Reviews for May and His December
rainydayB chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Can I just say, thank GAWD for something new? I've been sick to death reading those cliched "I think plain and boring, and because Meyer made me shy, the only way to express that is to seduce my hot player best friend Edward with the help of my other best friend Alice with skimpy clothing and flirt with Mike Newton". This was funny, original and extremely entertaining to read. I was left with a wistful "what if"... Thank you for sharing this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
So sad, but so good. :)
SharkylovesJake chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
It was a little sad n dramatic for Edward but although I 3 Bella...
Love it...

Sharky xoxo
Cargal chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Wow so sweet, what a great little read and really touching,it actually brought tears to my eyes.

DreamALittleDream8 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I loved reading this. The Cullen's and Bella are so messed up and funny I was in stitches.
MuggleBornWY chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I have no idea how I stumbled upon this story, but well, hell, I'm really glad to.

This is kinda nostalgic in a way, for some reason I do not know, and it has a very original plot.

It cracked me up throughout the story; Bella's attitude and her hilarious way of putting her thoughts into words... It really gets me thinking if Edward had found her earlier, when she was perhaps, 18, would he have found this attitude endearing - or would she even have it?

Ah, the questions left unanswered.

It is one of the best one shots I have read ever, and honestly, your writing style is amazing. The story just weaves out naturally, beauifully... And when he called her sweetheart and kissed her on the forehead? It's just heart-wrenching; and you just start thinking about the life they could have had.

Really, I'm impressed. Like, really, really impressed. I've no idea whether you'll read this but - don't stop writing. You've talent and.. Well.

I guess I shall just stop rambling and say, this story has ended on a beautiful note.

-WY
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Really, liked this fic...very original. Bella sounds like she'd be very fun to live with. Will he be able to let her go? Will the bond be as strong? I'd love to see this one continued...seems like it could be a really cool and interesting multi-chapter fic. Thanks for sharing!
vlake8 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
As I was reading I briefly thought about what I would say in the review, namely Best Bella Ever! But then, it changed. You made me laugh out loud and choke up at the end, but worse, an hour later I literally started sobbing. I think I found this story at the right time...it is resonating w me on 3 levels based on what is current in my life. Her age, her feelings of loneliness even throughout her marriage and the connect that even age can't damper. Beautifully done. Thank you.
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I'm honestly about to cry! This is so sad! Dammit Edward why do you have to be so damn stubborn!
Illy35 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That's so sweet !
enka3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Wow! Awesome!
insanemum chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
That was surprisingly sweet and tender. I will admit to a couple of little tears escaping. If only...
Iggy Valentine chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Well this actually got me choked up a bit.

Though I do like cranky old Bella here, still a shame.
suchamistery chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Brilliant story, made me laugh and cry, wonderfully written.
SuexCoxCullen chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This story is absolutley beautiful
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »