Reviews for In Sickness and in Health
pipinheart chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Love to see a caring john.
fallen angel chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Awww i seriously loved this. I find myself liking John as the good guy more and more lits really refreshing to see him being a good dad instead of the bad dad that a lot of authors kind of portray him as...i know that there has to be times like this where john was an actual dad while they were on the road a lot and it was a really enjoyable read seeing him so overprotective of sam. Beautiful fic ;)
Spense chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I love John. And it's hard to find lovely John stories. You just made my day!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This was pure awesome _ Sammy is definitely loved!
Jeanny chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
If there was a way to favorite something again and again so you would know how much of a favorite it really is, I would do that to this story. John taking care of Sam competently and with real love, I didn't know how much I needed it until I read this. Thank you!
Yusuka chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I'm so glad I found this! I was just looking for any fics with John as a awesome Dad and this is perfect!
This is such a nice idea and sick Sammy was really adorable!
becca-baby chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
could ya have givin' us a warnin' at least? um hello?! now i gotta get up off my lazy butt and go dry my eyes of 'coz they're so full of tears i cant see outa 'em!
becca-baby
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
aww man, that's awesome! update soon, 'kay?
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
like it
Rolletti chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is such a good loving John story. Thanks for allowing me to see the softer side of the eldest Winchester.

Rolletti :)
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Aw :)
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn-littlebro! ( . )
romi.luvz.jared chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
aww it was so beautiful. i really love reading caring john n sick sammy stories. most of them have bad john and its nice to read a good john for a change :-)
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was really nice! I like a nice John for once. I hate John normally, but I like this good John. Nice job! :)
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Can't tell you how much I loved reading this! 3

I adore Sam/John stories and this was so cute, thanx for sharing.