Reviews for May and His December
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 4/12
Very nice, funny, and entertaining with a bittersweet ending. Definitely one of my favorite one-shots.
Lisbet chapter 1 . 4/9
This was ... oddly beautiful.
flecour chapter 1 . 3/26
Awesome!
jk chapter 1 . 3/5
he doesn't even feel bad that he fucked up bellas life? I mean they were destind to be together and cause he ran he fucked up her life...fuckin dck
Dontblink chapter 1 . 3/4
Well crap, this was tragic, but I ended up liking this anyway. Way more interesting than any other twilight fic I've read.
Ok I'm sad now. It was good though.
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 2/14
Wow!

Lu avec Google Translate. French.
Montréal, Québec.
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Wowza that was something I really didn't expect. Interesting and vaguely disturbing but i liked it. Thank you for the story.

-Aki
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
so odd but lovely and perfect in it's own way, thanks for writing your own brand of what could have been, thanks for sharing
leahreallyits chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
you should write more this is good :)
eantl88 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Oh man. This was good. How about another chapter?
Mechcat chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Hilarious...but a bit sad by the end, in a sideways kinda way. Now I want him to bite her and have her magically transformed into young Bella (same old hilarious mind, though). Thanks!
RevengeXLucy chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Oh, God, you just broke my heart. I'm crying here.

It's amazing. I loved it, thank you so much for sharing this story!
gingerhat chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
That was handled so very well. I really enjoyed the story and I was apprehensive about it, so it was a delightful surprise. I found myself grinning through the whole thing and even at the end there was an acceptance that seemed... content. To enjoy as much as possible.
Loved it and thank you,
Ginger
NKubie chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
That is fairly fucked up, but somehow has a redeeming quality to it. Nice job! And it's funny too, so it's got that going on as well.

Thanks for sharing your time and talent!