Reviews for Tying Together Fathers, Sons, Friends and Lovers
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
i really love this! will there be more to this story, or in this verse? *super hopeful*
thanks so much for writing this and sharing it here, it has been very well enjoyed. :)
volfan chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Love the idea of Captain Jack being Tony's father. They are surprisingly alike in many ways. Jack meeting Gibbs should strike fear in Tony.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
i hope you write more. this is a brilliant idea. they both have gorgeous smiles and love to flirt.

i'd love to see Tony visit Cardiff around when Gwen shows up. i don't think Tony would be too impressed with her. after all she did stand back as a civilian was attacked right in front of her and did nothing. dereliction of duty? anyone?

and the whole Suzie with the knife and glove...

and his reponse to Owen using something just a few levels above Roofies to get la*d.

and Ianto. i think Tony would be empathic about wanting to save Lisa. and they'd be fast friends. the suits and love of James Bond would definately help them gel as buddies (mates).

so please continue this.
movietvgirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wish you would write more! Loved they story!
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I so wish that there was more to this!
ConventionObsessive chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wow wow wow - this is SOO GOOD! I love it I love it I love it! This is the ONLY time I've read a crossover and properly enjoyed it - PLEASE make a second chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Luv this story!
Pretty please write a sequel with jack meeting Gibbs and tony meeting ianto.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh this was beautiful. Although I would have loved the gibbs jack moment
Bzzyt chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is kind of awesome, good job!
Page Nube Warrior chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
You should write some more stories with this theme. Maybe when the team meet Jack and find out his secret?
diavoloduchessa chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
WOW! I really really love this. Not something I've ever thought of, but I'm sure glad you did. :)(:
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I live the idea of Jack being his father. They work lol
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I never thought of Jack as Tony's dad but now I can see it! I love this universe :) Although knowing Jack is Tony's dad I don't like him with Abby, LOL! Would LOVE to read more!
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh, my God. I am a desperate lover of Jack Harkness. I named my dog after him. Coming in only second to our favorite rogue time agent is Tony, whom I love almost as much.

I clicked on this story, going into it thinking "huh...", but came out going "Where's the rest?" This combination of characters Never. Crossed. My. Mind. And I am completely blown away. If there's anything I love more than a whumped Tony, it's a deep-love Jack, and you? You gave me both. I just... blown away. Totally.

Bravissima, bella.
fringeperson chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was both heartwarming and hilarious. I loved every second of it.