Reviews for Fireflies
DragonEmerald98 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I didn't suspect a THING, at ALL, at first glance, that this was a songfic (that's sad, too, cuz I love this song!)! But the MOMENT, the MOMENT, that I read there was a firefly, and I read

"...Axel had left my door open just a crack.." I knew it. This was a songfic for the song Fireflies. And a pretty good one at that; especially how you so expertly slipped in the lyrics.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
LOVE this song! And I really love the theme of this one-shot. If you want something badly enough, make it happen yourself instead of just wishing for it! :) Excellent imagery and loved how Axel pretty much got blown off by Dem. XP
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
That song just makes everything make sense.

Yey for fireflies :D

fav
Writer-Y chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
That was awesome. Beautiful. Um... SQUEE. w
Zelixion chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I love the song "Fireflies"

I love this story too.

I love your work in general.
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Loved it. Needed my Xanrivash fix... haven't had it for so long! *HUG*

It was a lovely backwards loop to the vacation story! *smile*

It's really wonderful to see you back, luv. Your stories are better than any happy pill to me!
Canderjack chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
My subconscious is subpar. Demyx gets to dream of fireflies and dancing, and I dream of having my high school diploma revoked because I somehow failed to take a math class back in ninth grade. Then again, Demyx deserves all the wonderful dreams that come his way and many more besides. Next stop, iTunes to go give this song a listen.
Shrubstar chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
WOW! Really cute story and how did you know that Fireflys by Owl City is one of my fav songs im listening to at the mo? .

You have seamlessly intergrated the song into the story so that there was only a slight hint that this is a songfic

A really good read,well done )
Cupe chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly 8D.

I love you for writing this, it bring a lovely mental image everytime I listen to Fireflies now of Demyx and firefly-woman dancing.

It might be one of the shortest things but I'd say it's the best semi-song fic you've ever done (the Edmund Fitzgerald was good, very sad though D8)
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
That was really great! First thought it to have been Axel's or Zexion's work but eventually, dunno why, thought he was still asleep. That was really great! Hope Dem got the vacation! .

Keep up on writing amazing stories! D

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
LATMC chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
WOW! Is this for real? Am I really not the only person who thinks the song "Fireflies" goes perfectly with Demyx? AWESOME!

The funny thing is that I usually don't like songfics, particularly the ones that keep inserting the lyrics into the story. To me, it disrupts the flow and makes the story feel disjointed. But this story was brilliant precisely because it didn't do that. Instead, ironically enough, I found myself having fun hunting for all the lyric references, like the fireflies trying to dance with Demyx and give him a hug, and the theme of insomnia, etc, etc. It was great, so much so that I could also feel Demyx's crushing disappointment when he realized that it was all just a dream, even though I could already tell it was headed in that direction. I'm glad he got a somewhat happy ending though.

Thank you for another great Demyx fanfic! I noticed that I don't leave reviews for your stories as often as I should, but I got so excited by the Owl City reference that I knew I had to leave one for this story. Again, that was awesome. Great job!
Mizu Hoseki chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
well wasn't that just a cute little story _

poor Demy has gone completly off his rocker ;

-pats him on the head-

it's okay, Dem, everything will be better eventually _

~Mizu
LockDaisy chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Aww! Such a cute story :3 I love it!