Reviews for Two Months
Olivia chapter 2 . 8/8
Love you. This is literally the best. I learned to speak Swedish a while back och nu jag är lycke det jag har.
allon-sy should be allons y
MarburyBlur chapter 6 . 7/11
I can feel the Doctor's frustration from here. Ugh, Hartman is dumb af.
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 7/11
Me. Definitely.
badwolf chapter 13 . 6/9
This was amazing
badwolf chapter 12 . 6/8
This is a very good fanfic
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 13 . 6/8
This is beautiful, I love Doomsday fix its, and this is one of the best. Bravo.
Raquel chapter 13 . 6/6
Absolutely Brilliant Story! Omg. This is much better than how Doomsday Ended. I cried and always longed for the Real Doctor and Rose to be still be together and traveling through time and space in the Tardis. And that he finally says he loves her! Thanks so much!
Whofan14 chapter 13 . 5/31
I'm going to be giggling all night about a planet named Bob. And I hope you do realize that by avoiding the conflict of the void ship altogether, though in a very valid way, you've completely prevented the events that lead to the revival of the Daleks and thus have completely changed the events of a good portion of the show. Just sayin, that's a lot of responsibility :P
FIF chapter 13 . 2/24
I love your stories! Squeeee! I have read all of your Dr Who ones in one fanfiction dosage! ;)
Also, Bob, the planet I believe it makes a cameo at the end of Titian AE so, I don't know if your referencing it. It came out in the early 2000s. But if you haven't you'll see Bob!

(It's real!) ;)
luckbringer chapter 13 . 1/3
So good! You are truly a fantastic writer, and you'll definitely be seeing me read your other stuff over the weekend. Please keep writing! (and here's hoping there's more kissing and whump to come)
tenthdoctor10 chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Nice ending!

Don't care for the snog with Jackie.

LOVE the one with Rose and The Doctor!
MisguidedGhostWriter chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
Review junkie huh? I know that feel fellow whovian! Great story so far, I like some 'Doctor being totally awesome' to break up the whump on occasion. It's like a breath of fresh air. I will read on. ;)
Mythgirllily chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
This could totally be an episode. The characters were all on point and I love all of it. Well almost all of it. I loath the Hartman lady, and its her MUM, Jack! Have some self control. Good job.
Cavy chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
I enjoyed this a lot! You tied in some great things (like the names of random one-line characters from the original episode), but it was different enough that I didn't feel like I was reading the script or always knew what was about to happen. I loved how you tossed in a bit of romance between the doctor and Rose without bogging down the "real" plot with constant making out and over-emotional confessions.