Reviews for May and His December
youngandmature chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I loved it. Though it makes me want to cry. It's heartbreaking. Is there an alternate ending where somehow Edward came back, met Bella when younger etc.

Did B ever love Mike? Why does she still call herself Mrs Newton? And she wanted to go to the cemetary..? Who for? She sometimes seems sad about Mike, why?

Does E and B fall in love? Does E commit suicide after she dies or does he turn her? When B makes comment about that being good at another time, is she crushing on him at all? And is there something more to her words, also when she says about waiting for the extraordinary or something like that but never getting it and who was she to be disappointed etc.? In some otherworldly way is she referring to Edward? Like fate or destinty wanted them together.

It's a very tragic ending and I almost wish I didn't read it as its going to be stuck with me for a long time and I'm currently very depressed that they never got that chance. And poor E, he'll probably feel guilty forever for not coming backs sooner. And if B was the girl in both A's visions, how come E says years later A had the same one with a different girl? And how come it changed?
Black RRaven chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
amazing, i don' t know what else to say but amazing.
anneeeee chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i wish this was a story!

this would have been really great.

it kinda made my heart squeeze haha.
NoOneWillSurrenderTonight chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow this is totally different to any B/E FF I've ever read, and I LOVED it! Also, I've read stories where Bella or Edward have died etc, and they always make me shed a tear, but for some reason this affected me much more...to the point where I've been thinking about it for an hour, crying along the way. There is something so beautifully sad and poetic in the fact that Bella and Edward have missed their time. Also love your characterization of them both- worldy, wise, cynical but accepting Bella, and a slightly more laid back Edward- amazing!

Congrats on fabulous work, and thanks for making my day!
sulin0105 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read.
socact chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was a lovely story - sad, of course, but very touching. I think aging terrifies me more than anything, and while this story didn't make me feel any better about that, it was still uplifting in its own way. I also think I'm going to convince myself that Edward turns her into a vampire and she magically becomes 17 again. ;)
Carumati chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I think the guy with the prompt was thinking up of something way different, but I like this story way better. It's truly nice to think that even as an old decrepid human being, some parts of a personality that makes a human that specific human never goes away.

Quote for the win: Should I spill some of this on the sofa? Your eyes light up when I ruin your family's shit. I can make your day and stain the upholstery…
Dedii chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Aww this is soo sad :(

Great one-shot though. x
ofn chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
great story. i thought i'd be grossed out but i like it. it's really sweet.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
soo sad... to miss each other all those years ago... would it be better to have never met?...:)
icantsleep chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This story was really great. I loved it and I think your writing is fantastic.
jmrbear chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Thanks for a fun read. Loved your humour, definitely had me laughing out loud and just a little emo at the end.
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Okay, at first I laughed so hard my kids thought I was having a heart attack or something... but in the end... I cried. Augh!
avahasflaava chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This is my favorite one-shot. Period. I've read it like 10 times and I think I fall in love with it a little more each time :)
Tinshaw chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I want to cry. What a great story. I want more, but what would be the point. The hands of time cannot be turned back.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »