Reviews for May and His December
Absolutely loved it.
gredior chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
best twilight. ever
lullaby369 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow...completely depressing and though provoking. I loved it!
LSRP chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Awesome writing, but I got to say it is a rather depressing story. Loved it.
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
this story is really bittersweet... i feel so bad for edward, on his missed opportunity. i'm glad he got a chance to meet her before it's too late, but it makes me sad that they could have had so much more. thanks for writing this
Gwynne138 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This? It's awesome. Insanely awesome. Perfect.
HereToRead84 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
the whole story has a very bitter sweet feel but never the less a great one.
MouseKitty chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Enjoyed this different take on the story.
Wagthedog chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Good story...humorous, sweet and sad at the same time.
Jessy-Anne chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
that was so precious i am soo glad that it wasn't the same old same old you have such talent doll truly loved this sweet tale of what might have been :D
Samolly chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Great twist, but so sad. But so lovely.
hismariposa chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Love this. Completely. Every detail, every nuance of Bella's personality and Edward's unique holiday hobby. I also adore that you didn't create some far-fetched way for Edward to change Bella and have her become a young woman again. Divine. Thought-provoking. Beautifully done.
dancexwithxme chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oh my. You are amazing. I read the summary for this story, and thought, how the hell could she make a story out of this? And then I read your story and now I am in awe. You have taken four volumes of teenage melodrama and used it to write something so unexpectedly moving, so oddly reasonable, so ceverly sassy (and sweet). I think I should be a little disturbed. But I'm not. Even if you mentioned a colostomy bag in the first sentence. (I actually quite liked that detail, strangely enough). And better yet, you did it in one chapter. I have to admit, though, that I have no understanding of the title of this fic. If you could enlighten me, that would be excellent.

I was looking around on your page because I randomly remembered your "Innocent" fic and was wondering why you hadn't updated in... I dunno, an unusually long time. I'm sad that it's on break, but honestly, I rather prefer one shots like this one.

Thank you for writing :) I'll be looking out for more of your work :)
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Laughed my ass off. This was spectacular, and sooo sad.
harleys chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow! Some of these scenes are unbelievable hilarious! This was great!
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »