Reviews for May and His December
ladymirth chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This. Is, The. Best. Thing. In. The. History. Of. Ever.
fantasmeni chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I'm teary-eyed but that's ok. The bittersweet ending did it for me. And I love the fact that there is no "unexpected twist" where Bella suddenly turns into a gorgeous young model :P Sometimes it is what it is.
Also, the fact that you've been given that promt and came up with this story probably means that you are extremelly talented. And have a lot of imagination. I like you!

*Faves story and goes to read more by Oxymoronic8 *
BonesFANatic chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I originally wrote to you as someone like "BWriting", but I just want to say thank you for posting this. It is BY FAR the BEST Twilight fanfiction I've ever read, seriously. I love it, and I've bookmarked it on my computer. The idea of Bella having living seventy-some years without Edward kills me, but I love this twist. Normally, I don't care for Twilight and its characters, but you have managed to put a seed of love for the characters-all of them- in my heart. I read you’re A/N and immediately assumed your story was going to be just as crappy as all the others, but read on anyway. I am so glad that I did. You blew me out of the waters. You are truly a brilliant writer, and I hope this gets to you because I really, really enjoyed this. Though it is a bit sad, your story is freaking hilarious, and I'll never be able to read this in public or else I'll seem just as crazy as Batshit Bella. Please, I encourage you to write your own book or novel one day. Not only do I admire the way in which you are able to convey thoughts and feelings to the audience, but I also admire how grammatically correct you are- which is SO refreshing. If I had an account on here, you'd be liked, favorited, followed, or whatever else. Writing is a true gift for you, and even when you turn eighty and senile, please don't ever lose sight of, abandon, or forget this wonderful gift that you posses. Seriously, it needs to be shared with the world.
BWritten chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I haven't read all of this, but I am truly enjoying it so far. It is hilarious and sweet. Though, I am at the part when the old lady is introduced as Batshit Bella. My heart...crumpled. It made me realize that Edward missed out on 70 years of his love...and Bella married the wrong guy. Stolen time/lost time. This is beautifully written.
jka1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
A really well written 'what if' story. I found it incredibly sad though. Great one shot :)
ItCan'tRainForever chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Awwwww.

Just Awwwwww
coldcalliope chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Great story!
Dee9274 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Amusing, disturbing and so filled with promise of what their future could be... : )
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I love it
MCJBTwilighted chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awww, that's so sad, but so sweet.
PlanetKitten chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
A Twilight fanfic that I actually loved. What is the world coming to?

Amazing job.
lesuse chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Great story! Really loved it! Terrific point of view - very creative!
Fall4me chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Im all teary eyed right now. How incredibly sad. This was really good, Ive never read anything like this before.
reindrops chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Well, if this isn't quite heartbreaking for Edward..
xiolajane chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
What a sad and beautiful story. It makes me feel like crying. Very unique.
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »