Reviews for May and His December
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 9/20
Awesome story
LRK860 chapter 1 . 8/15
I actually searched for this story on perusing the shelves. I read it a long long time ago and wanted to revisit. It is both funny and sad. I can totally see SMeyers Edward doing this! lol And Bella didn't have a good life, she was always meant for Edward and the vampire existence he denied both of them. Bravo Edward! You stupid, stupid teenager. Always thinking you're right and not wanting to be swayed by anyone. Teenage stubbornness is so wonderful to grow out of and a real shame one hundred years on the planet didn't help. :)
celebrity star chapter 1 . 8/4
Omg I really love this story. It's in like anything I've ever read before
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 8/3
This was just the cutest!
Ghostly Green chapter 1 . 6/20
I have to say, I really, really, honestly loved this story. It was so very funny and simultaneously incredibly sad; the thought of them not meeting because of a vision that wouldn't have even come true is just. Ugh. So sad. I don't know what else to say except that it was even better than I thought it would be, which is a big compliment because I'd had a feeling it was going to be very good. Thank you for the read, I love all of your stuff!
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 5/4
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 4/12
Very nice, funny, and entertaining with a bittersweet ending. Definitely one of my favorite one-shots.
Lisbet chapter 1 . 4/9
This was ... oddly beautiful.
flecour chapter 1 . 3/26
jk chapter 1 . 3/5
he doesn't even feel bad that he fucked up bellas life? I mean they were destind to be together and cause he ran he fucked up her life...fuckin dck
Dontblink chapter 1 . 3/4
Well crap, this was tragic, but I ended up liking this anyway. Way more interesting than any other twilight fic I've read.
Ok I'm sad now. It was good though.
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 2/14

Lu avec Google Translate. French.
Montréal, Québec.
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Wowza that was something I really didn't expect. Interesting and vaguely disturbing but i liked it. Thank you for the story.

chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
so odd but lovely and perfect in it's own way, thanks for writing your own brand of what could have been, thanks for sharing