Reviews for The Boy Who
good sor
rosemary62442 chapter 2 . 7/9
all about that she chose james potter over him makes me laugh. I mean, like she had a choice. what did he expect? beg to him like winky did when crouch threw her out?
and how can't he know about her blood status? they're same year at hogwarts and what you wrote so far-about lily scolding james for bullying snape at school-they must have been close, and he didn't know that?
i wonder what turned him to be spy this rime. I mean, so far he obviously didn't regret calling her mudblood or change his mind about blood purity...
rosemary62442 chapter 2 . 7/9
is this a joke? i mean, what did he expect? accident or not calling mudblood in front of whole school like the cannon is bad enought, but intentionlly insult her and threw her out and expect her to keep loving him?
rosemary62442 chapter 1 . 7/9
? he's ridiculous he's the one who threw her out
mumphie chapter 38 . 5/18
Did a reread - again - still lovin' it!
PurePreet chapter 39 . 4/21
i love this, perfect!
G.L.Williams.97 chapter 39 . 4/14
Wow...this was just...wow. The story, the way you wrote it, how you kept the characters pretty on point...this is just amazing!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 28 . 3/2
When it comes to Harry's school work Harry should be allowed to use a dicta quill while still having written exorcises that doesn't count for his grades. But yet for his actual school work using the quill would allow him to get his school work done and legible.

And thinking back to when I was injured back in middle school I had to keep my arm in a sling bound to my torso I tried to write with my opposite arm and hand. but couldn't get anything to work right and got frustrated and at some point I took what I was writing with and threw it across the room it hit the chalkboard and as a result the teachers realised that I needed help they agreed to have an aid write my assignments while I dictated during my recovery and at home my grand mother would would do the same I would dictate while my grandmother wrote my answers it allowed my to keep up and not fall behind. The same can be done here but instead using Magic dicta quill. Its a lot like with how in the Mundane world we have dictation software apps now the stated out for the purpose of aiding people disabilities. dragon naturally speaking and Jaws were among the first to come out for that purpose and U have worked with the dragon first. Some things I have no problem using my non-writing hand while writing I can't seem to get what I am thinking and trying to do to translate to paper. Dyslexia when it comes to reading and writing can cause some real issues in that it is a neurological disorder. My was was supposed to be left hand but because if a stupid superstitious teacher my mom was forced to use her right hand which turned her ambidextrous while at home my grandmother let her use her left hand since it was more natural to her. But yet I also remember the therapy I had to go threw every time I had a bad injury. but yet was also warned that when older I had a good chance of having arthritis which sadly I do.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 7 . 3/2
When I think about Slytherins If I had my way I would bind and down all of them and I would get after Albus for not correcting everyone for that attitude band behavior and false beliefs and philosophy. Because such prejudice bigotry can be stopped in the schools away from the parents. Because in the end The Stupid Wizards are breeding themselves to extinction and Defective physical and mental and cognitive defects. Infact I would literally yell at The Wizarding World that they are fg defective. And they brought it on themselves. Plus they have no damned right to decide who who gets magic and who does not. Infact Zineould go so far as to earn them that If the do not change YHWH GOD and The Holy Spirit for which you assholes call Lady Mother Magic decide to take it away and give it to all individuals you call muggleborns.

And I would give The magicals a deadline a deadline to change and for which most rejected the warning and as a result Many 9f the purebloods start losing the magic left and right. And as a result many muggleborns start gaining magic. Plus many squibs that have been removed for many Generations and may or may not know about their ancestry heritage. And I can think of quite a few Purebloods families I would take their magic away because if how 5hey treat others. Especially Half-bloods and Muggleborns.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 3/2
I see you made Snape a purebloods rather than the connical half-blood. Plus the two grew up together before Hogwarts meaning Snape and Lily.
I really enjoyed your story! I like how it was a simple story that didn't involve an entire Voldemort arc. I also liked the Draco side. Good job!
Bvvbvv P9p9ppp

Kllkk.
Ange.Phoenix Blodeuwedd chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
Hello ! I'm French and I love this story (even if I put very few reviews in English because it's not necessarily natural for me to write in English - I find it's easier to translate -)! So I was wondering if it would be possible to get permission to translate your fanfiction. ( mentioning of course the fact that you are the real author and that I am only a modest translator). Moreover, I also translate for people who don't want to or can't. And I am sure they would be very happy to read your writings.
Thank you for your writings, I look forward to hearing from you!
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 39 . 7/23/2020
Enjoyed the story thanks
Emma chapter 14 . 4/24/2020
I’m glad that Harry wasn’t just like ‘oH yOuRe My DaD i LoVe YoU nOw AhAhA, eVeRyOnE kNoWs FaMiLiEs LoVe EaCh OtHeR, rIgHt, DuRsLeYs?!’ But I still don’t like sNaPe. I may be able to forgive him in this fic, though, just a little bit. Also, this is a good fic 9/10 would recommend
1,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »