Reviews for Great Romances of the 20th Century
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
moreeeeee!
fruitfly chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Okay, so I think you're my favorite author on this site... I might be creepy because I'm suddenly reviewing a lot of your work, but I just can't help it! You're such a wonderful writer and you write stories about all my favorite couples! Haha. Anyway, this was amazing, as usual. You are such a winner when it comes to characterization. Sometimes I read fics that are so un-canon to the characters' personalities, but you always seem to be right on target. Okay. I guess I'm done fangirling over how fantastic you are. I'll probably be reviewing more of your work soon. Anyway, great piece. :)
swagyeol chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
33333333

love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love!

;3; this fic is cipeness
That Vintage Dress chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
My favourite lines - "the hazard of being a coward", and "he doesn't know who he is without her" - are probably a good indication of why I like this fic.

Your characterization, like in Brothers, is really good. :) I just enjoy reading it, plain and simple. Little things like champane being everywhere in their society, to Fiona's lipstick (again, I know, lmao) just really make it.
Sk8rnerdbleach chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Read your other story and just had to read this one! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER DECLAN/FIONA FIC AS AWESOME AS THIS ONE!
xa-thousand-milesx chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
omg i loved that & how it was mostly from Declan's pov, write more! XD
annalyneex chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Somewhere in between a moan and a sigh, she says his name in a way that he's never heard before. "Declan."

The sound of her voice stirs something within him and his kisses turn gentler, a strong contradiction to the frantic and desperate pace of his fingers.

I love when you wrote that. It just proves how much he loves her. It's so endearing ;)
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
i think u should do a sequal...

hugZ()
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
omg that was soo hot! wow you should do another chapter because this was so well written you have a gift for this update!
d chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY!

congrats! great writing.
TheFr3ak chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I no, it's so weird-but I had the exact same thought. Especially when Vicky said they're so close, and Fiona was like shut up. They probably had a thing maybe-it's so wrong and it's kind of right-not really. LOVE IT
Yuuki Sakurai chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh my gawd, this story is so HAWT
MissCupCake chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Are you aware that they're related?
slightlysickpsycho chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This is utterly fantastic. You are amazing.
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Love it :) It's very well written and all around delightful.