Reviews for May and His December
icantsleep chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This story was really great. I loved it and I think your writing is fantastic.
jmrbear chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Thanks for a fun read. Loved your humour, definitely had me laughing out loud and just a little emo at the end.
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Okay, at first I laughed so hard my kids thought I was having a heart attack or something... but in the end... I cried. Augh!
avahasflaava chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This is my favorite one-shot. Period. I've read it like 10 times and I think I fall in love with it a little more each time :)
Tinshaw chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I want to cry. What a great story. I want more, but what would be the point. The hands of time cannot be turned back.
nonotoriouss chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
this story is really impressive. fanfiction needs more writing like yours. the subtle desperation and the twinge of sadness that was laced into the plot created a beautiful product. it almost hurts to read your one shots because they evoke such emotion, be it sympathy or disappointment or jubilation. honestly, i havnt read your long story, just because i can never make it through long pieces without losing interest and your writing is too good to only be read half way through. your impressively talented and i hope you never stop writing. you have a real gift.
Zesstee chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oxy, you make me ache in a great way. This was really good.
dqwhit19 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was really creative and different, which I appreciate because too much fanfic has evolved into the same 5 storylines. So thanks.
eridani chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I am absolutely gobsmacked that you managed to produce this little nugget of genius from the brief that was given to you. You took a relatively ordinary request and turned it into something really outside the box and way more poignant.

This was really clever and very touching. Thanks for the great reading!
timunderwood9 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This is actually I think really good/ clever. And the way you ended it works well I think.

Regarding Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary I think part of the reason for the writers block could be that you've sort of finished the primary story. They've kissed. They are now together. Everything else is just details and fluff (even if angsty fluff). And there isn't any more tension there since the real issue was resolved, and a new one would need to be created completely from scratch (such as the baseball meeting with James in Twilight). And we all know that Jacob isn't going to kill anyone really important, the Volturi won't kill them either, etc.

I'm just saying that I'm far less saddened by not receiving updates than I would have been a chapter earlier. Also I think there is a large tendency for stories to actually get abandoned at this point, the romantic climax is done. Anyways, that is the theory I've had operating for why I haven't gotten IVO updates.
teeheeitsme chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
WOW I love it! Brilliant brilliant brilliant
AnEdwardFanatic chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
OH EM GEE.. lol ewww... Good story... but jeesh, she's all wrinkled... Ah well... I guess people are into that kind of thing...
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Oh, wow. That was certainly unexpected. And heart-warmingly sweet. You did this so well...beyond words, really. I love it! Too bad... *sighs* Amazing! ]
vmp1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Wow. I don't usually read one shots, but I'm very glad I read yours. Very good plot and very well written.

Thanks for sharing your story.
Kiss of sun n Lilac chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
this was wonderful. sad and great Bella moments. Thank you for sharing this story
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »