Reviews for Dahsaya vi'rehek, Division into Three
Ishtar205 chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Nice play from Jim

Running read the last part ;b
Takaouto chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Haha, I liked the acknowledgement of Doc Spock. XDD I never actually knew people thought Spock was a doctor until I saw the 'Get out of my house' Bruiser skit a couple years back. "So, you like Star Trek, then?" "Yeah, a bit of a buff." "Okay. Who played Doctor Spock?" "Leonard Nimoy." "Leonard Nimoy played Mr. Spock. Doctor Spock was a child psychologist. Get outta my house!" XDDD

So your reference made me squee and dance in little circles. :) Can't wait to read the next story.
WickedBlue chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Awesome! I'm dying to read the next one now.
spockett chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Great Story, can't wait for the Sequel!
Leo6656 chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Damn Jim! Damn Kirk all to hell! That selfish bastard! I know he thinks he's doing the right thing but damn it, damn it damn it! Loe the story though.
rose taylor chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Uh-oh, that's not good. I can't wait for the next one! Will it be up soon?
Unknown Scribe chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
I can't wait for the next story. Please keep writing. I would cry if you abandoned this story.
Kittysnape chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
yayy

well iwas kind of feeling sad when McCoy decided not to bond... it felt so right in your story, that the three should stay together and learn to love eachother :)

I'm really curious as to how its going to end XD

kisses

Kitty
Kokoro5050 chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Ha, Jim has to bump uglies or his performance suffers.

I can see that.

"Ugh, its been 5 days...let's blow something up, pleas God, let's blow something up"

Can't wait for your next update.

Good luck~
Vulcan Wolf chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Outstanding, yet again. Relief after a stressful four-way phone-call with my three siblings. Bleh. But now it's Jim who's being stubborn. Go freaking figure. Looking forward to Union Among Three! Hope it all works out!

VeeDub.
gwynhefar chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Yeah, the whole "leaving it as it is" thing would never work :)

I can't wait for more!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
damn it Jim i need to hit you now! great job i cant wait for more
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
*rock* Bones, Spock *hard place*
CrimsonRose18 chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
i enjoyed reading this please keep writing.
Nfinity chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Yay! An update. I just want to take this moment to mention how well you've characterized Spock. His logical analysis is so hard to get just right because humans are emotionally driven people. But you've done an amazing job. I can actually hear his voice narrating this story. Zachary Quinto's, not Leonard Nimoy's, LOL. Great chapter and...aw with the pet teddy bear thing. That's sad, but a great bonding moment. Can't wait for more!

Nfinity