Reviews for May and His December
MCJBTwilighted chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awww, that's so sad, but so sweet.
PlanetKitten chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
A Twilight fanfic that I actually loved. What is the world coming to?

Amazing job.
lesuse chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Great story! Really loved it! Terrific point of view - very creative!
Fall4me chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Im all teary eyed right now. How incredibly sad. This was really good, Ive never read anything like this before.
reindrops chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Well, if this isn't quite heartbreaking for Edward..
xiolajane chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
What a sad and beautiful story. It makes me feel like crying. Very unique.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That's just sad :(
in-love-less chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This story makes me sad in a bitter-sweet way, I imagine the way Edward could keep his promise and be with Bella regardless of age of (her) mortality. You should try to find the time and write more, you are really talented!
Yorik chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Dude, if the original Twilight were half as original as this, I would have read the crap out of it.
Drithligh chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh, I really didn't like that. But I also love horribly depressing stories, so I loved it, too. I like where you ended it.

Thanks for sharing.
Stellaluna chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love it.

I've read this story over and over again so many times in the past two years. It's perfect.
lunapeacock chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is the saddest and most beautiful Twilight fanfic I have ever read.
1993mary chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
So, did she stay? I have shed tears for this story. I think you should have given it a bigger push toward a HEA. I know it would be a push, but did she stay?
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Honestly...that, by itself...says a lot about their interaction together. And it feels much more natural than I ever expected.
I'll have you know that I scrolled past this fic so many times because I thought it would be a maudlin display of regret and "ifs and shoulds".
I'm very glad to see I was wrong.
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »