Reviews for Two Months
thetotalbookworm6000 chapter 13 . 12/4/2017
I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed this story! The characters were very well written and I really liked how you stayed true to the show's tendency to have everything that can go wrong indeed go wrong. The way you wrote their adventures was engaging and felt real just as much as the show does for me. I also obviously enjoyed the fact that the Doctor got to tell Rose that he loved her and she didn't get stuck in an parallel universe :)
The guest appearance from Jack was also a nice touch
Keep up the fantastic work!
rainbowrider1290 chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
Dang, that escalated quickly... STILL AWESOME THOUGH

Keep writing!
kykymay365 chapter 7 . 3/26/2017
I really should get to bed...but all your stories are too addicting! Thank you so much for existing, you're amazing 3 3 3
Guest chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
Pleeeaaassseee keep feeding my fanfict addiction! Maybe more Ten/Rose fluff tho?
Scarlet1Moon chapter 13 . 11/7/2016
This is a brilliant reworking, thank you so much for your effort. Your humor is amazing. Still giggling at "I'll unsee" :)
BreathingMagic chapter 13 . 10/11/2016
Awwww brilliant! 3 And much better for my broken heart, still aches when I see what happened on the show... Now, I just read through this whole thing and *not once* did I ever falter, it was all smooh and fluid and just felt so completely in character and real, it was like watching an actual episode - if not better! Amazing. Well done! I officially love this to bits.
RaziOUAT chapter 13 . 7/18/2016
Wow. That is all I can say about this story. Twist and turns all way round. Well Done Dearie. Well Done!
Alex242004 chapter 13 . 4/24/2016
Amazing fic, even though this was written a long time ago I still had to write a review just saying how great this is!
Heather Snow chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
This was great. I loved how you re-worked things. I loved that Hartman was shown to be willing to risk herself to serve queen and country, but still remained misguided.

It was fun to have Jack in this episode playing the hero. I think people sometimes make the mistake of thinking that it's no big deal that he risks dying because he'll come right back. But, I think plenty of people with that ability would still hold back because, hey, dying violently is hardly fun.

Your dialogue was fun. The interactions were great. Everyone felt very in character.
Heather Snow chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
Loved how this chapter ended. Nice job showing the Doctor's increasingly shaky perspective. Also I just love Doctor Hero, especially when it costs him.
Olivia chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Love you. This is literally the best. I learned to speak Swedish a while back och nu jag är lycke det jag har.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
allon-sy should be allons y
empty to be deleted chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
I can feel the Doctor's frustration from here. Ugh, Hartman is dumb af.
empty to be deleted chapter 4 . 7/11/2015