Reviews for May and His December
marimotchee chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Awww, this made me sad. I liked it a lot.
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was so good! I love it. :)
missrebecca chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Oh Jesus this is so sad :(
But so beautifully written and just wonderful.
hobardi chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
A lovely, bittersweet take on E & B. I really liked Bella's foul mouth, even though it was there for a sad reason. Lovely Bella! In a twisted way, but still.
Kabbima chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Great one shot, sad, good, funny and more all rolled into one. I enjoyed reading this thanks for sharing it!
Lady Laurelin Ancalimon chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
OMG. That was... EXCELLENT.
Justcurious8 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
AW! That's so sweet! *tear* I lve your one-shot it's sad but I like it. They will end up together eventually.
E
kwsparrow chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is an absolutely gorgeous piece of fiction ... the writing, the dialogue ... just gorgeous.
lknots chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Beautiful!
dragonlady123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Okay. I officially want to cry. Because this is so happy and so sad all at the same time...
wow you need to tell me that somehow they find a way to make bella young and she is saved from dying and OMG this is such a bitter universe that you've introduced me to!
l;daskfsdfksdnflkjwe
I'm just glad that they can be together for her remaing days :')

gosh i sound like such a blubbery teenager...
Hands-onu22 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Aw... I love this Bella. Funny and great story. Not to OOC actually if Edward had seen that in Alice's mind he probably would have left.
PrincessLonesome chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I felt sad for what they could have had, yet this seemed so right.
Chrisstars1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
That was by far the best story that I have read in a long time. If you take twilight out of it it is still amazing. Iread a lot and you are an amazing author. I loved your story and applaud it's humor, sincerity, and satirical glimpse into the mind of the elderly. A bitter sweet tale of what could have been.
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
wow, so sad, but great story
Musehere chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
That was really good. Loved what you came up with in comparison to the prompt, thanks for sharing both. It was really well written and I have to say, it totally served Assward right. hahahaha. But poor Bella. She didn't do anything wrong and lived a life of misery because of him. That part was sad. You should do a continuation. Of what would happen if reincarnation was possible and she came back after being reborn and then they found each other early on instead of squandering precious time. That would be cool. Probably brief, but cool nonetheless. Okay, I seriously despise sad endings. But it was good, so don't blame me for fantasizing. lol.
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »