Reviews for May and His December
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I read this over on LJ and had no idea it was you. I really liked the way you did this. IT is so very different. Usually the age difference is merely a couple of years in looks. I think it really just showed how meant to be they are. If they weren't meant to be then her age would have mattered, he wouldn't have gotten as close to her now as he did in the stories where she is a teenager. It also showed that Bella didn't live the human life he would have expected her too. I just think overall this was a wonderful gift! It was funny and sad and perfect! Well done!
Readable chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I really loved it!

Well done, you never cease to amaze!

sad but very sweet, i agree with CinnamonKitty, i dont want it to end, it so good, except i keep thinking how great it would be if Edward turned her and then she magically turned into the 17 year old he would have first met, coz most vampires seem to be 17 - 25 *sniff* ohh well . . . :(

Great story!

THANK YOU!
melliroos chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
bittersweet but I liked it..
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
my goodness. this had me laughing - literally - hysterically at times and then overcome with emotion other times. i loved it. it's quite different and, as always, flawlessly written.
CinnamonKitty chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This was really interesting, I enjoyed it immensely...I don't know how you would continue it, but somehow I just don't want it to end!

Thank you!
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
You clever, clever woman! What a great take on the "love of your existence" concept that Twilight "sells"! I love that Edward isn't some uptight, emo "guy" ever trying to please his family...and that Alice isn't the lovable sprite - I kind of love that her "gift" is waning, making her not so wonderful!

The irony that Maxine - I mean Bella - was the young girl he was destined to find all those years ago was a wonderful twist in your story.

Anywho, like I said, you story was very inventive in where you took us from the prompts.
limona chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I love this. It has that special flair that is all yours.
Aniveria chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
it's sad but strangely satisfying.
richinlaughter chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Beautiful and bittersweet, I loved it.
KnoKnayme chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
my god... that made me cry! VERY well done!
LBelle chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This was funny, beautiful, and heartbreaking. I loved it. I'm wondering if you're going to finish IVO? I really miss that one.
michswan chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow. I am always impressed with your writing Oxy and this is no exception. A fun piece of crack turned into something that really touched me and broke a little bit of my heart. You are an incredible writer, woman...
purplerebecca chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
That was hilarious and heartbreaking, all at the same time. This seems an Edward who won't go off himself as soon as his destined love dies, but maybe he will. Fascinating concept, irreverently well done.
ShouldHaveStuckToReading chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
oh gosh, Oxy, that was great. I laughed, a lot. And then at the end I was sad. You did a fantastic job of structuring this, making me go through all the emotions. I love how you admit it started as a crackfic. I think it turned out to be much better this way.

Thanks for taking the time to write and do it well, and for sharing it with us.

x Frenchie.
majose chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This is incredibly funny and sad.
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »