Reviews for Daemon'Verse
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
It is very difficult to choose a favourite story from your myriad brilliant Supernatural stories, but this one is it. This story is lyrical, beautiful and so sweet. I love your integration of the Dark Matter daemons, and how you present Castiel. This story, like so many of yours, engages the reader immediately, taking us to the very satisfying conclusion. Keep up the amazing writing - you have a rare and beautiful voice.
nihaoranma chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
I friggin love the daemon concept from HDM universe. Great borrowing, super super cute.
SaySomethingNiceDarling chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
oh my god that was the most adorable story ever the one she told
SaySomethingNiceDarling chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
haha drunk cas and grace are funny
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This is amazing. The emotions are written very poignantly.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
THIS STORY. IT HAS ALL MY LOVES.
bornscreaming chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
I was practically cackling at drunk Cas and was getting strange looks from my father. Was too busy laughing to try and explain the sudden outburst. Not bad.
My Spirit is an Arctic Fox chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
THERE'S TOO MUCH FLUFF
I'M GONNA EXPLODE
CAPTAIN, DETECTING DANGEROUS AMOUNTS OF FLUFF IN THIS SECTOR
My Spirit is an Arctic Fox chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
You made me fall in love with your story at the first chapter. There's going to be heartbreak after this, huh? Thanks. ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
You have made me weep uncontrollably for the first time in around seven months. I had a record going. No crying from Supernatural fics after that...experience which shall never be spoken, thought, or remembered as long as I live. It took you 4 chapters. Either keep on writing or GET OUT OF MY FANGIRL SPHERE.
She-Has-Holmes-Eyes chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
So I got to the bit where Dean is lying in bed with Cas looking up at the ceiling and then

"Why'd we wake up?" Celeste asks just as Dean has the thought.

His lips are forming the words 'I don't know' when the room brightens with a flash

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT? I SCREAMED AND BURST INTO TEARS I SWEAR I'LL NEED THERAPY FOR THIS!

(Your stories are beautiful by the way, especially this one! I was reading through your list and you wrote like 95% of my favorite SPN fics)
Rageful Jewel chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
A very interesting fic. However, I am confused about Jimmy. Did his soul go to heaven, or did Jimmy go back to his family & a cloned body was created to occupy Cas consciousness?
oh she writes chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I LURVE this. You've combined some of my favorite fandoms together, and its purely marvelous. Thanks!
wicked liz chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Much love for this adorable series.

I really miss the simple days, it's totally part of my head canon that Dean and Cas settle down and raise little angelic hunters.
AreYouReady chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
I often think of supernatural in the context of HDM, but daemon's were never a part of my thought process. However, they do make a nice addition. Nicely done.