Reviews for Common Sense
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Whoa. That. was. amazing. :D :D :D :D :D :D Poor Sam. Poor Scam. I feel so bad for them. Amazing one-shot, really loved this! :D
Himawari28h chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
80...omf-eng,that was the best creepily-cute story I read. :3

Hinata28h
Little Big Wonders chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
as much as i HATE scam dying

that was soo very good, i had to read the ending over a few times before finally getting it lol, and then when i understood i was like O:

really well written, and makes you think!

i sort of like that :D

your really good at drabbles and short stories
The Black Muse chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Excellent! Could you please right another chapter.
Cresenta's Lark chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
See when I read the summary I was thinking how in the world Sam was ignoring Scam (and getting away with it lol)

LIKE he's SCAM you can't ignore him.

lol

Oh yea and my confusion increased (and I'll admit I wanted to smack Sam with a wooden board ) when she didn't react to Scam touching her.

And then he got angry, which was so cute lol.

Omg he's so concerned about her! And aw this part:

He couldn't realize who had died. He tried asking her but she ignored him, slightly angering him even further but he could never get mad at her.

AW Scam is so cute :P

But omg Sam was so upset and when I realized Scam died it made so much sense lol.

:P

I was like Scam is gonna be peeved at Sam for caring for someone (who isn't him) so much.

But it was him so hah!

Even though Scam died (*cries and sniffs* )

Sam still loved him and was miserable to lose him ... AS SHE SHOULD BE. ALWAYS. GOAT CAN DIE! ahem

So like it's still a kind of victory for Scam, even in death.

Rule: SCAM ALWAYS WINS, NO MATTER WHAT (i'm sure we have this rule already but repetition is so fun)

Poor Scam though, he’s gone… BUT he could ’tcoughmind BECAUSE SHE IS SO SAD WITHOUT HIM.

And then they could be together in death muaahahahaha- I’ve lost it lol.

So awesome,

Nice work :D

Love,

Cresenta

P.S #1 - Your randomness is still A-W-E-S-O-M-E

P.S. #2 - I still blame Goat, school and coughmcoughocoughmcough for Scam’s death. :P