Reviews for Wish You Were Here
PixieXW chapter 23 . 1/26/2014
Sob! Ive just read all four stories in this series and loved it. Its got the same basis as a story im working on and yet it went a totally different way from my own version- pretty cool. Im just gutted that my parents never actually did it. (Lyronthriamiouska was created artificially and implanted into Sarah) feeling both numb and very sattisfied by this ending. Loved every second.
timano chapter 23 . 9/22/2010
A fantastic story, well-written and exciting! I enjoyed every word of it. Honestly, your stories are getting better and better! At least 30 out of 10 stars.
Weimlady chapter 23 . 7/13/2010
Nice little coda! So, who has Sarah been travelling the time/space continuum with-Ten or Four?

Where's Maria? Her Dad just died!
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 22 . 7/11/2010
Awwwwww... Alanna is adorable! I love how you worked in the regeneration, though I still find it a little jarring to think of Sarah and 11. :)

Glad to see that everything ultimately worked out. Sorry Sue had to retire, but like you say, maybe it's time. But I'm sure she'll get into freelance trouble! :)
Weimlady chapter 22 . 7/11/2010
GAAAAAHHHHHH! You did it! I knew you were going to do it. *sigh* I'll have you know that this is the only 11 fanfic I've read, and you tricked me into it! :P

Good thing I watched three hours of him last night. Reminding myself, however reluctantly, that, yes, he IS the Doctor now. *double sigh*

Cute scenes with "Grandpa" and "Grandma". :) And yes, I got the parallel between Alanna on the floor coloring and the vision in the matrix of Four and Sue doing the same, before you pointed it out.

Life with a psychic six-year-old would be something of a trial, privacy-wise, wouldn't it!

Nice images of Harry with the baby. He's her grandpa, too, after all. And I bet he's good with babies.

Looking forward to the epilog-going to have Sarah meet Twelve in it? :P
Weimlady chapter 21 . 7/8/2010
Sigh. You had to go there. I want to pretend the whole R thing didn't happen, but you're making me live through it again.

Nice touch about the baby and the regeneration energy bringing her back to life. Did she change? How could you tell? All babies look alike according to my brother! What was wrong with the poor wee thing, or doesn't that really matter?

Not sure I fully understand why Sarah didn't turn into the Master, but I'm glad she didn't. John Simm's head on Lis' body-no. Just. No. Bad enough you went there with Luke. Ew. Sarah might have been a tad more shook up about that, but of course, she does have other things to think about.

You aren't going to...no, you wouldn't. Would you? *pouts* I'll be very unhappy if you do! (Ha ha, now you're wondering what I'm talking about, aren't you! Or am I that transparent?) Guess I'll have to wait and see!
Weimlady chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
Ah, some quality Ten/Sarah time! Very nice. And just what were they up to in that hotel that put Sarah to sleepy-bye? Hmm? Reliving the past in full technicolor detail?

Oh, my mind is evil tonight. You have me wondering if Four would ever have deserved the nickname of Tenninch. Assuming Time Lord bits change with each regeneration along with everything else. If so, then I'm having a young Frankenstein moment picturing Sarah and Ten. "Oh sweet mystery of life at last I've found you!" LOL!
Weimlady chapter 19 . 7/1/2010
What a lovely chapter! First off, the conversation when the Doctor was under the console. LOL! Loved the different tools he asked for, and Sue sending him the thought and him popping up right away and asking for two more minutes.

Also loved the tables turning and the nod to the old series that you did in the bit with Sue handing test tubes to Liz. :) He never forgot that, eh?

Oooh, and a purple sonic! *wants!* What DOES setting 64 do? Hmmm? (You could have been really bad and called it setting 69! LOL!)

The Doctor and Sarah as empty nesters. Awww. Just. Awww.
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 19 . 7/1/2010
Ha! Can't wait to see what "extra" he packed. :)
Weimlady chapter 18 . 6/21/2010
So, the Doctor does do domestic! At least in alternative timelines that only exist in his mind. Not sure if it was cruel or kind to show Sarah what might have been. Still, I think if she thinks it over, as idyllic as it might seem, she'd still have made the choices she made. She's right-the Doctor can't stay in on place. Even seeing him lying on the floor coloring was out of character! Maybe for a second-but not for long. He'd be up and away and off to see the universe!
Weimlady chapter 17 . 6/5/2010
Aww! A father daughter moment with an aged Four! Very nice. Can't wait to see what he has to say to Sarah Jane!
Weimlady chapter 16 . 6/5/2010
Aw, sweet! Liked the nod back to your own "More to the Story.." story. And him knocking her out like that. I'm thinking he's going to tuck them both in, eh? Eh?
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 16 . 6/5/2010
Hehehe... Force of habit ... Who's to say when a habit becomes a defense mechanism? I mean, what's wrong with seeing this sort of thing as normal? :)
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
Interesting to see the "family" dynamic playing out there. Everybody's picking on the Doctor (and understandably so). Still, I'm glad the Brig was there to make him feel at least a LITTLE better.
Weimlady chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
Ah! So THAT explains the funeral and the Doctor behind every tree! Well done!

Liked the Doctor's reaction to the Dalek hallucination. He really has a thing for those little pepper pots. Also liked him getting all Doctorish and sending everyone away, only to have everyone refuse. Darn these stubborn humans!

Hoping, since Sarah's spending the night in the TARDIS and Harry isn't, that we might get a Ten/SJ cuddle scene. *bats eyes* Please please pretty please? I mean. Where else would he sleep but with Sarah? So they can...talk. About everything that's happened. Right. That's it. Talk.