Reviews for Ariel's journey
MewLover chapter 10 . 6/28
I loved this story.
MewLover chapter 4 . 6/28
Wow, she met the three archaeologists from the "War" huh? That was one funny meeting I must say, and Ariel seems even more excited than she was before about being able to explore the surface. I wonder will she meet Aku again, or meet Jack yet? This is good work
EweLamb Lover chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
WOO! Kings Quest 7 Refrence! \(030)/
EweLamb Lover chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
:D yes!
ChaosMagemon chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
Well done. It took you two years, but your work paid off
ChaosMagemon chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
I can't wait to see how things go with Ariel and Jack's parents
FireShifter chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
Great chapter. So Ariel and her friends finally realize who Aku is, and they're in his capital city to boot!

Keep on writing! :D
Amber Pegasus chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
That was a close call for ariel!
FireShifter chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
I love this chapter! It's so sweet how the children become fascinated with Ariel and how they exchange stories like they did about Samurai Jack.

(Lousy doesn't even close to describe Aku's own storytelling)

"Part of your World" song was great touch as well. :D
Amber Pegasus chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Very encanted!
Amber Pegasus chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
very nice!
FireShifter chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Great chapter! Keep 'em coming. :D

Was the scene in the river and the bounty hunters was the same as the one with Jack nearby or was this entire different one?
Amber Pegasus chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
this dosen't look good for Areal!
BSClover chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Sure do!

I remember the fairy from Jack tales and er, the gorillas and Jack learns to jump good.
FireShifter chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Interesting! I just watch Jack learn to Jump Good episode last night! It's one my favorite episodes. I love Aku's expression in the end when he's caught by surprise as Jack leaps extremely high in the air and exclaims: "You fly!" [Jack] "No! Jump good!

I felt so bad for the silly overgrown blue hamster based on Hayao Miyazaki's Totoro. in "Jack and the Creature." Annoying as he was, he only wanted to help Jack and be his friend.

I'm surprised it didn't follow Ariel all over. LOL

Great new chapter! Keep it up!