Reviews for All I Need
BlueRose22 chapter 24 . 8/16/2010
Okay so I just finished this story. And I already read the first. I just want to know if your doing any more with Christine? One shots or whatever.. Loved it! Actually I'm writing a story now that sounds similar to this... Well, Jack fell in love with Hector's younger sister.. But this one is about their daughter Alex. Anyway.. Loved it.
ggggggggg4sd chapter 24 . 8/2/2010
wonderful story and sequal :D
michelle1203 chapter 24 . 8/2/2010
I love the Christine series, it's so beautifully written. I wish there were more deleted scenes, I'd like to read how Teague raised her and etc. :D I wish more 'jacks daughter' stories were written as well
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 24 . 7/16/2010
Your stories were absolutely amazing! Roxxi wsn't really a Mary-Sue at least not in my opinion. I can't wait to read more stories by you!
callieandjack chapter 24 . 5/20/2010
AWWW! Such a sweet ending! :)
GalnKay chapter 24 . 5/14/2010
Well, first off, congrats on finding the undo button :D And I loved your stories!..even tho Roxxi scared me just a tad.. :D Cant wait to see more from you soon!

To be a Sparrow ye gotta fly,

Gal
Heart Torn Out chapter 24 . 5/3/2010
thanks for the advice. I think i'll do that!

And, well, I liked the deleted scenes. They were cute. And funny. the sugar high thing isn't that bad of an idea. I do that just for fun!

I'm so BAD!

I know, i know. I'm not.

Any way, yeah. I'm trying to catch up on all your fanfic.
(WITHOUT getting cinfused this time!)

Keep up the awesome job!
Songbird of Night chapter 24 . 5/2/2010
Bahahahahaha! These were hilarious! I loved em! Totally made my night! :)
Captain Vanessa chapter 24 . 5/2/2010
Christine then pointed at a pin. "Da?"

Teague felt like smacking his own forehead. "No Christie, that's not your Da."
Rofl
u bestie!
Kamerack chapter 24 . 5/2/2010
This is such a cute and funny fic - this, and Be With You! Quite personally, I don't find any of your characters (Roxxi included) to be a Mary-Sue type, because you have stated that you wrote her past as it is to show her feelings for Jack. That's nothing to be ashamed of; I do it, too. But, back to topic: the story was wonderful to read, and I do hope you will keep writing such magnificent stories, as I look forward to reading them.
nineteennintytwo chapter 24 . 5/2/2010
Wow, I best get sugar high before writing; I'm forever trying to come up with funny lines for my stories :)

Anyway, I liked these scenes; they were funny and had me laughing! And if you can't think up anymore good ideas, then it's best to leave the story as it is. In my opinion, it's always best to have one really good story than to make about four sequels which suck.

A prequel could be good, though, to see how Jack and Rebecca met and how Teague raised Christine :)

Until next time, cheerio!

nineteennintytwo
Heart Torn Out chapter 23 . 4/29/2010
Thank you for that! I think you're right. No, I KNOW you're right. and I'm talking to him tomorrow. Let's see what happens then?

Also...

Loved the end! Is this really it though? Are you going to make anymore tales about Christine and Willy or Jack and Rebecca?

Or even Roxxi?

You should. I would be there reading it all.

Oh, and turns out, I didn't lose my iPod...

On of my friends stole it. I know for a fact now. Some crappy friends I have. Now I have no one:(

But, nuf bout me! I loved this story and will always love it and am sad, but kind of happy, to see it end. Sad, cuz, well, it ended. Happy, cuz it ended GREAT!

Well, that's all for now scallywags XD
nineteennintytwo chapter 23 . 4/29/2010
Wow. I SO didn't see that coming! Awesome finish! Can't wait to read the deleted scenes!

nineteennintytwo
Songbird of Night chapter 23 . 4/28/2010
That was AWESOME! I loved your story! It had everything! :) Great job and congratulations on finishing!
Heart Torn Out chapter 22 . 4/28/2010
Ugh.

Today sucked. I was stuck in the rain in the cold, waiting fro my late bus with a 'friend'. God he's gorgeuos. And then, he was flirting with my best friend and he KNOWS how I feel about him. Then,he made it up to I lost my iPod, the one I've had for three years with all my music on it that I loved and now it's gone forever, somewhere in Boston and I can't even think straight, never mind LIVE a normal life without it. I can't seven SLEEP without the thing. It's going to be a horrible life. For me.

And I was SO depressed, that I'm blowing off my project for the third day in a row and coming on here. The project is due next Tuesday.

It won't be finished.

Anyway, so I came on here, hoping against hope that you would have updated. I thought that it would turn out that you didn't because of my luck all day.

My fucking horrible luck.

And then i saw that you DID update and I read it and it was amazing! I loved it. So much.

So...

Thank you Captain Roxxi, for making my day a little brighter, my mood a little lighter, my pain a little slighter.

Because right now, I have a hole in my chest the size of Texas and it hurts so bad, because my boy and music are gone and I'm going to fail English.

Thank you for updating.

I don't think it's ever going to mean more to anyone the way it means to me.

So once again...