Reviews for Dogtags
mercydonovan chapter 9 . 2/19
But...but...but you promised us fluff. You can't leave it here, it's too sad.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 9 . 1/18
Please continue!
Xcherokee chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
Please update ;(
Xcherokee chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
This is adorable and sad. I wish naruto was a little younger though like still 7 at the beginning of the story or 12 at the oldest. But I still love this so far.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
Where's your promised next chapter?! Hurry up! It's been YEARS!
Jj chapter 9 . 11/14/2016
PLEASEEEEEEESSSSS UPDATE as sad as it is I love this story dark but a dark with a light at the end of the tunnel kind of story please make more and email me if ya do at ruby19810 gmail,com
PipeDream chapter 9 . 10/10/2016
I love how a chapter to make this one easier to swallow, one where they all know the extent of his treatment and want him to know he's loved that I've been looking forward to this whole Fic (and I think I speak for many of us if you know what I mean) and then it's THIS chapter that it never gets updated from
Its just ironic
PipeDream chapter 8 . 10/10/2016
OK, favourite chapter so far EASILY
I utterly adored seeing these guys interact, and learning how this universes team 7 grow closer, including Naruto! It just makes me squeal all round!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
Hey, I really love your story and I know you haven't updated in around 4 years but I was hoping you could update it again. I really enjoy reading it because I have never read anything like this before and I love the plot. So ya great story hope you update soon! ;3
discoveringiman chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
of course i dont realize this hasnt been update in 4 years till i get here... I really hope this hasnt been abandoned! i was really looking forward to see how they rescue naruto - as well as how he'll eventually be integrated back into konoha. (was preparing , myself for team 7 toshi feels)
Typhlosion8 chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
I love this story so much! I really got into the dark theme and I hope that you update this agains one day because it's amazing. :-)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
You lie
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
This is very dark, but very good. I wish you the best if luck on your future updates.
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
this is different. Wasn't sure at first, was half expecting with your prologue warning that it' be Konoha being the slave creating bastards...whew! thankfully not. I would deffo have hit the back button then. I so want Kakashi to kill these nasty people and for Naruto to admit he liked Konoha better!
Loved Kakashi's attempts with Naruto and the reactions of ibiki, Sandaime and all. Are you continuing this? I'd love to see something a little lighter after this dark chapter! Please?
TheOlympus chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
Oh pleasee.. Why you didnt continue this story? I like it and Im begging to you to continue the story! Please Author-Sama or I will go insane!