Reviews for Throwing In The Towel
cuntfuckingbucket chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Brilliantly written! I can't go more than a few hours without reading this. Well done and thank you!
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was awesome! Full of passion and love and sweet emotion. It was amazing.
YouthAndWhiskey.Pentagram chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Damn, how can something be so fluffly and sweet and nasty at the same time? I like it.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This was awesome. Great job!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This was really good. I love this pairing. Great job!
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Ok so this was really awesome and also sweet at the end. Hunt/Shawn are one of the best slash pairings out there the chemistry they have on screen is great. I also haven't seen 2 guys as touchy feely as those two are lmao.
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
See... I read something else than Legacy-cest... and I did not throw up at the thoughts of H doing such things... I read all through it... I'm proud of myself :P

Seriously... you already know how much I love your stories, no matter what pairing. :)
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
And I thoroughly enjoyed the ShawterintheWater tape, my love drunk friend.

It's so easy to fall into PWP without fully indulging into the emotions, but it lessens the power of one. There's a difference between a bang and actual love making, and without the emotions, it would've been lost here. It made Shawn and Hunter's love all the more special.

Just so we're sure, I'm probably reading this again- too good.
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Definitely a pair that just clicks for all the right reasons. Romantic and hot, i loved it!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow...just WOW! Shawter is one of those OTP's that just click, there's no getting around it. Loved the insightful bits into their heads, the gentle touches before and even the quick one after.

There's so much love there that's it hard to deny it. And of course the love making was hot, but there's a whole differnt depth to it as well.

3 3 3 3
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This is too beautiful 4 words ;)