Reviews for Universal Constants
nhrc chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Jim Kirk a girl? Should be a warning on that!
Doni chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Unique, intriguing, and a whole lot of fun. Well done.
redcat512 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
hilarious as sin. "i'm locking the door" indeed. great stuff, as are pretty much all of your other fics that i've read so far.
Teldra chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I've read this before on LJ I think...I adored it even more this time around :)
aviddaydreamer chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I can't believe I haven't read this until now...it's completely awesome. I feel like I need to watch this movie again with the Kirk/Bones pairing fresh in mind. YUM. Very creative, very entertaining!
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I usually hate girl!Jim stories, but this was flippin awesome!
I only wish we could have seen a Kirks&Bones sandwich. M... lol
Wooden Tulips chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Dude, brilliant. First I thought it was a typo, but when I saw it a few more times, I figured out the scenario. LOVE it.

I thought there was some slashy goodness there between the two or even Kirk and Spock, but I think I prefer Kirk and Bones. Very nice.

My dad would roll over in his grave if he hadn't been cremated...lol
Renn chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
lol! this was really funny. I loved the two couples, and the two Spocks being offended. And great ending, too.
Caighlee chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
O! ... i like the end! :D *smirks* kinky ;] but in all seriousness this is great! i liked it a whole bunch and kinda wished at the end that it was an actual story. Like different stories of Kirk meeting up with different dimensions of him and his crew. Or if Chekov met a different dimension of him self. Something like that. ... you can use that if you wish, i can't get a thing down on paper (or compy) at the moment because of awful writer's block and besides ... i'm just a reader who wants to write. Anywho! thanks for posting this!
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I liked this a lot and I want more. I really wanted a foursome... or would it be a threesome and Jim and Jamie together would just be... mutual masturbation.

The mind boggles. It really does. I should not read stuff like this first thing in the morning before going to work. ;-) I'm going to be useless all day. -RA
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This is the best girl!kirk story I've ever read. Excellent.