Reviews for A Job for an Angel
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 3/30
Extra: Alexa watching the whole (first part of, that is) ordeal and being terribly amused. An angel matchmaking his kid brother (also an angel) with that handsome (human) guy she saw when she walked in.
writhen heart chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Oh my god! How did you think of writing a Destiel from Raphael's perspective?! It's perfect. I love how he could sense both their feelings. And his recollections of Cas younger in the daisy fields was the cutest thing ever. And the happiness he feels at being reassured that Dean really loves Castiel.
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I enjoyed big brother playing matchmaker. Good read!
crystal chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
this was awesome! I just can't get over the fact that Raphael loves bowling. I don't know why that was so funny to me but oh my god
Cannibals Welcome chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
That was... sweet.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Aww if only Raphael weren't a dick. This might have been possible.
scarletwillow80 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is hilarious! Love it :D
ludwigsgirl97 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Bless you, your kids, and your grandkids. This is wonderful
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I don't even.

Just the image of Raphael doing this is just ahahaha.

Oh god, did I love this. Possessive Dean is a huge kink of mine. Love the humour in this, was written wonderfully well! Great job.
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I don't even-
This.
I love it. I love it. Ah... Dean's obsessive self sacrifice.
androidtracker chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
You've done an interesting job capturing Raphael's character. Well done he's a great brother and your description of Cas as a wee one was so cute.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Very nicely done!
Black Heart 124 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Holy crap this was amazing! I was literally grinning like a fool the entire time. You did such a good job! XD
ItsJina chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
ad;fkajsdf;alsdkfadj;flaksdjfa;dslkfajsdf;salk
:D :D :D :D
beautiful. :D
Eriakit chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Lol! Oh my god that was hilarious!

And my brain is stuck on flexible!Cas now. Heh heh.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »