Reviews for Two Months
RaziOUAT chapter 13 . 7/18
Wow. That is all I can say about this story. Twist and turns all way round. Well Done Dearie. Well Done!
Alex242004 chapter 13 . 4/24
Amazing fic, even though this was written a long time ago I still had to write a review just saying how great this is!
Heather Snow chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
This was great. I loved how you re-worked things. I loved that Hartman was shown to be willing to risk herself to serve queen and country, but still remained misguided.

It was fun to have Jack in this episode playing the hero. I think people sometimes make the mistake of thinking that it's no big deal that he risks dying because he'll come right back. But, I think plenty of people with that ability would still hold back because, hey, dying violently is hardly fun.

Your dialogue was fun. The interactions were great. Everyone felt very in character.
Heather Snow chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
Loved how this chapter ended. Nice job showing the Doctor's increasingly shaky perspective. Also I just love Doctor Hero, especially when it costs him.
Olivia chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Love you. This is literally the best. I learned to speak Swedish a while back och nu jag är lycke det jag har.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
allon-sy should be allons y
MarburyBlur chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
I can feel the Doctor's frustration from here. Ugh, Hartman is dumb af.
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
Me. Definitely.
badwolf chapter 13 . 6/9/2015
This was amazing
badwolf chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
This is a very good fanfic
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
This is beautiful, I love Doomsday fix its, and this is one of the best. Bravo.
Raquel chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
Absolutely Brilliant Story! Omg. This is much better than how Doomsday Ended. I cried and always longed for the Real Doctor and Rose to be still be together and traveling through time and space in the Tardis. And that he finally says he loves her! Thanks so much!
Whofan14 chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
I'm going to be giggling all night about a planet named Bob. And I hope you do realize that by avoiding the conflict of the void ship altogether, though in a very valid way, you've completely prevented the events that lead to the revival of the Daleks and thus have completely changed the events of a good portion of the show. Just sayin, that's a lot of responsibility :P
FIF chapter 13 . 2/24/2015
I love your stories! Squeeee! I have read all of your Dr Who ones in one fanfiction dosage! ;)
Also, Bob, the planet I believe it makes a cameo at the end of Titian AE so, I don't know if your referencing it. It came out in the early 2000s. But if you haven't you'll see Bob!

(It's real!) ;)
luckbringer chapter 13 . 1/3/2015
So good! You are truly a fantastic writer, and you'll definitely be seeing me read your other stuff over the weekend. Please keep writing! (and here's hoping there's more kissing and whump to come)