Reviews for Getting Lucky in Kentucky
TheGirlwiththeSilverPen chapter 1 . 2/19
Oh man this was one of the first Destiel fics I ever read (I saw the LiveJournal link on a rec list like six months back when I was only just getting into Supernatural). I'm so happy to have found it on here! It was super adorable and I will definitely be re-reading it soon c:
writhen heart chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Ooh, that was gorgeous. I love knowing, trolling Sam, hehehe.
writhen heart chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Whoa, this is awesome! Love Cas discovering his sexuality as a human. Dean's protectiveness over him here is my favourite thing.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Loved the tone and perspective of this story! Thanks
The Reserved Reader chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
I particularly enjoyed your writing style in this fic. It was funny, light, and sweet. I also love your witty and sarcastic humor. I love the slow build to Dean and Cas's relationship.
dragoness simplicity chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I love your story, particularly your writing style. Not many stories can skip past the Supernatural plot without it sounding like they either forgot about it or just just don't care. You chose to speak to the readers in third person and that is so incredibly rare that it was very refreshing.

You didn't skip past the fact that Castiel is in Jimmy Novak's body either. Most writers do. I love that about your style. Detailed, yet railroaded enough to get your main story across.

I loved it.
jean.say.hi chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
You cannot possibly fathom how much I heavy-breathed for this. So so much angst and fluff and self-doubt and I just want to wrap the three of them in my arms and tell them they're beautiful hopeless souls and everything is gonna be alright and I love them so so much and coo them to sleep. No. Just no.
ngitheni chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
This was so adorable
AuroraBlix chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Some people just have a gift... You're one of them, by the way.

: )
stripeysocks123 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
That was sweet. I love your imagination and your vocabulary though! Seriously, it's brilliant. Just like, "angel taxi". It's in the little things!
WhoLockedGirl11 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Aww loved it! :)
Felicionem chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
AWW. That's so perfectly cute and sweet and adorable!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Love.
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Adorable! I really am enjoying this fic!
AreYouReady chapter 2 . 5/9/2013