Reviews for Just A Tiny Spark
Loved reading this. Hope you pick it up again!
An Impressed Fan chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
I'm going to let you in on two sdcrets: I hate Meggie/Dust finger fics. really. They just bother me, because they always seem so blatantly wrong. I almost didn't read yours, but it looked intriguing. Here's the other secret: I love yours. I. Freaking. LOVE it. And it kinda breaks my heart that it's been so long, and so doubtful, that you'll finis it. Because your set up is genius, and the plot so absorbing. Sure, maybe my beliefs are clashing with your storys/yours. Honestly, they clash more than in other fics iI've liked less have. But this is so fascinating that I can overlook it long enough to enjoy the tale. You probably will never finish this. It's been about five years, right? I'm not going to beg you to come back. It's your life. Really, fanfiction iisn't that great a place to spend it (It's one of those indulgences I have I'm trying to slowly curb). I'm just sayin its a crying shame, because you have yourself a gift, and this story is definitely worth finishing. And I'm willing to bet I'm not the only fan you've got sitting on the sidelines, shaking their heads in disappointment at the loss of what could've been a great adventure. Who knows? But a pice of unsolicited advice for ya: you ever do pick this up again, I'd try to rewrite it into something original. Fix up the characters with different names, maybe a little different looks. And make it yours, entirely. Don't use the talent you've got rewriting other people's old stories, with no goal, just a dead end. Make something new.
Omg I love it chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
... But... But... But where's the rest?! YOU SAID YOUR MUSE WAS ALIVE! YOU WERE GOING TO KEEP WRITING! What happened?! It's such a great story, and it's so well written! You can't leave me hanging! It's been YEARS! NOOOOOOOO... Maybe you died in a car crash. Jeeze, I hope not. You write too well for such a tragedy to have befallen you. Or maybe you got amnesia and can't remember the plot. You forgot your password? Sigh. You probably won't ever see this, but if you do, please finish the epic tale you've begun. It's fantastic, and so well written. I come back and read these meager seven chapters over and over, imagining the story continuing in my head, but it's not the same. If you ever needed some motivation, know you still have at least one avid fan cheering you on, desperately wishing you'd finish. And thank you , at least, for what you've already given me.
Hylla chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Its definitely harder to finish something than to start it. Why else would all these brilliant authors leave amazing stories like this hanging around... Its been more that four whole years but I won't give up hope that this will never be updated :c Please don't abandon this fic! All your readers would be heartbroken :(
Hylla chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
I love so many of those books!
Hylla chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Yup! I knew something like this would have happened *smirks* ;)
Hylla chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
NOOOOOOO! Old man Fenoglio D; I hope that nasty sheriff never finds Meggie!
Hylla chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Poor Meggie! She must be so confused about everything :(
Hylla chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
I wonder what the religion was *shudders* :0
Hylla chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Looking forward to reading this fic already :)
FlowerFairyPrincess1110 chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Hey... I really love this story! I can't count how many times I've checked up on it, hoping there was a new update. I know you've probably heard this a billion times, but are you planning to write more? Nothing I can imagine can be used as a substitute for whatever you write. I know it's been a while since you first started writing this story, sorry. :)
And I also really like your new Hansel and Gretel fanfic :)
Nobody Important chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Whoa, whoa, whoooaaa. Hey, where's the ending!? I have to finish this! It's awesome! You're amazing! Finish the story! You can't leave me hanging like this, it's practically a crime! It's barely started and I'm hooked! Don't you tell me that's it! I don't care if it's been three years! Finish it, please! I BEGGING YOU! YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT! I must know what happens!
kitkatsaymeow chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
OMG this is amazing! I love it so much, and I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter! I don't know why it hasn't gotten more reviews; it's so so so so good! Keep going and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
BurningThoughts chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
Loving it!
Ashton Meri chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Update please! This is a great story!