Reviews for May and His December
Gwynne138 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This? It's awesome. Insanely awesome. Perfect.
HereToRead84 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
the whole story has a very bitter sweet feel but never the less a great one.
MouseKitty chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Enjoyed this different take on the story.
Wagthedog chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Good story...humorous, sweet and sad at the same time.
Jessy-Anne chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
that was so precious i am soo glad that it wasn't the same old same old you have such talent doll truly loved this sweet tale of what might have been :D
Samolly chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Great twist, but so sad. But so lovely.
hismariposa chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Love this. Completely. Every detail, every nuance of Bella's personality and Edward's unique holiday hobby. I also adore that you didn't create some far-fetched way for Edward to change Bella and have her become a young woman again. Divine. Thought-provoking. Beautifully done.
dancexwithxme chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oh my. You are amazing. I read the summary for this story, and thought, how the hell could she make a story out of this? And then I read your story and now I am in awe. You have taken four volumes of teenage melodrama and used it to write something so unexpectedly moving, so oddly reasonable, so ceverly sassy (and sweet). I think I should be a little disturbed. But I'm not. Even if you mentioned a colostomy bag in the first sentence. (I actually quite liked that detail, strangely enough). And better yet, you did it in one chapter. I have to admit, though, that I have no understanding of the title of this fic. If you could enlighten me, that would be excellent.

I was looking around on your page because I randomly remembered your "Innocent" fic and was wondering why you hadn't updated in... I dunno, an unusually long time. I'm sad that it's on break, but honestly, I rather prefer one shots like this one.

Thank you for writing :) I'll be looking out for more of your work :)
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Laughed my ass off. This was spectacular, and sooo sad.
harleys chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow! Some of these scenes are unbelievable hilarious! This was great!
Feenrai chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That's kind of a sad story. I liked it, but it was so weird seeing Bella as an old person! And it's sad that they won't get to be together for eternity. Although it does make me wonder what a really old person turned vampire would look like...now I'm intrigued with that thought.

Lol. Anyway, very well written like your other stories, and I enjoyed it:)
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This was so wonderful. I shy away from E/B pairings nowadays but something made me read this one and I'm so glad I did. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Julia Ba chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This story is so unique. It's funny and heartbreaking, all at once. That was a pleasure to read. Thank you!

Mostly my heart breaks for the future awaiting Edward. What will he do when Bella is gone? Will he live on? I admired it so much that I nominated you here: glospawards(dott)blogspot(dott)com. Hope you dont mind and good luck!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I don't like twilight, but that's pretty cute.

VG Jekyll chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I loved this story. There's not much more I can say than that. Thank you for taking the challenge to create something so different, yet interesting.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »