Reviews for Shooting For Saviors
HoneyTwilight chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Oh, cool! An update! Awesome chapter, the part with Tony and Andromeda was funny. And I love the awesome Prussia. What's not to love, right? And Canada and the moose had me laughing aloud. Excellent, I'm told I have almost no sense of humour...

Wait a sec... Hani's your beta for this... Which means Hani has beta'd this... *twitch* Which means she was on the computer at some point in the past few days. That girl is going to die. Ah, the idiot left the IM up. *sweatdrop* ...She's not supposed to be on the computer until next week because she keeps on crying and stuff while we're at school. Three times in one day pushed me to the edge and until she gets herself organised, no computer for her. . But, if she's going to beta things I guess it's okay. Just give her a scare and tell her her little sister Kuro knows, 'kay~? :)

Keep up the awesome work,

KuroiKistune, the other member of this account (that is ignored)
Chitanda chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
you made Texas/US into one of my new OTPs. Q x Q
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
so there IS gonna be some russia/america! I wuv that pairing!
VanillaSlash chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
I like that you're bringing Yao into the picture and showing that he isn't really a part of this. He doesn't want to hurt his friends and he doesn't want his people acting this way, but he's just as powerless as Alfred and Ivan in that he can't really do anything about it. Ivan and Alfred being so cute is really cute! Massachusetts finding and taking care of America is a sweet though. - Texas and his crush on America is still a total WIN! Keep it up! o-
Lizzzers chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
As others have mentioned usually I am not a fan of State characters, but you pull them off very nicely. I really am curious to see how this will play out further on.

The characterization of Yao is wonderful and I hope to see more of him in the future. :D Keep up the wonderful work, I love seeing this updated.
HoneyTwilight chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
If that beta offer's still open, I'd take you up on it :D I'd gladly occupy that roll :)
just another fma fan chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
I'm always weary of state OCs and fallen!America, but you pull it off very well. And all of the state's little quirks help me keep them straight; they aren't just shallow watered-down versions of Alfred. Oh dear, Al doesn't remember them? That's so sad! I like how you've done Russia and just picturing Alfred with an eyepatch and a sling... *shiver* This fic screams WWII consentration camp... I love it! ;; Can't wait for next chapter... xD
VanillaSlash chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
Normally I can't stand a chapter ending in a state of confusion, but this is a different kind of confusion; more intentional. Alfred mistaking Arthur for one of his states was cute as much as it was sad. Last chapter when Texas was saying all those things about Alfred being pretty was absolutely fantastic! The comment about the states loving their Union more than in name was really a concept I hope to see keep coming! Love this!
gngstermoney32 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
OMFG.

I love this story so much. I'm over here from Livejournal and I can't believe this only has 11 reviews here. I bet if you posted a version on your livejournal youd get more feedback because I know some people who shy away from .

Not only do I adore your characterization of the state-tans *especially Texas and Louisiana* but the plot is so great and I can't wait to see what happens next. (including the other state-tans)

Plus, as if I could fangirl this any harder, its got my favorite pairings: England/America and Russia/America 's not to love?

Seriously, I will be stalking this fill.

mariecatneo chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Interesting and engaging, I love this story! Keep it up!
mariecatneo chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
I do believe I love this:-) Sounds interesting and I have no idea where it's going next. Keep it up!
doneisdone chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Such a riveting piece! I'm on the edge wondering what's going on and which state of the good ol' USA will pop up! I absolutely adore Texas and the way he speaks. Not only it makes me swoon, but it cracks me up just imagining the expressions of the others who are not so fortunate to understand him. XD
Hinata Uzumaki-sama chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
yay! i am really liking this story! I just really am now worried! i agree with Arthur, if Texas is running around then poor Alfred must be in bad shape! oh please update soon so we can find out what happened to him!
blackash chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Great story! This is fascinating, so keep up the good work, k?

One thing. If Spain is talking to Carol, who is a girl, he would call her amiga,not amigo.

Update soon please!
Hope-sama chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
holy shit weres america?

his states ar in tent right all of them?

what seconed great war?

WERES AMERICA?

omg england france and spain ar so confused.