Reviews for Dogtags
noMuku chapter 9 . 1/29
Next chapter please!
Pls pls pls pls pls!
Red Renegade 777 chapter 9 . 1/18
I don't think the next chapter is going to be updated faster than this one... but that's just a hunch that I have.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
I don't want to be that person that's bothering you with UPDATE! reviews, but I'd LOVE an update to this... I really love this fic and I can't wait to see where you go with it.
Huny Bajer chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Hi, I believe I already reviewed on your latest chapter... that was quite a while ago... anyways I'm gonna be that insane person who decides to review again just for the sheer "I want a new chappie" itch. I read this is mainly twin1's project, GOOD for you! Honestly I can actually see this happen in the manga to an extent. After all, power is something everyone wants and jinchurikiis are people that society generally dislike on principle and *pardon my french* greedy assholes will find any way to make a quick buck. Selling someone, who they hate, who no one except for a few individuals will miss, does not seem out of line. Then the whole "becoming a pet" to the person who purchased the jinchuriki seems logical, because Jinchuriki aren't people, they don't have FEELINGs or human based needs for basic rights and comforts, they have what they consider an ANIMAL inside of them. I can definitely see where it comes from and absolutely adore how you pull it off. Naruto has stockholm syndrome with his master, then it is essentially transferred back over to his TRUE home? that is an awesome way to write. ANd you don't make him too powerful or too simpering. You really got the whole "master" guy's personality nailed to a tee. He acts just like a heartless collector should. I also like your new character. He's rather funny but with just as many issues as naruto. I'm glad you still had the whole "uchiha massacre" happen because so many people write it out just because naruto wasnt' there to be hated or wasn't hated and that was NOT HIS FAULT. But then I don't understand why sasuke is still around, I mean is it because he doesn't have naruto to be compared to with his inferiority complex? or was it just a creative license to nix the sasuke went bad thing. Then I have to wonder why the chunins still train with their instructor, unless it's your creative license again? I don't really care what kinds of things you change, it's your story and a FANFICTION if you had to keep to canon there wouldn't be many stories left. Anyways sorry for wasting your time but i absolutely love your story in how you write the character and how you do his situation and how the team grows to him. Maybe mess with master by having the leaf contact the other jinchurikis home countries? after all if they can't kill him someone should right? PLEASE have some one punch him? Just once? He hurt poor naruto! Anyways I intend to stalk your profile page until you update, so if you want to crazy person to leave update... at least say hello and your alive... I also bribe you with your favorite kind of virtual cookie... PLEASE update. Sorry for the cruddy review Buh BYE
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
I love how detailed this is. :D
Naruto is so sweet.
ammisame chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
You are so good at describing the different feelings Naruto has, how he is confused and doesn't understand what is happening. Not many can do that and people who attempts to write something where the main character has been abused usually ends up having them go all happy and healthy after a few chapters. This is actually quite realistic! And really, really good!
Amanthya chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
I hope this will be updated, and it has not been abandoned. It's unique and well written.
alpha Jade Hunter chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
This is all kinds of awesomely dark 0.0 I am deeply impressed!
Lazuli chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
I don't know what to say. It's twisted, it's dark... but you managed to include some fluffyness. It's a truly disturbing piece of work.
But please continue. I very much want to know how it continues. My hopes are that konoha manages to free all jinchuurikis.
Shimmerwind chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Sooner? Really? A year and a half is sooner? Nope. Please update, Twin One. *puppy eyes* Read this in a day and I reaaally think you should. *slowly morphs into mega-ultra-uber-cute kitten eyes* pweeeeease?

Btw, in reply to the first-chapter's question, it's Ukataka, or something like that. Btw, I'm writing a fic, Rifts, that I think you two of you will enjoy. I'd be honored if you read
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
ARGHHHHH UPDATE NOWW!

I want Naruto as my pet lol :) He's so cute !
crazyrubsoff chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Are you still alive? Your fics are awesome and I'd really like to see them continued...
bloodredglee chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
ugh, i know, it's been over a freakin' year, but...just update, for all our sakes! PLEASE UPDATE THIS FRIGGIN' FANFIC! Please please please please please please please please?
Vvx chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Oh god oh god oh god! Please please update this! I know it's been more than a year, but all of us are craving more Dogtags! Update! (Breaks down into hysterical crying)

Uh, sorry... Just had to get that out of my system.
Carmen O'Reilly chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Oh wow! Um... if you guys don't like outside, I'm super sorry to disappoint. The way you write is unbelievable. It makes for good reading and this plot is phenomenal. Well done!