see T/Z prove Gibbs wrong! I just want to punch him - I don't see how the team can ever trust him again after this. I know he has what he considers their best interests at heart - but whoa! talk about going about it the wrong way...
Sparkiebunny chapter 17 . 9/13/2011
Great update! Hope you feel better soon!
YellinYee chapter 17 . 9/12/2011
Eek! I hope your kidney stone passes quickly and with as minimal pain as possible.

If only everyone had an Abby to keep everyone thinking the glass is perpetually half full. Ziva's in good hands until she can talk to Tony and sort out all the mumbo jumbo thrown at her by Gibbs. And if things go south, she and Tony both have Abby, McGee and Ducky to lean on for support.
YellinYee chapter 16 . 9/12/2011
Aw, I've missed this story! I'd also forgotten how much of a jerk Gibbs was in previous chapters. I want to high five McGee for finding his voice and standing up to his friends at the end. I always liked the McNerd. :)

I can't wait for more, whenever that is. No rush, as I'll be waiting.

(Whoops, here to review ch. 18 and saw this saved. Thought I'd posted it already!)
KYTIVAFAN chapter 16 . 9/11/2011
Chic, I just want to hug you right now. This story is unbelievable. I love it. I remember reading it sometime ago and when I saw the update, I squeed. Please sweetie, update soon before I kill Gibbs...
Mc7ism chapter 16 . 9/11/2011
Go McGee! This was an awesome chapter! Well done. McGee certainly has grown up and I love that he stood up to Gibbs (and punched him) for Tony and Ziva. Now, when do we get to read the next chapter? lol...I'm greedy, I know! Thanks for posting:o)
mprmusings chapter 16 . 9/11/2011
wow, i just found this ff and got so caught up in the storyline i had to read all 16 chapters before i could respond/review. first let me say "the horror"-the visual of gibbs and ziva kissing, to gibbs cutting tony's legs out from under him by way of "the chat" to gibb's tormenting ziva with the "think about it chat" even after discovering she lost the baby...

to the "hell ya's"- the nod to the relationships that tony has developed and the depth of said relationships and not just ziva. abby, tim, ducky and especially palmer. a huge "hell ya" for beautifully capturing the nuance of their deep friendship that began when gibbs first retired and it was jimmy that encouraged tony because he "wasn't gibbs" and didn't chastize tony because "he wasn't gibbs". i maintain it's subtle but jimmy is actually very observant and genuine. and of course, look at mcprobie-all grown up and in reality very aware of just the man that tony is through and through.

i totally get how rl sneaks up on you so while i would love to see frequent updates and a happy tiva ending. i wanted you to know that i have simultaneously loved and hated this story line for the obvious reasons :) thank you for sharing and i hope to see an update/epilogue in the near future. thanks again.
Zoyarose chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
So glad you decided to write another chapter and that your muse is back. You did a great job with this chapter and it's nice to see that Gibbs is being put in his place...especially by McGee. I am really looking forward to seeing how things go for Ziva and Tony and I hope they can find their way back to each other and that Gibb realizes just how wrong he was to hurt Tony and Ziva.
Sparkiebunny chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Haha, wow, I'd forgotten I had this on alert! I'm no longer a Tiva fan, but this is very well-written, and I'm excited to see what happens next. Well done! :)
alexindigo chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
Just discovered this story and loved it! Will you continuing? I'd really like to see where this goes. I don't know whether to be mad at Gibbs for filling Tony's head with doubts or at Tony for allowing it to happen. It is in keeping with the show though, Ziva keeps trying to get in and Tony keeps pushing her out and when he finally comes to his senses and tries, it's too late because she has already built all her walls. I wonder how Tony is going to explain his way out of this one? How on earth is Ziva supposed to handle a pregnancy with a man she's madly in love with but who isn't even sure that he loves her?

What's so good about this story is that the moment Gibbs mentioned it to Tony, I had the same feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach. I always knew that Ziva loved Tony. It's pretty obvious to anyone who watched the earlier seasons. While Tony did the grand gesture of going to Africa to avenge her death, Ziva loved him in little ways like worrying for him when she saw him wearing a hospital bracelet and when he told her he was awaiting test results or when she killed because his life was in danger or when she comforted him after Jeanne left him. I've lost count of the number of times she has extended herself for him only for him to make a nasty joke at her expense or just laugh the whole thing off. So, I had no problem believing Gibbs in this story because the truth is I DON'T know if Tony loves her. And judging from the last few chapters, it doesn't look like he knows it either. God, this is going to absolutely break Ziva when she finds out.

Anyway, I love this story and I actually think you did a really good job with it. I hope you come back to it, if not for anything at least for some closure for Ziva and her child. I've read your two other stories and I'm guessing that you also blame Ziva for the Rivkin mess and doesn't think deserves Tony? I agree that Ziva is to blame, but if you back-track, you can see how much Ziva has had to close herself off from Tony after being repeatedly rejected by him despite her consistent attempts at opening up to him. Even is S8 after she ends things with Ray and Tony says how easy it is to be with EJ, you can see the pain that flares in her face at that comment. It's too bad the writers never explored that on the show, seemingly content to make vague references to how important one regards the other but not actually doing or showing just how much they do. I do hope that you'll give Ziva a chance in this story since she doesn't seem to get a happy ending otherwise. And God knows she deserves one after everything she's been through, especially with Tony.

Thank you for sharing! )
mbj chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
Oh that ending was just evil! Please don't leave us hanging for too much longer! I have to admit I wasn't to sure about this story in the beginning but now you have me hooked. The last chapter was great!