Reviews for May and His December
VampLuvah chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was so awesome. I feel fortunate to have been able to read it. Thank you for sharing.
The Oldest One chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
That was fantastic!

Reminds me of a fic called Two Hundred Years of Solitude by Philadelphic.
Daintress chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Realistic in a terrible sort of way. Lol! I never thought about what might happen if he'd missed his chance and got another years later. Very clever.
miranda04 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Have I not reviewed this story before?

I read this a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago, and just yesterday I was thinking about it. I couldn't remember the name of it, but it came up in a random search I did just now. WEIRD!

I love this story. It's starts off as humorous, and ends up being so touching. Wonderful writing. Thank you.
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Bitter sweet. I really enjoyed this.
SmoothAssassin chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh my gosh I love, hate this story! It's so sad but it kept my attention all the way through and trust me that isn't easy to do. It was well written too.
feebee70 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
so why doesn't he bite her? this is only sad if you're hung up on them being beautiful in the same way as each other..
Lena7213 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Aww, I almost teared up at the end there. To bad she married Mike of all people.. I really love Batshit Bella, she made me smile alot.

Kinda depressed now. Loved your story.
pineapple-express96 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Interesting yet ultimately sad. I like it - clearly you're not afraid to try something new!
mephis1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Somehow, some way, I don't know how, I have stumbled across your O/S. And I have to say, hand on heart, that I have fallen in love with it. Can I just say that I prefer your E&B? It is vastly much better than the canon. I love that it's OOC, that Bella is snarky, that Edward is slightly warped and that he takes delight in teasing and picking on Alice. But more importantly, I love the fact that you played with the canon and the timeline and that you took a 'what-if' and spun it into something vastly more interesting and entertaining. Thank you for making me laugh, snicker and sniffle simultaneously. And thank you for writing this O/S.
JulieToo chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
How unique! It was fun to read a Christmas story that's not all "getting busy behind the tree" or a pile of angst. I like the almost wistful ending, not a HEA at all, but not another pile of angst. I also love that Alice is a little inaccurate with her prized visions. And Bella as Maxine the Hallmark cranky oldster was ab. so. lute. ly. Perfect!
JocyACullen chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Uhhhh that was depressing. :/
sharonjane chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow! That was bittersweet. Very funny, but very bittersweet. If only he had been braver when Alice had her visions in the beginning, the vision of him killing Bella would have changed.

Lots of laughs, I can just see Bella as that cantankerous old lady still able to put Emmett in his place. I laughed out loud many times, I also cried at the end.

If a story can make me cry and laugh in equal measure, well I could call that a resounding success. I am definitely an HEA gal but I do love a fic that can make me laugh and most especially if it can make me cry.

I wonder if now he realises love was there for the taking all those years ago, if he will now go on to try and find love with someone once she has gone, or will he stick with his opening statement at the beginning of the story that she was the 'love of his life' and forever pine for the love that never really had a chance to blossom? I don't know what it says about me but in my imagination he will grieve for Bella and their love that never had a chance and stay true to that and be the brooding Edward that we all love. I guess I'm just one of those sad ones that hates to see Edward with anyone but Bella.

Sharon
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Absolutely fantastic.
mmendoza688 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I was cracking up then I started crying...

I usually don't like these but it just caught my eye.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »