Reviews for Daemon'Verse
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This is amazing. The emotions are written very poignantly.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
THIS STORY. IT HAS ALL MY LOVES.
bornscreaming chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
I was practically cackling at drunk Cas and was getting strange looks from my father. Was too busy laughing to try and explain the sudden outburst. Not bad.
My Spirit is an Arctic Fox chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
THERE'S TOO MUCH FLUFF
I'M GONNA EXPLODE
CAPTAIN, DETECTING DANGEROUS AMOUNTS OF FLUFF IN THIS SECTOR
My Spirit is an Arctic Fox chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
You made me fall in love with your story at the first chapter. There's going to be heartbreak after this, huh? Thanks. ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
You have made me weep uncontrollably for the first time in around seven months. I had a record going. No crying from Supernatural fics after that...experience which shall never be spoken, thought, or remembered as long as I live. It took you 4 chapters. Either keep on writing or GET OUT OF MY FANGIRL SPHERE.
She-Has-Holmes-Eyes chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
So I got to the bit where Dean is lying in bed with Cas looking up at the ceiling and then

"Why'd we wake up?" Celeste asks just as Dean has the thought.

His lips are forming the words 'I don't know' when the room brightens with a flash

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT? I SCREAMED AND BURST INTO TEARS I SWEAR I'LL NEED THERAPY FOR THIS!

(Your stories are beautiful by the way, especially this one! I was reading through your list and you wrote like 95% of my favorite SPN fics)
Rageful Jewel chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
A very interesting fic. However, I am confused about Jimmy. Did his soul go to heaven, or did Jimmy go back to his family & a cloned body was created to occupy Cas consciousness?
Zenful chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I LURVE this. You've combined some of my favorite fandoms together, and its purely marvelous. Thanks!
wicked liz chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Much love for this adorable series.

I really miss the simple days, it's totally part of my head canon that Dean and Cas settle down and raise little angelic hunters.
AreYouReady chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
I often think of supernatural in the context of HDM, but daemon's were never a part of my thought process. However, they do make a nice addition. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
This is all kinds of adorable, I love it :)
Kitsune1818 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
I like Dean PoV in this fic, how he thinks and feels of his experiences and how you made fit the Daemon in this world. The narrative was good, slowly build, but not boring, with the exact number of words.
lazorsaurus chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
wonderful. this is a brilliant verse. i adore this little family and how awesome a father that dean is. cas, too, of course, but he was able to get away with sleeping through it all this night. also, a cute image. love this! thanks!
lazorsaurus chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Ah! I love how sweet and married they are. And I love Dean and Celeste taking care of the very drunk Cas and Grace - it's so cute and adorable. I love this drunk Cas who messes up his pool shots and glomps on to Dean in public.