Reviews for May and His December
1993mary chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
So, did she stay? I have shed tears for this story. I think you should have given it a bigger push toward a HEA. I know it would be a push, but did she stay?
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Honestly...that, by itself...says a lot about their interaction together. And it feels much more natural than I ever expected.
I'll have you know that I scrolled past this fic so many times because I thought it would be a maudlin display of regret and "ifs and shoulds".
I'm very glad to see I was wrong.
Ichiume chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Argh...heartbreaking...
I wasn't surprised, but yet, your writing made me feel the new sense of "shock" that this Bella WAS the Bella Swan. It made sense, at the same time, she's so different that it doesn't, in a very pretty way.
Loved this fic! :)
fthsit chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I'm trying my best not to shed some tears right now.

May and His December is just so..

Beautiful.

Absolutely beautiful. I admit, I've avoided reading this fic despite the fact that I've seen this story in a lot of favorites of authors. I thought it would be an angsty kind of O/S. Imagine my surprise when it's actually hilarious and just.. Wow.

Ahh I know it's probably best to just leave this o/s like this. But I can't help but hope that there would be an epilogue, where after a hundred years or so, he meets Bella Swan's re-incarnate. I would attempt to write it myself (I wouldn't post it, it would be just for me) But I don't think I can do your work justice. And it just wouldn't be the same...

Anywho.

You're a wonderful author and I certainly hope you keep writing!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
i think that was great
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Ah well. Maybe in the next life ;)
9thgradefiction chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Can I just say, thank GAWD for something new? I've been sick to death reading those cliched "I think plain and boring, and because Meyer made me shy, the only way to express that is to seduce my hot player best friend Edward with the help of my other best friend Alice with skimpy clothing and flirt with Mike Newton". This was funny, original and extremely entertaining to read. I was left with a wistful "what if"... Thank you for sharing this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
So sad, but so good. :)
SharkylovesJake chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
It was a little sad n dramatic for Edward but although I 3 Bella...
Love it...

Sharky xoxo
Cargal chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Wow so sweet, what a great little read and really touching,it actually brought tears to my eyes.

DreamALittleDream8 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I loved reading this. The Cullen's and Bella are so messed up and funny I was in stitches.
MuggleBornWY chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I have no idea how I stumbled upon this story, but well, hell, I'm really glad to.

This is kinda nostalgic in a way, for some reason I do not know, and it has a very original plot.

It cracked me up throughout the story; Bella's attitude and her hilarious way of putting her thoughts into words... It really gets me thinking if Edward had found her earlier, when she was perhaps, 18, would he have found this attitude endearing - or would she even have it?

Ah, the questions left unanswered.

It is one of the best one shots I have read ever, and honestly, your writing style is amazing. The story just weaves out naturally, beauifully... And when he called her sweetheart and kissed her on the forehead? It's just heart-wrenching; and you just start thinking about the life they could have had.

Really, I'm impressed. Like, really, really impressed. I've no idea whether you'll read this but - don't stop writing. You've talent and.. Well.

I guess I shall just stop rambling and say, this story has ended on a beautiful note.

-WY
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Really, liked this fic...very original. Bella sounds like she'd be very fun to live with. Will he be able to let her go? Will the bond be as strong? I'd love to see this one continued...seems like it could be a really cool and interesting multi-chapter fic. Thanks for sharing!
vlake8 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
As I was reading I briefly thought about what I would say in the review, namely Best Bella Ever! But then, it changed. You made me laugh out loud and choke up at the end, but worse, an hour later I literally started sobbing. I think I found this story at the right time...it is resonating w me on 3 levels based on what is current in my life. Her age, her feelings of loneliness even throughout her marriage and the connect that even age can't damper. Beautifully done. Thank you.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »