Reviews for May and His December
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Funny. Sad.
sleepyvalentina chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I reviewed this at LJ, but wanted to show it some love over here as well. This was, hands down, one of the greatest AUs I've ever stayed with me for days. Thank you.
mjinaspen chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This is everything I want from a story: funny, smart and sweet. I love their banter and I laughed out loud. Then, at the end, I found myself with a little tear. Thanks for continuing to give us good things to read.
kenyaran chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
OxyI love everything you write! This was so sad, but beautifully written. I loved How feisty bella was and that she knew who they were the whole time! If only vampires could also turn back time...hm maybe another story?
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Aw, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Edward finally finds someone he enjoys being around- yay! But she won't live much longer, so he'll still be alone- boo. This piece was beautifully well-written. Congrats, you still got it, kid ;-)
1853kaz chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I laughed all the way through - now I have this huge lump in my throat. The bittersweet twist to the humour hits dead on. Well written, completely different, yet very much at home in the Twilight universe. Really like your stuff, thanks for sharing. :)
winniecookie chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
this is really lovely (and hilarious). Some might think it's sad, but I subscribe to the idea of better to have love than lost...

it would make a great triptych with "200 Hundred Years of Solitude" and "Sensitivity to Initial Conditions."
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This is beautiful. I love how you make Alice's vision come true even if it is a little late. I love that Edward has finally meets Bella and decides that he wants to keep her with him for as long as he can.
kathi773 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
It's almost 4am and i'm trying to justify not calling my sister to wake up and read this story. You have truly an amazing talent.
KnittedSpecks chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
That was totally awesome! You had me laughing in the middle and crying by the end. Thank you for sharing the story.
wistful-amibitions chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Very funny, yet sad at the same time. Only you could pull this combination off. )
Mell C chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
An interesting twist on what might have happened to Bella had Edward got his wish that she remain human and live a life without him. Poignant and funny. Became quite sad in thinking about them missing each other that first time around. And while you caution about stereotypes about the elderly, thanks for challenging our ageist ideas that only the young are worthy of love.
moon shadow 31 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
ok... I find this story hysterical. My family is looking at me like I am nuts. This is a very imaginative story. I could just picture the characters acting like this. Please continue it.
moojuicey chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Thanks for writing something different. Definitely enjoyable. :)
xlovestory chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I really enjoyed reading this - it was nice to read something completely different. I enjoyed the idea that Edward had never found Bella, and that Alice hasn't always been right. Though I was a little disappointed that something couldn't happen between them, your great writing and wit which you put into the characters made up for it. What would be cool would be so see if you could make something out of this? Maybe you could write an alternative (Edward actually finds Bella - evn if she was pregnant with Mike's child) or, something along the lines of reincarnation, which you briefly mentioned? But other than that, I really loved it. Great job!
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »