Reviews for May and His December
boofadil chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is so ridiculously fabulous and I can't believe I haven't read it before now. So painful and sad but only in the subtext. The text is actually funny and snarky and beautifully bitter.

Thanks for writing this!
PrettyInPrint chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Ahh! That was a strange combination of sweet and disappointing. They're fun together, but how awful that they didn't meet until too late. Now I wish Emmett had a time machine, too!
Sorla chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Your story was absolutely wonderful. Tear-inducing but wonderful.
Sassy17 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I love this! It leaves me longing for more... what that is I have no idea. You take a story prompt & turn it into this gorgeous heartbreaking I want more oneshot. I love all your Bella made me LOL multiple times. Your Edward is so cynical it's funny/sad.

All the what if's in this story make me want to scream. WHY did Edward have to leave? Him & Bella could have had something great but instead they meet at the very end "sigh"

The last lines made me sob (I'm not kidding). Thank you for writing this )
susanliu chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Excellently written and hilarius (you had me laughing at the computer for a good 5 minutes, needless to say, my brother thought I had gone crazy...), but also tinged with the perfect amount of sweetness, nostalgia and sadness with all the 'could-have-beens' and 'if only he didn't leave...'. Lovely oneshot, really enjoyable read.

Thank you for sharing this lovely piece with us! I hope you continue writing other fics.

Susan.
Merina Green chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Excellent story. It made me cry.
marimotchee chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Awww, this made me sad. I liked it a lot.
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was so good! I love it. :)
missrebecca chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Oh Jesus this is so sad :(
But so beautifully written and just wonderful.
hobardi chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
A lovely, bittersweet take on E & B. I really liked Bella's foul mouth, even though it was there for a sad reason. Lovely Bella! In a twisted way, but still.
Kabbima chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Great one shot, sad, good, funny and more all rolled into one. I enjoyed reading this thanks for sharing it!
Lady Laurelin Ancalimon chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
OMG. That was... EXCELLENT.
Justcurious8 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
AW! That's so sweet! *tear* I lve your one-shot it's sad but I like it. They will end up together eventually.
~E
kwsparrow chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is an absolutely gorgeous piece of fiction ... the writing, the dialogue ... just gorgeous.
lknots chapter 1 . 5/3/2010