Reviews for A Gift of Family
irma66 chapter 1 . 1/28
Read your multi-chapter of this universe and came to your page looking for more. This is so great! I teared up when Mac said, whatever you need. She is awesome. I wish you would revisit this AU; show us their lives between this one-shot and Lilly's return and then go from there, showing her return to being herself, although a little more sedate would be good.
ultimatefailure17 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
please add a few more chapters to this
Lady Greenwood chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Nice fic, well done xx
DalWriter chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Interesting pre-quel.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Shot gun wedding, love it! I loved when Veronica said, "I don't want it. I'm not getting a divorce. I'll kill him first."I can so see her saying something like that. Really glad I read this after reading "Holding the world together". :)
where she went chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Love the dreamland:)
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Hahha it's impossible, improbable, but lovely the just the same!
araanne chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I really liked it, you did a very good job and this is unique to anything I've read yet. Keep up the good work!
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Nice bit of backstory here. I'd like more! Also, what happened to Duncan?
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I like your original plot line. I wish you'd taken your time to write this and flesh out more details. If you ever find the time, I think this could be a great story. It's a neat spin.
loveinstantstar chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I love the story and I hope you keep updating it.
spk chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Love it! Absolutely loved it! Loved Logan's proposal. Loved V's response. Loved that you had her dad & Wallace questioning but supportive. Absolutely loved that Mac caught on so quickly. The best part...the deal with the dress. Great job! So glad I discovered "Holding the World Together" because it led me to this little gem. :)
Mari chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is such a neat concept! I love it!
blue talith chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow! Such a very nice story. My eyes misted briefly!
missshay16 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
a bit sudden but it seems it was right now you have seen them in the future. the way they treat emma you would not know she wasnt their kid. although how about emma's birthday date did they change it also