Reviews for May and His December
susanliu chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Excellently written and hilarius (you had me laughing at the computer for a good 5 minutes, needless to say, my brother thought I had gone crazy...), but also tinged with the perfect amount of sweetness, nostalgia and sadness with all the 'could-have-beens' and 'if only he didn't leave...'. Lovely oneshot, really enjoyable read.

Thank you for sharing this lovely piece with us! I hope you continue writing other fics.

Susan.
Merina Green chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Excellent story. It made me cry.
marimotchee chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Awww, this made me sad. I liked it a lot.
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was so good! I love it. :)
missrebecca chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Oh Jesus this is so sad :(
But so beautifully written and just wonderful.
hobardi chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
A lovely, bittersweet take on E & B. I really liked Bella's foul mouth, even though it was there for a sad reason. Lovely Bella! In a twisted way, but still.
Kabbima chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Great one shot, sad, good, funny and more all rolled into one. I enjoyed reading this thanks for sharing it!
Lady Laurelin Ancalimon chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
OMG. That was... EXCELLENT.
Justcurious8 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
AW! That's so sweet! *tear* I lve your one-shot it's sad but I like it. They will end up together eventually.
~E
kwsparrow chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is an absolutely gorgeous piece of fiction ... the writing, the dialogue ... just gorgeous.
lknots chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Beautiful!
dragonlady123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Okay. I officially want to cry. Because this is so happy and so sad all at the same time...
wow you need to tell me that somehow they find a way to make bella young and she is saved from dying and OMG this is such a bitter universe that you've introduced me to!
l;daskfsdfksdnflkjwe
I'm just glad that they can be together for her remaing days :')

gosh i sound like such a blubbery teenager...
Hands-onu22 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Aw... I love this Bella. Funny and great story. Not to OOC actually if Edward had seen that in Alice's mind he probably would have left.
PrincessLonesome chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I felt sad for what they could have had, yet this seemed so right.
Chrisstars1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
That was by far the best story that I have read in a long time. If you take twilight out of it it is still amazing. Iread a lot and you are an amazing author. I loved your story and applaud it's humor, sincerity, and satirical glimpse into the mind of the elderly. A bitter sweet tale of what could have been.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »