Reviews for Dogtags
discoveringiman chapter 9 . 9/11
of course i dont realize this hasnt been update in 4 years till i get here... I really hope this hasnt been abandoned! i was really looking forward to see how they rescue naruto - as well as how he'll eventually be integrated back into konoha. (was preparing , myself for team 7 toshi feels)
Typhlosion8 chapter 9 . 9/1
I love this story so much! I really got into the dark theme and I hope that you update this agains one day because it's amazing. :-)
You lie
This is very dark, but very good. I wish you the best if luck on your future updates.
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 7/14
this is different. Wasn't sure at first, was half expecting with your prologue warning that it' be Konoha being the slave creating bastards...whew! thankfully not. I would deffo have hit the back button then. I so want Kakashi to kill these nasty people and for Naruto to admit he liked Konoha better!
Loved Kakashi's attempts with Naruto and the reactions of ibiki, Sandaime and all. Are you continuing this? I'd love to see something a little lighter after this dark chapter! Please?
TheOlympus chapter 9 . 7/4
Oh pleasee.. Why you didnt continue this story? I like it and Im begging to you to continue the story! Please Author-Sama or I will go insane!
silentsum chapter 9 . 6/14
This is very good. And very sad. Fluffiness? I'm sending you hopeful looks. Any chance this is going to be picked up again? It's been 4 years... :(
Nota fan of your lateness chapter 9 . 3/30
Twin1 you said next chapter will be up soon , so if waiting for four years is not enough and seems soon to you then (no offence) WHAT THE FUCK is SOON to you? I mean you have go and write something really good and leave it behind? You are a cruel one you know that? I know you would not update this so i want to say I HATE YOU as a writer badly.
spiceypepper chapter 9 . 3/14
Second story I've read written by you and I'm an emotional mess all over again. Even though it's (extremely) late, I hope you don't break your promise and will eventually upload another chapter. And eventually finish it too. Because, y'know, you're really good at writing and I like this idea and plot. Please, TwinTrouble, please update this.
just-something chapter 9 . 2/24
And when will we see the next chapter? Don't tell me the story was abandoned just when it became interesting, i'd like to read more of it :)
Billy JB II chapter 9 . 1/25
Somehow I don't see Konoha cooperating with Makoto to this extent. In particular, if they know there are OTHER jinchuuriki there, they'd know they could win the support of some other village. The SON of the FOURTH being held in the worst kind of slavery, and they're willing to PAY the fucker? Doubtful. I see, more, sending Jiraiya and a platoon of ANBU to destroy Makoto utterly for the insult. In any case, upwards of 3 years sounds dead, so ehhhh.
Reads-by-Lamplight chapter 9 . 1/25
This story... this story is so unbelievably fucked up. It is viscerally disturbing on many, many levels. Holy Fucking Shit. I don't know where this came from in your souls. I don't know what drove you to write this. What I do know is that it cannot possibly be a good place or a good thing.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
"Next chapter will be updated sooner" not. I hope you continue, I can't stand naruto in this state, makes me sooo damn mad
all-audrey chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
Omg pleeeease update this

I can't stand not knowing what happens next
hachinonana chapter 9 . 11/27/2015
I'm not condoning Makoto's actions, but tbh I think he's a pretty good guy. He reminds me of a military dad or something, harsh but caring. Urg what the heck is wrong with me? Anyway, promise broken ;w;