Reviews for May and His December
JulieToo chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
How unique! It was fun to read a Christmas story that's not all "getting busy behind the tree" or a pile of angst. I like the almost wistful ending, not a HEA at all, but not another pile of angst. I also love that Alice is a little inaccurate with her prized visions. And Bella as Maxine the Hallmark cranky oldster was ab. so. lute. ly. Perfect!
JocyACullen chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Uhhhh that was depressing. :/
sharonjane chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow! That was bittersweet. Very funny, but very bittersweet. If only he had been braver when Alice had her visions in the beginning, the vision of him killing Bella would have changed.

Lots of laughs, I can just see Bella as that cantankerous old lady still able to put Emmett in his place. I laughed out loud many times, I also cried at the end.

If a story can make me cry and laugh in equal measure, well I could call that a resounding success. I am definitely an HEA gal but I do love a fic that can make me laugh and most especially if it can make me cry.

I wonder if now he realises love was there for the taking all those years ago, if he will now go on to try and find love with someone once she has gone, or will he stick with his opening statement at the beginning of the story that she was the 'love of his life' and forever pine for the love that never really had a chance to blossom? I don't know what it says about me but in my imagination he will grieve for Bella and their love that never had a chance and stay true to that and be the brooding Edward that we all love. I guess I'm just one of those sad ones that hates to see Edward with anyone but Bella.

Sharon
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Absolutely fantastic.
mmendoza688 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I was cracking up then I started crying...

I usually don't like these but it just caught my eye.
feebes86 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I went from laughing my ass off to almost crying. Fantastic job on what could have been.
la-geologia chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
HA! That was hilarious and just completely awesome in every way! I love your writing and that you did something different and out there and made it totally work. Your Cullen family dynamic was genius, and I liked that it's funny but still kind of sad.

GREAT STUFF! :)
laraspain chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Hahaha ! This was the funniest fic I've ever read in this fandom. Never thought that pairing could be made and still be successfully funny. This cranky old Bella is awesome and you gave a very interesting mind for thinking something like this. Congratulations !
pseudocullen chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Very sweet and sad. Almost wished there was a time machine for them.
looooooooord chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Holy . . . I never would have expected that. I mean, It's irrational. Bella's gonna die and Edward's gonna be all alone again. And that'll be sad. It was nice, my dear, and completely out there.
FluffyLiz chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Found this on Katinki's list of favourites and, as she is a writer whose work I admire hugely, I put a lot of store in what she considers to be good fiction. And what a bitter-sweet and deeply poignant little tale this was. It's just so overwhelmingly sad that Edward missed his chance to meet Bella when she was young, but then would he have killed her? And Bella, living a life of regret and loneliness in a loveless marriage, unfulfilled and increasingly embittered, what must she feel now at the thought of what might have been? I suppose one can only be glad that they finally met and that her last days would be spent in comfort, in the company of a man who knows he could have loved her and spent an eternity making her happy.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wow! That was crazy! Although, I couldn't really see Bella getting pregnant so early... and by Mike at that. But I guess, without Jacob and Edward he's the likely candidate for her to end up with. *lol*

That was believable and funny. :D
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Wow, I loved this! This story literally made me laugh out loud, yet tugged at my heart strings at the same time. Great job!
Neloska chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow definitely a strange story and surprisigly serious. I really like your Bella. You gave her an unique and interesting character. I also liked Edward's confident attitude.
fuz chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was great. Thank you.
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »