Reviews for The Wisdom of Children
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/22
Awwww. So cute. *-smiley face-* a beautiful way to end the story.

A lot of John or Rodney 'children reversion' stories are about them reverting completely into the form of a child. Reading the mental change from the adult point of view (keeping John in adult form) was different and interesting to read. Great idea.
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I think that is was awesome that Rodney took care of Sheppard when his mind was at the level of a 2 or 3 year old. I'm happy that they admitted their feelings for each other.
SilverFoxQueen chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Kids always do have the most interesting perspectives and imaginations.
Kellster1595 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I've only seen the first two episodes of this but now I really want to try watching it again. Fantastic fic!
Stelly chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Such a classically, beautiful, funny, charming, wonderful story!
forthebest chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
adorable and sweet. rodney was just so good at taking care of john. loved trying to picture john still looking like john, but acting like a 3 y.o.
somehowunbroken chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Wow. I don't read McShep, don't like it, but this was recommended to me so I thought I'd give it a shot... how lovely.

And I absolutely love John giving Caldwell a big hug :D
BeckyS chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
How did I miss this? OMG, it is so adorable - and so true. You've managed to take thoughts so profound and place them gently into a fun, incredibly imaginative story. I particularly loved Sheppard with Lorne and Parrish (a stroke of genius that he loves Parrish), and Caldwell's reaction was the absolute pinnacle. No wonder Sheppard ran! But Rodney's soul-searching is the true journey, and you made it believable, gentle, and true. Thank you for a wonderful story!
Juniperbreezie chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Cute story. Nicely done.
Anne399 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Very sweet one shot.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Aww...XD
Beckettsbabe09 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Aww! It was wonderful. Very cute, but not overly so. You did an excellent job!
Marsali4 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Yeah. It's definitely decided. You're going to be on my favourite authors list. As of now. I mean, damn it! How can you write so many awesome stories? Don't you just, I don't know ... burst from all the awesomeness?

And my god how cute, if a bit disturbing, was John here? God, all the giggling I did while reading this ...
Aleirian chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I really enjoyed that story, especially the last line. If you're looking for follow-ups, I'd love to see if you could write this from John's point-of-view.
sherry57 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
What a lovely, lovely story. I feel all aw inside. I'll definitely save this to re-read when I need an upper. Thank-you so much.