Reviews for May and His December
la-geologia chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
HA! That was hilarious and just completely awesome in every way! I love your writing and that you did something different and out there and made it totally work. Your Cullen family dynamic was genius, and I liked that it's funny but still kind of sad.

GREAT STUFF! :)
laraspain chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Hahaha ! This was the funniest fic I've ever read in this fandom. Never thought that pairing could be made and still be successfully funny. This cranky old Bella is awesome and you gave a very interesting mind for thinking something like this. Congratulations !
pseudocullen chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Very sweet and sad. Almost wished there was a time machine for them.
looooooooord chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Holy . . . I never would have expected that. I mean, It's irrational. Bella's gonna die and Edward's gonna be all alone again. And that'll be sad. It was nice, my dear, and completely out there.
FluffyLiz chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Found this on Katinki's list of favourites and, as she is a writer whose work I admire hugely, I put a lot of store in what she considers to be good fiction. And what a bitter-sweet and deeply poignant little tale this was. It's just so overwhelmingly sad that Edward missed his chance to meet Bella when she was young, but then would he have killed her? And Bella, living a life of regret and loneliness in a loveless marriage, unfulfilled and increasingly embittered, what must she feel now at the thought of what might have been? I suppose one can only be glad that they finally met and that her last days would be spent in comfort, in the company of a man who knows he could have loved her and spent an eternity making her happy.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wow! That was crazy! Although, I couldn't really see Bella getting pregnant so early... and by Mike at that. But I guess, without Jacob and Edward he's the likely candidate for her to end up with. *lol*

That was believable and funny. :D
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Wow, I loved this! This story literally made me laugh out loud, yet tugged at my heart strings at the same time. Great job!
Neloska chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow definitely a strange story and surprisigly serious. I really like your Bella. You gave her an unique and interesting character. I also liked Edward's confident attitude.
fuz chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was great. Thank you.
Zhee chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Interesting. Urgfhhh... but frustrating!
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was altogether sweet and terribly sad.
J Chesney chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Absolutely brilliant! Funny, sad, sweet and humbling at the end. This is undoubtedly my favorite one shot EVER!
Perry Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Such a clever little story. Thanks for writing it. Although Alice's reveal at the end was predictable, you wrote it perfectly. No over dramatization of what could have been, no gross overtures of "lost" love. It just...was. Nice and again, very clever.

My favorite line: Once Wal-Marts sprang up across the nation, my search became vastly simpler.

Perry
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I am enchanted by your brave topic on the surprising story of what if. I laughed at Edward's tantrum: “One can only take so many yuletides of solitude accompanied by a Sid Vicious soundtrack before one breaks. For me, that number was forty.”

It was funny and then strangely compelling with smokes butted out on banisters and Emmett with Julia wood. And then, oh my, most surprising of all was this sweet and very sad ending.
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 1/15/2011