Reviews for May and His December
Ohhhhh, my heart. That was lovely.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 5/12
Okay, so, that was gorgeous. It was an unusual and original piece that read like a movie-that is to say that I didn't so much read it as see it.
wordhoarder24 chapter 1 . 3/12
This is so very bittersweet. I loved it.
(On an unrelated note, what are your opinions on old people becoming vampires? )
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 3/2
That made me cry and laugh I. Thoroughly loved it
MissBella0134 chapter 1 . 2/6
You're story just made me crack up and cry at the same time.
Loved it andkind of don't like it but only because I'm a sucker for a happy end.
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I really like this story, all your stories really. Hope you pick up the pen again. You have a talent for angst.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Unique! Loved it!
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
You did a really good job with a theme that could have been so sad, and is, but with underlying humor! I liked it a lot, despite the lost opportunity!
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Awesome story
LRK860 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I actually searched for this story on perusing the shelves. I read it a long long time ago and wanted to revisit. It is both funny and sad. I can totally see SMeyers Edward doing this! lol And Bella didn't have a good life, she was always meant for Edward and the vampire existence he denied both of them. Bravo Edward! You stupid, stupid teenager. Always thinking you're right and not wanting to be swayed by anyone. Teenage stubbornness is so wonderful to grow out of and a real shame one hundred years on the planet didn't help. :)
celebrity star chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Omg I really love this story. It's in like anything I've ever read before
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
This was just the cutest!
Ghostly Green chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I have to say, I really, really, honestly loved this story. It was so very funny and simultaneously incredibly sad; the thought of them not meeting because of a vision that wouldn't have even come true is just. Ugh. So sad. I don't know what else to say except that it was even better than I thought it would be, which is a big compliment because I'd had a feeling it was going to be very good. Thank you for the read, I love all of your stuff!
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 5/4/2015