Reviews for May and His December
Black RRaven chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
amazing, i don' t know what else to say but amazing.
anneeeee chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i wish this was a story!

this would have been really great.

it kinda made my heart squeeze haha.
NoOneWillSurrenderTonight chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow this is totally different to any B/E FF I've ever read, and I LOVED it! Also, I've read stories where Bella or Edward have died etc, and they always make me shed a tear, but for some reason this affected me much more...to the point where I've been thinking about it for an hour, crying along the way. There is something so beautifully sad and poetic in the fact that Bella and Edward have missed their time. Also love your characterization of them both- worldy, wise, cynical but accepting Bella, and a slightly more laid back Edward- amazing!

Congrats on fabulous work, and thanks for making my day!
sulin0105 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read.
socact chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was a lovely story - sad, of course, but very touching. I think aging terrifies me more than anything, and while this story didn't make me feel any better about that, it was still uplifting in its own way. I also think I'm going to convince myself that Edward turns her into a vampire and she magically becomes 17 again. ;)
Carumati chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I think the guy with the prompt was thinking up of something way different, but I like this story way better. It's truly nice to think that even as an old decrepid human being, some parts of a personality that makes a human that specific human never goes away.

Quote for the win: Should I spill some of this on the sofa? Your eyes light up when I ruin your family's shit. I can make your day and stain the upholstery…
Dedii chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Aww this is soo sad :(

Great one-shot though. x
ofn chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
great story. i thought i'd be grossed out but i like it. it's really sweet.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
soo sad... to miss each other all those years ago... would it be better to have never met?...:)
icantsleep chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This story was really great. I loved it and I think your writing is fantastic.
jmrbear chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Thanks for a fun read. Loved your humour, definitely had me laughing out loud and just a little emo at the end.
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Okay, at first I laughed so hard my kids thought I was having a heart attack or something... but in the end... I cried. Augh!
avahasflaava chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This is my favorite one-shot. Period. I've read it like 10 times and I think I fall in love with it a little more each time :)
Tinshaw chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I want to cry. What a great story. I want more, but what would be the point. The hands of time cannot be turned back.
nonotoriouss chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
this story is really impressive. fanfiction needs more writing like yours. the subtle desperation and the twinge of sadness that was laced into the plot created a beautiful product. it almost hurts to read your one shots because they evoke such emotion, be it sympathy or disappointment or jubilation. honestly, i havnt read your long story, just because i can never make it through long pieces without losing interest and your writing is too good to only be read half way through. your impressively talented and i hope you never stop writing. you have a real gift.
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »