Reviews for May and His December
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I really like this story, all your stories really. Hope you pick up the pen again. You have a talent for angst.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Unique! Loved it!
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
You did a really good job with a theme that could have been so sad, and is, but with underlying humor! I liked it a lot, despite the lost opportunity!
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Awesome story
LRK860 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I actually searched for this story on perusing the shelves. I read it a long long time ago and wanted to revisit. It is both funny and sad. I can totally see SMeyers Edward doing this! lol And Bella didn't have a good life, she was always meant for Edward and the vampire existence he denied both of them. Bravo Edward! You stupid, stupid teenager. Always thinking you're right and not wanting to be swayed by anyone. Teenage stubbornness is so wonderful to grow out of and a real shame one hundred years on the planet didn't help. :)
celebrity star chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Omg I really love this story. It's in like anything I've ever read before
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
This was just the cutest!
Ghostly Green chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I have to say, I really, really, honestly loved this story. It was so very funny and simultaneously incredibly sad; the thought of them not meeting because of a vision that wouldn't have even come true is just. Ugh. So sad. I don't know what else to say except that it was even better than I thought it would be, which is a big compliment because I'd had a feeling it was going to be very good. Thank you for the read, I love all of your stuff!
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
That was BRILLIANT!
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Very nice, funny, and entertaining with a bittersweet ending. Definitely one of my favorite one-shots.
Lisbet chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
This was ... oddly beautiful.
flecour chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Awesome!
jk chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
he doesn't even feel bad that he fucked up bellas life? I mean they were destind to be together and cause he ran he fucked up her life...fuckin dck
Dontblink chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Well crap, this was tragic, but I ended up liking this anyway. Way more interesting than any other twilight fic I've read.