Reviews for May and His December
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Aaawe!
Too precious, kinda nice to read about a future scenario if they never mde it in high school. Very interesting!
raindrop86 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
My god, this is amazing. Your writing is sharp, hilarious, and incisive, and this story is the perfect length and tone. Congrats on producing one of the best AU Twilight fanfics I've ever read.
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
After reading other recs if this, I never coukd have predicted my reaction. I thought I would laugh, which I did, but I never thought I would be wiping my face after an honest-to-god sob. What an impact.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I rarely ever like Twilight fanfiction. Thank you for writing this and giving me a massive case of FEELS.
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Oh God...that was beautiful
And now I'm crying...for what could have been...and what was...
Tachelle chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Totally wacky and I loved every minute. Great read.
JustARead chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
So bitter-sweet
A chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Interesting.
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was hilarious, well written, charming, sweet, and a little bittersweet. I loved it greatly. Thank you for writing it.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
bittersweet...and i loved every word of it.
NeonEnigma88 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That was amazing. I loved Bella's snarky wit and eagerness to make life miserable for others. I swear I was rolling on the floor, laughing my butt of when she asked if Jasper had mental issues. I also loved the way Edward and Bella countered each others comments when they were escaping Twilight Meadows. This is one of the most memorable fanfics I have read in a long time, so I hope you keep writing!
Valiant Lies chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow. That was amazing. It was an incredible idea and you pulled it off wonderfully.
Valiant
Suckassalec chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
One word. Hilarious. You are a very talented writer and all your stories are fantastic, not one flaw I could say about any of them. This story made burst out laughing (making my siblings look at me like I was insane) but it also made me want to cry at some points. You tugge and pulled on my heart strings all the way through this fanfic and I plan on reading your other fanfics and any others you may write in the future. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing ideas with us:)
ladymirth chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This. Is, The. Best. Thing. In. The. History. Of. Ever.
fantasmeni chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I'm teary-eyed but that's ok. The bittersweet ending did it for me. And I love the fact that there is no "unexpected twist" where Bella suddenly turns into a gorgeous young model :P Sometimes it is what it is.
Also, the fact that you've been given that promt and came up with this story probably means that you are extremelly talented. And have a lot of imagination. I like you!

*Faves story and goes to read more by Oxymoronic8 *