Reviews for Two Months
Guest chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
Pleeeaaassseee keep feeding my fanfict addiction! Maybe more Ten/Rose fluff tho?
Scarlet1Moon chapter 13 . 11/7/2016
This is a brilliant reworking, thank you so much for your effort. Your humor is amazing. Still giggling at "I'll unsee" :)
BreathingMagic chapter 13 . 10/11/2016
Awwww brilliant! 3 And much better for my broken heart, still aches when I see what happened on the show... Now, I just read through this whole thing and *not once* did I ever falter, it was all smooh and fluid and just felt so completely in character and real, it was like watching an actual episode - if not better! Amazing. Well done! I officially love this to bits.
RaziOUAT chapter 13 . 7/18/2016
Wow. That is all I can say about this story. Twist and turns all way round. Well Done Dearie. Well Done!
Alex242004 chapter 13 . 4/24/2016
Amazing fic, even though this was written a long time ago I still had to write a review just saying how great this is!
Heather Snow chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
This was great. I loved how you re-worked things. I loved that Hartman was shown to be willing to risk herself to serve queen and country, but still remained misguided.

It was fun to have Jack in this episode playing the hero. I think people sometimes make the mistake of thinking that it's no big deal that he risks dying because he'll come right back. But, I think plenty of people with that ability would still hold back because, hey, dying violently is hardly fun.

Your dialogue was fun. The interactions were great. Everyone felt very in character.
Heather Snow chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
Loved how this chapter ended. Nice job showing the Doctor's increasingly shaky perspective. Also I just love Doctor Hero, especially when it costs him.
Olivia chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Love you. This is literally the best. I learned to speak Swedish a while back och nu jag är lycke det jag har.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
allon-sy should be allons y
empty to be deleted chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
I can feel the Doctor's frustration from here. Ugh, Hartman is dumb af.
empty to be deleted chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
Me. Definitely.
badwolf chapter 13 . 6/9/2015
This was amazing
badwolf chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
This is a very good fanfic
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
This is beautiful, I love Doomsday fix its, and this is one of the best. Bravo.
Raquel chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
Absolutely Brilliant Story! Omg. This is much better than how Doomsday Ended. I cried and always longed for the Real Doctor and Rose to be still be together and traveling through time and space in the Tardis. And that he finally says he loves her! Thanks so much!