Reviews for I'm Gonna Make You Dance
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I think this has a lot of promise and I am excited to see what will happen next! I miss Philo and hate that he was killed off the show. I would love to read more.
jojobevco chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Good Chapter
chauchi chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Amanda eyed his for a moment. "Your robot's ruining my lawn."

LMAO. Poor Philo, always getting busted doing embarrassing stuff. I also liked how Zoe/U-87 wouldn't look him in the eye when he started talking about their future. Great job! This is a really interesting beginning.
Queen Tigeress chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
ahahahhahhah so cute! i practically killed myself with laughing while watching that part of the episode! philo is just so funnyly cute :P write more please? :D loved it!
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
oh! keep going! :D i really like this! it's cute and short and i'm totally wondering what zoey is going to do (both in this fic and in canon)! i especially liked "She really had wonder if it only hurt because she knew it should hurt." and how zoey talks about how he's totally replacable. please please please keep going! :D
DephsXylex chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
My suggestion is to keep going. This is looking to be a pretty good fic and I'd like to see more.
Maya-Chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This was a good intro. It has promise. I think you should continue.
jojobevco chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Good Story
Queen Tigeress chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
oh this is just so amusing :P it IS halarious how he's attracted to the robot :P seeing her dancing as a robot though was priceless :P hope you continue with the story :)