Reviews for May and His December
teeheeitsme chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
WOW I love it! Brilliant brilliant brilliant
AnEdwardFanatic chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
OH EM GEE.. lol ewww... Good story... but jeesh, she's all wrinkled... Ah well... I guess people are into that kind of thing...
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Oh, wow. That was certainly unexpected. And heart-warmingly sweet. You did this so well...beyond words, really. I love it! Too bad... *sighs* Amazing! ]
vmp1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Wow. I don't usually read one shots, but I'm very glad I read yours. Very good plot and very well written.

Thanks for sharing your story.
Kiss of sun n Lilac chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
this was wonderful. sad and great Bella moments. Thank you for sharing this story
boofadil chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is so ridiculously fabulous and I can't believe I haven't read it before now. So painful and sad but only in the subtext. The text is actually funny and snarky and beautifully bitter.

Thanks for writing this!
PrettyInPrint chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Ahh! That was a strange combination of sweet and disappointing. They're fun together, but how awful that they didn't meet until too late. Now I wish Emmett had a time machine, too!
Sorla chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Your story was absolutely wonderful. Tear-inducing but wonderful.
Sassy17 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I love this! It leaves me longing for more... what that is I have no idea. You take a story prompt & turn it into this gorgeous heartbreaking I want more oneshot. I love all your Bella made me LOL multiple times. Your Edward is so cynical it's funny/sad.

All the what if's in this story make me want to scream. WHY did Edward have to leave? Him & Bella could have had something great but instead they meet at the very end "sigh"

The last lines made me sob (I'm not kidding). Thank you for writing this )
susanliu chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Excellently written and hilarius (you had me laughing at the computer for a good 5 minutes, needless to say, my brother thought I had gone crazy...), but also tinged with the perfect amount of sweetness, nostalgia and sadness with all the 'could-have-beens' and 'if only he didn't leave...'. Lovely oneshot, really enjoyable read.

Thank you for sharing this lovely piece with us! I hope you continue writing other fics.

Susan.
Merina Green chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Excellent story. It made me cry.
marimotchee chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Awww, this made me sad. I liked it a lot.
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was so good! I love it. :)
missrebecca chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Oh Jesus this is so sad :(
But so beautifully written and just wonderful.
hobardi chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
A lovely, bittersweet take on E & B. I really liked Bella's foul mouth, even though it was there for a sad reason. Lovely Bella! In a twisted way, but still.
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »