Reviews for He Has the Hots for You
Swoon I can see it now
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Awwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Short and sweet!But I wish you would consider continuing very well written and has potential to be made into a really great e/o romantic please think about it!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!
Alliecat8697 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Really good! Loved what u did with that!
Abby and Liv Snigglebottom chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
... WHY DID YOU LEAVE THIS AS A CLIFFHANGER? Time to sharpen the knives, break out the rusty spoons & nucealar missiles, & light up the torches! *EO shippers chant* Mob! Mob! Mob! Mob!
Adeleine chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Aaaaahhh, f*ck. That was so sweet. I cried, oh my goodness. You must continue this; please?

I love this, so much. (:
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Whoa. So good!
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
*claps hands excitedly and screams* I am SO happy, I'm beamiong. WOO HOO! This is MY FAV story... awwwwww... that is SO cute. I love EO romance. Ahhhh, the joys. *still beaming* thank you for sharing that with us.

"What I have is much more than a physical attraction" ARGHHHHH the torture. What would be SO totally cool, is that at the end of the VERY last ep, they should kiss, and he should say he divorced Kathy - AGAIN!

What I love about Marish and Chris tho, is their love OFF-SCREEN. Always touching each other, always kissing. Its HOT and awesome! They love each other so much. And they brought a BEACH HOUSE together.

Do you know anything I dont about M&C... I'd love to hear it if you do... xox
jmichele76 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
thats hot. can we see a chapter two?
madeleine chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
HOLY CRAP! that was a great story i choked on my water too. ]

after " PC " I adored Kathy Griffin i even went to one of her shows lol i know lame but i officially love her right after chris meloni who's right after mariska hargitay
Jolec chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Loved it !

Is there any chance you would write a sequel ?
neleo chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
whowhohowoh

like,like,like,like,love !
Singingchick18 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
LOVE IT!
Stephanie615 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
OMG! This is awesome...I think you should continue with it...love the ending :D
MaeRichterMellark chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
i wish that would have happened inthe ep...