Reviews for Two Months
FIF chapter 13 . 2/24
I love your stories! Squeeee! I have read all of your Dr Who ones in one fanfiction dosage! ;)
Also, Bob, the planet I believe it makes a cameo at the end of Titian AE so, I don't know if your referencing it. It came out in the early 2000s. But if you haven't you'll see Bob!

(It's real!) ;)
luckbringer chapter 13 . 1/3
So good! You are truly a fantastic writer, and you'll definitely be seeing me read your other stuff over the weekend. Please keep writing! (and here's hoping there's more kissing and whump to come)
tenthdoctor10 chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Nice ending!

Don't care for the snog with Jackie.

LOVE the one with Rose and The Doctor!
MissShadowBolt chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
Review junkie huh? I know that feel fellow whovian! Great story so far, I like some 'Doctor being totally awesome' to break up the whump on occasion. It's like a breath of fresh air. I will read on. ;)
Mythgirllily chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
This could totally be an episode. The characters were all on point and I love all of it. Well almost all of it. I loath the Hartman lady, and its her MUM, Jack! Have some self control. Good job.
Cavy chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
I enjoyed this a lot! You tied in some great things (like the names of random one-line characters from the original episode), but it was different enough that I didn't feel like I was reading the script or always knew what was about to happen. I loved how you tossed in a bit of romance between the doctor and Rose without bogging down the "real" plot with constant making out and over-emotional confessions.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read so far! Nice to see a more evil version of Torchwood.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
It's spelled allons-y :) but good job
TenRoseShipper chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Good start, but you spelled "Allons-y" wrong.
Steefwaterbutter chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Oh gosh... his magical ability was indeed... quite magical... XD XD XD
Steefwaterbutter chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
I thought all the stuff the Doctor said was pretty interesting. So is this story! :)
TheInfallible1 chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
You know, the Doctor only called the parallel world 'Pete's World' when he started going from each parallel world in 'Army Of Ghosts' (or is it 'Doomsday', I keep getting them mixed up). Other than that, brilliant story, very well written, I think. :-)
2 month whovian chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE this
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
CAN I JUST SAY THAT THIS STORY IS PERFECTION? Seriously, you're so gifted. You had me squeeling and giggling and on the edge of my seat for two very late nights in a row. What a story! I loved it so very, very much and I'm quite certain I'll be re-reading it in no time at all. I loved how accurate all the dialogue was, and the Jackie/Tyler bits were hilarious. And Rose and the Doctor! SO CUTE! 3Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome story! :)