Reviews for May and His December
I was really intrigued by the (physical) age difference between Edward and Bella. This might be unusual to some, but I find it incredibly wonderful. It's like a parallel universe in which Edward and Bella never got together when Bella was young. Bella ended up marrying Mike, and lived her life, while Edward continued to age without any difference in appearance...staying forever 17. ...AND THEY STILL GET TOGETHER...sorta? Ugh...I'm still a little sad though. Loved this, thank you~
JaelSarjenka chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I do believe that's what would have happened had he been either more stubborn or less selfish.
agoogoo chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Dear author. You had damn better believe in reincarnation. Curious as to whether you found this hard to write
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Ohhhhh, my heart. That was lovely.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Okay, so, that was gorgeous. It was an unusual and original piece that read like a movie-that is to say that I didn't so much read it as see it.
wordhoarder24 chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
This is so very bittersweet. I loved it.
(On an unrelated note, what are your opinions on old people becoming vampires? )
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
That made me cry and laugh I. Thoroughly loved it
MissBella0134 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
You're story just made me crack up and cry at the same time.
Loved it andkind of don't like it but only because I'm a sucker for a happy end.
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I really like this story, all your stories really. Hope you pick up the pen again. You have a talent for angst.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Unique! Loved it!
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
You did a really good job with a theme that could have been so sad, and is, but with underlying humor! I liked it a lot, despite the lost opportunity!
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Awesome story
LRK860 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I actually searched for this story on perusing the shelves. I read it a long long time ago and wanted to revisit. It is both funny and sad. I can totally see SMeyers Edward doing this! lol And Bella didn't have a good life, she was always meant for Edward and the vampire existence he denied both of them. Bravo Edward! You stupid, stupid teenager. Always thinking you're right and not wanting to be swayed by anyone. Teenage stubbornness is so wonderful to grow out of and a real shame one hundred years on the planet didn't help. :)
celebrity star chapter 1 . 8/4/2015