Reviews for May and His December
moojuicey chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Thanks for writing something different. Definitely enjoyable. :)
xlovestory chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I really enjoyed reading this - it was nice to read something completely different. I enjoyed the idea that Edward had never found Bella, and that Alice hasn't always been right. Though I was a little disappointed that something couldn't happen between them, your great writing and wit which you put into the characters made up for it. What would be cool would be so see if you could make something out of this? Maybe you could write an alternative (Edward actually finds Bella - evn if she was pregnant with Mike's child) or, something along the lines of reincarnation, which you briefly mentioned? But other than that, I really loved it. Great job!
marteloise chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love it!Very original and well-written even if I was nearly crying by the end. Thanks for sharing it withh us!
Edwardluvr chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I would love for this to continue and have her die and be reincarnated and remember him miraculously or something!
Zynda chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wow. That was delightful and sad. Or delightfully sad, as the case may be. Either way, a wonderful, definitely different, and thoroughly well written piece. Thank You!
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
It started out like I was reading crack but I ended teary eyed. Why are you so talented? Fantastic job as always.
jasperFiend chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
AW THIS COULD HAVE BEEN SO OOGY BUT YOU PULLED IT OFF SO WONDERFULLY, BELLA SNARKY AND EDWARDS SNARKINESS WAS PRICELESS, ITS 11ISH HERE THE HOUSE IS ASLEEP BUT I WOULD HAVE WAKED THEM ALL UP WITH MY LAUGHING BUT I GOT A GRIP.

WONDERFUL JOB WONDERFUL STORY

ACULLEN
Demosthenes91 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Ohmigod you're gonna make me cry at karaoke! I should know better than to read any of your stuff when I'm in my period - I'm far too emotional as it is and then you go with all your fucking brilliance, pushing all my buttons...

*sigh*

you suck...like, in the best way ever.

Of course I loved it, as if I wouldn't. Besides the absolution that they bring one another, I like this take on Alice - how she struggles with slowly becoming a 'normal' vampire and trying to prove herself. I love the snark in Bella and how that's her version of a shield. And Edward - geez. Nothing but bad choices and he lost his chance.

Absolution. It's beautiful and sad and you just kill me every damn time.

Gah! HAPPY NOW?

*sniffles*
Fai'sKay chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
SHE MARRIED MIKE NEWTON? Fuck, Poor Bella. Her life must have been miserable. I loved this story. Bella and Edward are so sweet together, even if she is an old woman. Loved it.
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I adore this, so much, It's actually my favorite fic from now on. I love how you made it out of the norm and put the right amount of humor, regret, nostalgia, and deep feeling into it. You're fantastic, and this just might have made my night.
StacyRenaud chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
OMG.. This was funny and sweet in its own disturbed little way. Well Played!
gxtgal chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wow, what a beautiful story! I haven't read anything like it. OH, how I wish they had a time machine so they could GO BACK in time and be together. Loved it!
ponderer chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This was most excellent. And although it wasn't in the realm of the books, it stayed true to character and could have been a great "what-if".

Great job!
NoWayWithWords chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
WOW! This was an absolutely wonderful, hilarious yet poignant story. I laughed until I nearly cried, and then I legitimately cried.

Please, please keep writing your stories (I loved "We Were Nomads Bathed in Concrete" SO much, and I would practically give my hardcover set of the Twilight Saga for you to finish IVO... it has been one of my all-time top favorite fanfics!)
sakari-x chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
An fantastic story, laughed and cried. Bella was amazing and Edward was too funny. Loved every bit of it!
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »