Reviews for Searching For The Power
Ha sido una real mierda, por lo que leí los comentarios, y parce que se pone peor así que lo dejo.
Tienes que ser coherente con los personajes, ninguno actuaría como los estás mostrando, la verdad que es una buena idea, pero la forma que la desarrollaste fue una mierda.
Jtf0012 chapter 29 . 2/4
wow i did not know that about women
Rashio chapter 19 . 1/24
I never understood where everyone gets that Gabrielle looked like she was nine. Does it say that in the books? It's been a while since I read them but I saw the movie recently and she looks like 11-12. (which the actor was at the time as well)
Aselo chapter 29 . 1/23
I seriously hope he works through this emotion stuff soon. Going from explicit sex scenes to emotional breakdowns is weird and I don't like it
Rashio chapter 4 . 1/23
I REALLY hope you never do that thing with theand so on again. I use text to speech and that was just over a solid minute of "asterisk asterisk asterisk..."
Rashio chapter 3 . 1/23
What a fucking dick move to give away all of the books in the Black library. Doesn't he think his heir would need them?! It's not like she wouldn't get access!
Jensen28 chapter 79 . 1/15
Thanks for sharing your story.
This was very enjoyable, with good characterisation and a different premise.
Liked the subtle variations compared to other stories, enough differences to stand out and be fun.

The occasional incorrect word or name did not distract me from the story as I was able to tell what was meant for each instance.

I thought the defeat was actually well played, built up to be massive in the character minds but with all the preparation turns out to be much easier than expected.

Thanks again
storp930 chapter 30 . 11/23/2020
Your stroy is honestly quite good and you write quite enjoyable smut I just wish thete was a little more plot but o well it's still quite an enjoyable story. It's like super fluffy and feel good but completely covered in cum lol
keller.blair1 chapter 18 . 11/5/2020
I honestly loathe you right now so Hermione is a whore I don't know if you're reading this but fuck you
AvidGamer chapter 11 . 10/16/2020
Writing is not very good. Harry is the definition of a beta-bitch-boy
Guest chapter 37 . 10/3/2020
So far I like your pairings, though not so into the Susan/Harry bit. I'm really looking forward to Pansy getting involved, I found White Knight Grey Queen by accident last year and have been a Harry/Pansy fan since, it's also refreshing to see Hermione and Ginny with Harry, too many Harry and Hermione stories bash Ginny. It's very rare to find a story that has Harry/Ginny/ Hermione, I can only think of a few. At any rate, I know this story is long finished, but I still want to say I'm enjoying it, and thank you for writing it.
Resurrection99 chapter 79 . 9/15/2020
God I love this story.
Guest chapter 79 . 8/27/2020
Fantastic story,well worth the read.
Simianpower chapter 8 . 8/17/2020
Err... Hermione is nearly a year older than Harry, and thus already 16 as of September 17th (I think) of the prior year. And Ginny is more than a year younger than Harry. And the age of adulthood in the Wizarding World is 17, not 16. It's explicitly clear in both books and movies.
Simianpower chapter 4 . 8/17/2020
I find it odd that as soon as Harry was accepted as owner of the house, the wards allowed Dumbledore to follow him in without any action on his part. If they're as detailed, powerful, and malicious as written, it should at least have required an act of will to allow Dumbledore entrance, but it didn't.
1,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »