Reviews for May and His December
Azucena34 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Your story is really good, funny, endearing, and tragic at the same time. What could have been and could be. Realy loved it.
RFM86 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Loved it! What a fun and different story. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Katara97 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I read almost exactly one year ago, but my reaction to it hasn't changed. It is a wonderful story with a very sad, yet entertaining, plot line. Great job.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
An excellent fic
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Really enjoyed it x x
baldtomato chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
this is fun, morbidly so. Love the name you picked for the nursing home, hilarious and fittingly cheesy LOL
LaineyAZ chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was so awesome. I feel fortunate to have been able to read it. Thank you for sharing.
The Oldest One chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
That was fantastic!

Reminds me of a fic called Two Hundred Years of Solitude by Philadelphic.
Daintress chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Realistic in a terrible sort of way. Lol! I never thought about what might happen if he'd missed his chance and got another years later. Very clever.
miranda04 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Have I not reviewed this story before?

I read this a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago, and just yesterday I was thinking about it. I couldn't remember the name of it, but it came up in a random search I did just now. WEIRD!

I love this story. It's starts off as humorous, and ends up being so touching. Wonderful writing. Thank you.
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Bitter sweet. I really enjoyed this.
SmoothAssassin chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh my gosh I love, hate this story! It's so sad but it kept my attention all the way through and trust me that isn't easy to do. It was well written too.
feebee70 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
so why doesn't he bite her? this is only sad if you're hung up on them being beautiful in the same way as each other..
Lena7213 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Aww, I almost teared up at the end there. To bad she married Mike of all people.. I really love Batshit Bella, she made me smile alot.

Kinda depressed now. Loved your story.
pineapple-express96 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Interesting yet ultimately sad. I like it - clearly you're not afraid to try something new!
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »