Reviews for In My Savior's Arms
Update this story please it would be great I really want you to continue this. :(
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I know its been years but please update this story id love to know what happens next:)
LaceNLeather24 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
This is so good, but I wish that you would come back and continue.
StephMcMahon21 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
This story is fantastic. I hope you'll update soon!
TakerTakeMe chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
It sucks that he's eventually going to have to kill her and it sucks even more that he seems to be looking forward to receiving that order. She's not the type of victim he's used to. She's brave (sort of), smart, and beautiful...and I'm wondering just how she could use that to her advantage to get him on her side. Seduce him, maybe?

What's Randy's beef with Chris? Randy seems like an arrogant asshole and the way he asked Chris if he screwed Stephanie really made me not like him here. Also the way he said Paul wasn't happy with Chris lately, kind of set off warning bells in my head.

Can't wait to read more, looking forward to the next chapter!

J
LpTillTheEnd chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
This is a great story. I hope you continue to update it in the future.
CULater chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I love this dark Chris, though his being a puppet for Paul irks me. Oh well. Poor Steph i hope she doesnt give up her will to fight and make it easy for him,Update soon! I wanna know that Steph comes out ok hopefully Chris isnt the btard he s coming off as
Nadia26 chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Very very intresting story...!I really want to see Paul in the next chapter!Update soon!:)
i luv hardy chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
i hope u don't get any more writers block cause this rules! Keep up the awesome work :D
dodjet chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Great update! I think she's starting to get to Chris already. He hated seeing her cry and she's gotten him to promise that he won't hurt her until he HAS to. Before long he'll be helping her escape lol Love this. Can't wait to see when/if they get closer - they'll have to, their chemistry has got to be too strong even here ;-)
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is so interesting already. I have so many questions, like why was Stephanie kidnapped, how did Chris get involved in this business, and why is Paul the boss?

Looking forward to reading more. Great start!

J
Nadia26 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Wow...Intresting beginning!:) Let's see how it will go.:) Keep up the great job!:)
Daniella Consuela chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wow..I don't really know what to say. It's so weird seeing Chris as this bad, bad guy...except he doesn't seem that bad. I love that he noticed Stephanie is gorgeous and and appreciates her attempts at trying to escape. That's our Steph. Hmm..I wonder why Paul wants Stephanie captured and killed and why she seems so special at the moment. I also wonder why Chris hates Paul. There's so much I'm wanting to know and this is such a wonderful start to this story. So mysterious and kinda scary..dark like you said. I like it. :-)
ceruleanskye1212 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I like it a lot. Please continue this story. It's dark but mature and already gripping. A dark Chris is fine with me.
i luv hardy chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
wow! what an idea :D

i love the charactors u have used 2

cannot wait 2 c wat happens...