Reviews for Searching For The Power
morcheller chapter 76 . 5/31
The Bin-Wah episode was one of the funniest scenes I've read in a long long time! Thanks.
I hope you keep writing these characters in a sequel.
Even though this started out to be PWP it has evolved into one of my all-time favorite stories and you one of my favorite authors!
Secundum chapter 11 . 5/21
Interesting story so far, but WAY too many Americanisms, and circumcision isn't practised in the UK. None of the characters feel in character.
Secundum chapter 2 . 5/20
Liking it so far, but your constant spamming of the word 'nutters' is REALLY OOC and detracts from the overall experience.
Galisaa chapter 53 . 4/25
DAMMIT, I liked the fluff, I like the little bit of action, and the pinch of sex. I fell a bit in love with gabby too. It hurts a lot. Not sure if I want to finish but holy moly, good job.
akasanta chapter 79 . 4/22
Very good story!

Cheers!

AKASANTA :D
babiluv22 chapter 79 . 2/28
I...absolutely loved the story oh my gosh oh my gosh ...loved it.
Raethor chapter 16 . 2/20
So... Ron should be glad that his girlfriend an little sister are sleeping with his best friend?
Ron's being upset that his girlfriend is more willing to sleep with his best friend rather than him is understandable, yet you try so hard to make him the bad guy for it. I mean he says outright that he would still want Hermione if she had sex with Harry, but that he would rather that she didn't, and Harry calls him an idiot about it, before saying he'd do the same and 'hopes he doesn't make her choose'
Then his girlfriend tells him that he isn't allowed to be upset about the fact that she's more willing to sleep with Harry than him, and if he wants her at all he has to accept that. And Ron is willing to attempt telling harry that, even if its not true.
How is Ron the bad guy in this situation?
JModulator chapter 33 . 2/12
Nice story. I love author's style :)
biob1 chapter 19 . 2/8
FINALLY now we're getting somwhere.
biob1 chapter 15 . 2/8
You call this sprinklings of r/hr
biob1 chapter 9 . 2/8
Where are the lemons they have yet to have sex
biob1 chapter 8 . 2/8
This seems more like an assault to me
bigtomato chapter 2 . 1/31
Bird Whisperer... *giggle* Love it!
onlytoask chapter 1 . 1/27
This could use some fixing up. There are frequent grammar mistakes and a few instances where sentences are completely split down the middle for no apparent reason.

This seems go be leaning disturbingly close to Dumbledore bashing.

So far, I'm not impressed, but it's not a lost cause. The writing's not all that great and the plot seems rather unoriginal, but it's the first chapter so there's room for improvement.
PaultheEwok chapter 79 . 12/5/2014
Fantastic story and very enjoyable. It was very fun to read and just for the sheer enjoyment in it and also the amount of lemons it's up their with my favourite HP fics. What can I say I'm horny. Speaking of I quite enjoyed them and although not the reason I started reading this, that was actually because its a Harry multi story, I think they made it more exciting. I did kind of wish for more. I also really liked what you did with the veal, bringing Sirius back. Although, not that I don't like Sirius but I would've preferred to see Gabrielle come back and that is what I thought you were going to do with the whole Harry 'Master of Death' thing and Gabby not moving on. Anyway overall I enjoyed it great story. Awesome