Reviews for Searching For The Power
TheDarkMan19 chapter 18 . 8/1
Nope lost me. hermione is a terrible person, and Ron isn't much better. a little ooc is humorous especially for a smut piece, but your characters just don't make any sense. Better luck next time.
TheDarkMan19 chapter 13 . 8/1
enjoyable smut. mediocre filler. Also kind of ironic for hermione to call Ron a hypocrite(which is the wrong word anyway. Prude would be more accurate.)
mckertis chapter 79 . 7/27
This is officially worse than Harem Wars.
NouvelleVoix chapter 1 . 7/15
Why would a book about wandless magic be in the fiction section? Why are you capitalizing the first letter of random words like "wizard" and "wandless magic"?
Calypto chapter 79 . 7/14
For a fic thats labeled Romance/Adventure there is so much cringe and shitty angst that it hurts to keep reading.
samuelryne chapter 34 . 6/28
BTW u called Hermione "Emma". Just saying.
lokyyt chapter 79 . 6/9
more please keep typing and please reply
G the Headmaster chapter 79 . 6/5
Thanks for writing this story. I loved it. Your characters are very close to the way I pictured them.
G the Headmaster chapter 78 . 6/5
Respectfully I disagree. I think you did an outstanding job with this chapter!
G the Headmaster chapter 33 . 6/2
Sorry that I have not reviewed. I've been too busy reading.

I love your writing.
G the Headmaster chapter 9 . 5/31
Poor Harry.
G the Headmaster chapter 6 . 5/31
I liked how Molly treats Harry in this chapter.
It made me think "Good golly my Molly!"

But then again I'm strange.

Thanks for writing the story.
AaronD1 chapter 16 . 5/12
This is a well done story... but the way that relationships are treated in it is terrible. I've seen plenty of well-done Harem stories where the complicated relationship and what it means for all those involved is discussed and treated properly. This... They're just fuck buddies. There's no real love, and while I certainly do not like Ron, the way that Hermione acts is terrible. What is the point of her relationship with Ron?

She tells her boyfriend that another man will always come first, and that she loves that other man, but yet... the only reason why Hermione isn't fucking Harry and Ginny right now is because she is in a relationship with Ron.

You are a great author, but the way that the relationships work is disgusting.
AaronD1 chapter 15 . 5/12
This story started out really good... I like Harem stories but I look for ones that happen as naturally as possible. I chose to read this one because unlike so many others it includes Ginny, however, this story would be far, far better with far, far less Ron.

I don't see any reason why Hermione is attracted to Ron. It just seems as if they have absolutely no connection to base their relationship off of in the first place and that the smallest thing could break it. Hermione's relationship with Ron and Harry also puts her in a bad light in my opinion. I don't like Ron at all, but what Hermione is doing can not be described as anything other than cheating.

Personally, I think that Ron is a disgusting git, so the sex scenes that involve him are kinda ruining the story for me.
bldarkman chapter 79 . 4/22
Ho boy where to begin. I loved this story. Absolutely. I've only ever briefly read smutty fanfic just to get off, but this one caught me. I've been reading this at night and in the morning for pretty much a week straight, and I'm devastated now that it's over. As you've mentioned before, the first 30 chapters were a bit iffy, with a whole lot of the word "Love" being thrown around, Harry being an uber wizard, and Ron being made into a complete jackass kinda just because. But all that aside, I loved this story! It got so much better, and Gabby's death legitimately made me cry. You got me really invested in what I consider alternate-history characters.

When it comes to the girls, I was initially surprised in Susan Bones and Hannah Abbott being included, as I never really thought that the movie version were attractive. Same with Lavender. But I eventually ignores that and imagined them the way I wanted to. The initial teasing with Hermione and Ginny was very fun and exciting, and I loved the Pansy stuff, especially before they actually got together.

I consider this to be an amazing story, and would love to read more of your stuff and to see you write more. Thank you for taking the time write this.