Reviews for May and His December
Ghostly Green chapter 1 . 6/20
I have to say, I really, really, honestly loved this story. It was so very funny and simultaneously incredibly sad; the thought of them not meeting because of a vision that wouldn't have even come true is just. Ugh. So sad. I don't know what else to say except that it was even better than I thought it would be, which is a big compliment because I'd had a feeling it was going to be very good. Thank you for the read, I love all of your stuff!
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 5/4
That was BRILLIANT!
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 4/12
Very nice, funny, and entertaining with a bittersweet ending. Definitely one of my favorite one-shots.
Lisbet chapter 1 . 4/9
This was ... oddly beautiful.
flecour chapter 1 . 3/26
Awesome!
jk chapter 1 . 3/5
he doesn't even feel bad that he fucked up bellas life? I mean they were destind to be together and cause he ran he fucked up her life...fuckin dck
Dontblink chapter 1 . 3/4
Well crap, this was tragic, but I ended up liking this anyway. Way more interesting than any other twilight fic I've read.
Ok I'm sad now. It was good though.
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 2/14
Wow!

Lu avec Google Translate. French.
Montréal, Québec.
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Wowza that was something I really didn't expect. Interesting and vaguely disturbing but i liked it. Thank you for the story.

-Aki
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
so odd but lovely and perfect in it's own way, thanks for writing your own brand of what could have been, thanks for sharing
leahreallyits chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
you should write more this is good :)
eantl88 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Oh man. This was good. How about another chapter?
Mechcat chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Hilarious...but a bit sad by the end, in a sideways kinda way. Now I want him to bite her and have her magically transformed into young Bella (same old hilarious mind, though). Thanks!
RevengeXLucy chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Oh, God, you just broke my heart. I'm crying here.

It's amazing. I loved it, thank you so much for sharing this story!