Reviews for May and His December
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I rarely ever like Twilight fanfiction. Thank you for writing this and giving me a massive case of FEELS.
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Oh God...that was beautiful
And now I'm crying...for what could have been...and what was...
Tachelle chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Totally wacky and I loved every minute. Great read.
JustARead chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
So bitter-sweet
A chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Interesting.
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was hilarious, well written, charming, sweet, and a little bittersweet. I loved it greatly. Thank you for writing it.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
bittersweet...and i loved every word of it.
NeonEnigma88 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That was amazing. I loved Bella's snarky wit and eagerness to make life miserable for others. I swear I was rolling on the floor, laughing my butt of when she asked if Jasper had mental issues. I also loved the way Edward and Bella countered each others comments when they were escaping Twilight Meadows. This is one of the most memorable fanfics I have read in a long time, so I hope you keep writing!
Valiant Lies chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow. That was amazing. It was an incredible idea and you pulled it off wonderfully.
Valiant
Suckassalec chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
One word. Hilarious. You are a very talented writer and all your stories are fantastic, not one flaw I could say about any of them. This story made burst out laughing (making my siblings look at me like I was insane) but it also made me want to cry at some points. You tugge and pulled on my heart strings all the way through this fanfic and I plan on reading your other fanfics and any others you may write in the future. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing ideas with us:)
ladymirth chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This. Is, The. Best. Thing. In. The. History. Of. Ever.
fantasmeni chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I'm teary-eyed but that's ok. The bittersweet ending did it for me. And I love the fact that there is no "unexpected twist" where Bella suddenly turns into a gorgeous young model :P Sometimes it is what it is.
Also, the fact that you've been given that promt and came up with this story probably means that you are extremelly talented. And have a lot of imagination. I like you!

*Faves story and goes to read more by Oxymoronic8 *
BonesFANatic chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I originally wrote to you as someone like "BWriting", but I just want to say thank you for posting this. It is BY FAR the BEST Twilight fanfiction I've ever read, seriously. I love it, and I've bookmarked it on my computer. The idea of Bella having living seventy-some years without Edward kills me, but I love this twist. Normally, I don't care for Twilight and its characters, but you have managed to put a seed of love for the characters-all of them- in my heart. I read you’re A/N and immediately assumed your story was going to be just as crappy as all the others, but read on anyway. I am so glad that I did. You blew me out of the waters. You are truly a brilliant writer, and I hope this gets to you because I really, really enjoyed this. Though it is a bit sad, your story is freaking hilarious, and I'll never be able to read this in public or else I'll seem just as crazy as Batshit Bella. Please, I encourage you to write your own book or novel one day. Not only do I admire the way in which you are able to convey thoughts and feelings to the audience, but I also admire how grammatically correct you are- which is SO refreshing. If I had an account on here, you'd be liked, favorited, followed, or whatever else. Writing is a true gift for you, and even when you turn eighty and senile, please don't ever lose sight of, abandon, or forget this wonderful gift that you posses. Seriously, it needs to be shared with the world.
BWritten chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I haven't read all of this, but I am truly enjoying it so far. It is hilarious and sweet. Though, I am at the part when the old lady is introduced as Batshit Bella. My heart...crumpled. It made me realize that Edward missed out on 70 years of his love...and Bella married the wrong guy. Stolen time/lost time. This is beautifully written.
jka1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
A really well written 'what if' story. I found it incredibly sad though. Great one shot :)
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »