Reviews for Peter Parker, Son of Athena
Peter parker it's marvel
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Far too cute.
pinkpenguinparty chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Spiderman is originally a Marvel character and would have joined SHIELD or the Avengers, not the Justice League. I enjoy mixing universes but when it's only one detail different and with no explanation it just looks wrong.
yui chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
spidermanis not a DC character, her is a marvel character
vampireharry the 2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This seems really cool! I hope you'll continue it eventually!
I Be Sporks chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
She'll come around, Peter! Hopefully. At some point.
I love this. It's just so delightfully random, with Catwoman, and Mythbusters, and the monster re-programming agency thing! LOVE.
I know this was written quite a while ago, but all the same: any chance of continuation?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Are any sequels up?
judy chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
i have no idea if you'll read this

and i know its been two years

but could you do one of these

Olympian stories with BATMAN?

I'd really like to see how'd react to it all...
Renee N chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wait! I'm confused!

Spider-Man is a Marvel character but everyone else besides the Olypian characters are DC.

Because you said there "isn't any reason why he can't be in DC AU" that means he grew up in that universe, right? One of those crossovers where he was born there instead of being transported from Marvel-movie universe?

Ah, nevermind. I read the notes at the top and the crossover first (skipped through the disclaimer 'cause I thought it was the norm) and was really confused as to the whole Batman, Wonder Woman, JL membership denial thing all being mentioned for a Marvel guy, then I saw the disclaimer and it made more sense. Didn't think there'd be more notes to be had there for the story to make sense. Okay. :B

Would've been interesting as a bigger story!
Yorae Rasante chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
well, there WAS a batman and spiderman crossover comic where batman fought carnage and spider the joker, so no one can really complain
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
LOL!
Bear of Cali chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Spider-Man, DC Heroes, and Percy Jackson combining into one, and no explaination in sight.

I do like the story somewhat, but what is there for me to get interested in. This just seems like an overview.

However I did find the 'of storming down to Hades and getting a whole bunch of dead loved-ones back, until the track record of failure versus success was pointed out.'
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
You said Movie!Spidey right? Ok, that could work with everything else. And you'd think Athena wouldn't mind too much; after all, Peter's a straight up genius, professional superhero, and his animal affinity is with the greatest architect in the animal kingdom. I honestly thought you'd have Arachne in there somewhere gloating about it. Or some Peter-meets-with-Percy-and-co. action, but this is good too.

Keep up the great work!
enderverse chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Whats with having the Justice League in there? Spiderman is with the Avengers.
Monks1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Good idea, I hope Percy and Annabeth have decent roles in this book, I was disappointed Riordan decided to stop the story at five but I guess once you've gone as far as you wanna go, continuing the story is just pushing it... don't see how any new characters in any book he makes can match up to Percy lol.