Reviews for For Lisa LASMKE
cecye chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I am really sorry, my condolences, I didnt know something had happen to Lisa. I read her stories long time ago and last night I was looking for her stories.

She was a great writer.

If you ever decide to publish them again please let me know.

Some book or fics are worth reading again
Bobma chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Lisa

You will be greatly missed I have only just found this and I am sad to see that you have passed, I loved 'small town gossip' and when I first read it I recommended it to many people
Perry Maxwell chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Hi Gloria. Hi Sheila. Hi Lisa's family.

I just wanted to reach out and send a little note. With the holidays fast approaching, I know it can be difficult celebrating a time of fellowship and fun with your family when one of said family isn't there to share. Knowing Lisa though, she might be looking on and providing snarky commentary. Just the thought of that makes me smile.

I miss her. I miss her humor. I miss her outlook on life. And I'm incredibly regretful that we never got around to our collaboration. She once told me that we thought a lot alike. I bow down to her greatness though. She's a win in the laughter department.

My thoughts and my prayers are with you as you continue your journey through life without her.

Miss you Lisa.

Perry
emmadtf2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Am gobsmacked! I wish to send my condolences for your entire family. I know it is rather late- wanted to re-read Small Town Gossip, and found out! Lisa was an intelligent, creative and passionate author, I wish I had known her 'in the real world' I was always so excited to read her work and recieve updates. As you can see, the world of fanfiction will miss her, her stories cheered me up when I was experiencing loss an health issues.
Angelsugar chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
That is so sad. I just found out (late I know) I went to go look for the stories (Small Town Gossip and Expectations of Success) on my favorite stories list but they weren't there I wanted to reread them, but finding out that she past is sad and she'll be missed by all.
Pavarti chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Good Morning - I just wanted to let you know that while your sister's story is not online anymore while compiling nominations for an awards program she was nominated.

While she cannot be included in the final judging because the story isn't online we thought you might like to know how deeply she touched so many people in this fandom and how much her work meant to us.
cornflakesnobowl chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I don't believe I've read LASMKE's fics. i would like to. I just want to send her family my regards.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
While very few of us here actually knew Lisa personally - your sister, your daughter, your friend - those of us who read her stories and interacted with her through this and similar sites will forever be changed by her words. It takes a lot of guts to put your writing out for others to critique and I have so much respect for her for doing it. Many of us don't talk about our participation or obsession with this type of fiction and I can understand why Lisa didn't really want anyone to know. I hope it gives you comfort to know that she did something she loved and we all got to share in it.

I'm so very sorry for your loss, our loss. She touched so many people through her stories and will be greatly missed here.

While I know it isn't something you choose to do now, leaving her work up on this site would still allow her legacy to live on and touch even more people who would love to read it. Maybe someday you'll be able to do that if not here than on another site.

God Bless...
Rae1990 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I read 'small town gossip' and have to admit it was one of my favourite stories, she had a lot of talent. It was very sad to hear of lisa's passing, even though I didn't know her personally. I hope her family are staying strong through this sad time. It is hard when you lose a loved one.

Take care. x
TangerSoto chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Thanks to Lisa for her stories.

I'm so sorry.

Her words gave hope and light to me.
Mgg1606 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Hi, its funny how things go in life, I was voting on an award website, and came upon greeen goldfishs story and went to her profile, and subsequently found out of Lisas death, I didnt know Lisa personally, Im sure Ive read one of her stories, I just cant seam to remember, Its a very sad day when one of the fandom passes. Im sorry for your loss, and hope that with time you gain acceptance and see that this is just a cycle in which all of us are on, the spirit is eternal and hers will live on and will guide her family and friends.

Try and be happy for the persona that she was, the things and people that she touched, she must have been a wonderful person in her personal life as well as in her cyber-life.

Lisa You will be missed!
janefanatic chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Authors never die. They are immortalized within their stories, and this is no different for Lisa. We all feel her loss, and give our condolences, but know this: she will never truly be gone.
sidsteph chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Lisa,

Your stories made me laugh. Even though I never knew you or talked to you, I can tell that you were a great person. I hope your family is okay. I know God has a special place for you somewhere because you were a one of a kind.

xox
kasida chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Я успела прочитать фанфики Lasmke до того как ее профиль был стерт и я очень рада. Ее слова дали много мыслей моей голове и отдых моей душе. Огромное ей спасибо, я очень рада была узнать такого автора.
iwantmyownedwardplz chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I had no idea this had happen my condolences go to all of lisa's family and she will be greatly missed even by those of us who didnt know her personally.