Reviews for Searching For The Power
Chiku11 chapter 19 . 5/19
Damn Author! Hermione is one of my fav charecter, u made her such a slut, i don't mind harmione/harmony which is one of my fav ships too, so i started reading this but then u include heron/romione, as disgusting as i feel that ship is coz ron weasley is/was a jealous git, i still wouldnt have minded even though i ignore most of such fics. But u made hermione use both harry and ron made her look like a slut...damn anyway will continue reading coz all the lime scences are hooootttt! Except hermione with ron weasley that is...u should have given trigger warning...
Darkgamer08 chapter 60 . 2/9
That's fucking it. Really, man? If my best friend had listened to a bitch's rumour about me and turned against me, i wouldn't have forgiven the dick. Also, this isn't the first time Ron turns on Harry. and still Harry forgives him just like that.
XCourtJessterX chapter 2 . 1/15
This is so cool. Love it.
Apparition chapter 30 . 1/10
AH! This story is where I got that idea - spreading arms and taking as much air as possible during apparition jumps - I knew I’d stolen it from SOMEONE, but for the life of me I could never remember WHO.
Combat deployment: knocking everyone off their feet when entering the fray, awesome… I’d also swiped Non-Wandless magic from this fic, but at least with THAT I’d been able to give you credit.
-Peace
EdTheBeast chapter 79 . 11/29/2021
Read this on FicWad when told HPfanfiction was closing down. I loved the sex, but figured I like the romance more, with a little sex. Still prefer an M here, but that is what AO3 is about. A MUST READ STORY, even if the hardcore sex is left out!
thunderofdeath97 chapter 79 . 11/26/2021
honestly the harem/multi/many, kind of sucks. (luna, and ginny), i am 50/50 on hermione, lol

nah, lily is hotter than ginny.
Guest chapter 56 . 11/24/2021
God, that part about Gabrielle was visceral, gut-wrenching and made me sob. It was also beautiful and the sense of catharsis afterwards helped me unpack and deal with some other things going on in my life. Thank you, I needed that, and am grateful I got to read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2021
Complete and utter trash, don't waste your time
Guest chapter 54 . 11/15/2021
Aaannnnnd I'm done, the story has now gone to complete fuxking bullshit trash, please stop writing
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 54 . 10/15/2021
I was going to wait until I finished the whole thing to before I typed anything out, but I had to say something. Beautiful. This has been a great read throughout so far. You've broken me a few times before this with Harry's feelings, but I was reading under water this chapter . Well done and can't wait to continue/finish.
LeoniusDong chapter 79 . 7/9/2021
I've just finished this story. I like the smut actually all the men have the wildest dream about harem. My love is Hermione, so this character didn't have a lot room in this story and 20 first chapter is a torturement for me. And the end of Voldi is so short and kind of unreality. Also, I know amle cant handle so many female so you can read the solution in "the Harem war" of Roblatans, it's far from complete but it's worth a try. Anyway, your story is nice in someway for me.
Paul Waltz chapter 79 . 5/26/2021
one of the strangest and weirdest harry potter stories ever . didn't say good or bad , just different .
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 2 . 5/13/2021
Maravilloso
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 1 . 5/13/2021
Un Fantástico Comienzo
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2021
Ha sido una real mierda, por lo que leí los comentarios, y parce que se pone peor así que lo dejo.
Tienes que ser coherente con los personajes, ninguno actuaría como los estás mostrando, la verdad que es una buena idea, pero la forma que la desarrollaste fue una mierda.
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »