Reviews for May and His December
Musehere chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
That was really good. Loved what you came up with in comparison to the prompt, thanks for sharing both. It was really well written and I have to say, it totally served Assward right. hahahaha. But poor Bella. She didn't do anything wrong and lived a life of misery because of him. That part was sad. You should do a continuation. Of what would happen if reincarnation was possible and she came back after being reborn and then they found each other early on instead of squandering precious time. That would be cool. Probably brief, but cool nonetheless. Okay, I seriously despise sad endings. But it was good, so don't blame me for fantasizing. lol.
Juze chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Very sweet and sad, all rolled into one. Well done.
Edward4ever1992 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Omg I can't believe I'm crying that was very well written and so sad in the end... VERY WELL DONE!
Burnt Turkey chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Not only is this incredible well written, it is thought provoking and haunting in the best way.

It has every element I want to read in a story; your characters have endearing voices and the narration along with the plot is funny and sweet, and while kind of sad your end leaves me feeling happy.
sweetandsaltyff chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
That was absolutely, unbelievably fantastic. I LOVE your characterization of Older Bella...her bitterness, snark, and wit with a tinge of vulnerability that peeks through now and then was just utterly wonderful and believable in a canon sense. It felt very authentically canon AU. Wow.

The storyline was unique and intriguing and heartbreaking given the canon outcome. You inspired longing, one of my favorite feelings. I am amazed at how you were able to give each character such a delightful and charming personality even in just a few minimal lines. I loved the game playing and sillyness of the vampires. It really makes sense, given the amount of time they have, that they would enjoy pranking each other and you explored that so well.

Your Edward...he feels so much like how it seems canon Edward would feel under those circumstances. You captured him perfectly. I loved the added irreverence he displayed...his interactions with Bella in the beginning were so fun. And I can believe that decades of being alone and hounded by his family could result in such a personality.

Thank you for writing this beautiful story. I absolutely loved it. :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This story is so funny yet has a little sadness woven throughout. I enjoyed it nonetheless.
foxchickengrain chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Thank you for sharing this oneshot with us! I love how you used LeonMcFrenchington's prompt and created something so original. It was witty, heart-warming and a great twist on the canon.

I loved the changes made to each of the characters; however it still felt like this could have been a parallel universe had Edward really never met Bella. Very engaging story!

I loved it. Thanks again :)
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
how utterly sad and... funny and romantic... and a little creepy. I loved it. Thanks for the read.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
*sniffles* It's probably not the reaction you were going for, but this is the most I've ever cried over a FF story.

I guess it maybe because we're going to get old and are unlikely to get rescued by Edwards?

Anyway, I loved it. I loved that Rosalie showed her 'human' side, that Alice wasn't 'adorable' and that Jasper was recognised as having been affected by a head injury.

Thank you.
The-Violet-Hour chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
You have brought me to tears. This was heart touching, thank you x
sydvalentine chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
OMG! I have tears in my eyes, and on my cheeks! This was so good! Thanks for sharing!
QueenOfHalf-BakedIdeas chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
oh my gosh. i'm crying. yay. great story, btw.
JaneyJessica chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This was amazing and so sad in a nice way, i loved it!
Not That Unique chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
that was so good.

sweet, funny, sad... all rolled into one! :) made me cry, but it made me happy at the same time. well done (Y)
Dinka chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
i love your story! actually i love everything you write :)
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »