Reviews for May and His December
Julia Ba chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This story is so unique. It's funny and heartbreaking, all at once. That was a pleasure to read. Thank you!

Mostly my heart breaks for the future awaiting Edward. What will he do when Bella is gone? Will he live on? I admired it so much that I nominated you here: glospawards(dott)blogspot(dott)com. Hope you dont mind and good luck!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I don't like twilight, but that's pretty cute.

VG Jekyll chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I loved this story. There's not much more I can say than that. Thank you for taking the challenge to create something so different, yet interesting.
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
That's just so sad. I was hoping that maybe, just maybe in your story Bella was turned and became young in the process. I guess I'm a sucker for happily ever after.
Bad.Days chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Ok, I loved this! When I started to read theladyingrey42’s story “In the Twilight of My Life”, which starts out with Bella going into a nursing home, I was fully expecting a young Edward to show up. The idea broke my heart a little, because how sad would it be for a suicidal vamp to find the love of his life when she’s nearing the end of hers. I always figured that a story like that would be a hideously angsty story that would have me in tears the whole time and it would be forced to have an ending filled with death and regret. If you’ve read her story, you’ll know that it’s not a young Edward, but an old one, who shows up (and it’s a fantastic story!). But I could never get the idea out of my head of how a young Edward would deal with an old Bella.

I just never knew you’d written a version like this. I’m so impressed with how you wrote this. You managed to walk the line between sad and filled with regret and just funny as hell. You’re Bella is a spit fire, but still Bella. Her interaction with the other Cullens was so fun to read. And even though Edward and Bella don’t get a conventional HEA, I’m still happy with how you wrapped them up.

I’m so glad a stumbled onto your story, thanks so much for sharing with us!
soobliette chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This story was incredibly funny and an interesting twist on canon. Very different. I loved it!
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Very original! I don't really see the Bella we met at the beginning of Twilight growing into this woman decades hence, or Edward behaving this way, bringing random women home to mess with the family, but it's still an interesting story.
jenward chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Wow, this had me laughing one minute ("She watches as Jasper turns his broccoli on end, creating a tree line at the edge of his plate") and then crying by the end. You are such a brilliant writer.
BeSomebody chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This made me sad. But it's really good!
squalloogal chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This made me laugh hard and then weep. Amazing job.
scherre chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Totally hilarious and totally sad. A great story.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This is very unique; very lovely and happy, even though it's terribly sad. :) I love what an old hag Bella has become. XD
laguna2tahoe chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
ROFLMAO
ChulaB chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow! I loved it! I laughed my butt off in the beginning and then I ended up crying in the end for Edwards loss and Bella's happy life lost... Great work.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Oh man, it gets kind of sad towards the end. This is really quite a good story. It's a very nice alternative of would could have been. Quite ironic also.
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »