Reviews for The Boy Who
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 39 . 7/23
Enjoyed the story thanks
Emma chapter 14 . 4/24
I’m glad that Harry wasn’t just like ‘oH yOuRe My DaD i LoVe YoU nOw AhAhA, eVeRyOnE kNoWs FaMiLiEs LoVe EaCh OtHeR, rIgHt, DuRsLeYs?!’ But I still don’t like sNaPe. I may be able to forgive him in this fic, though, just a little bit. Also, this is a good fic 9/10 would recommend
Guest chapter 39 . 10/6/2019
I love this story! you did such an awesome job at making the relationship advance at such a realistic pace. thank you so so much. i really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2019
And of course Poppy had to be a busybody bitch about it.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2019
So even though Draco called Hermione a mudblood, Harry got the points and detention and Malfoy...walked away snickering. That's so fair.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2019
Oh, Lawd yes, Sev just has to go directly into ShowMyAss-ShowAllMyAss overdrive so he can drive Harry even farther away...oh, the overblown drama of it all...
guest chapter 34 . 8/11/2019
Severus was being a kindly liar.

Black ~is~ a criminal, just not guilty of killing Pettigrew. He was never tried, let alone jailed, for his attempted murder of Severus.
starie78 chapter 39 . 8/6/2019
Great story, a pleasure to read.
jmw03u chapter 40 . 6/18/2019
This was a lovely HarrySnape story. I'm very much enjoyed how they bonded. Snape and Lupin too. Thank you for writing this.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 39 . 6/11/2019
I enjoyed this story very much and if I didn’t have to leave for work soon, then I would peruse the rest of your stories this morning.
Guest chapter 39 . 4/19/2019
Thanks for the story! I enjoyed the quickness and companionship.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/18/2019
What a wonderful conversation betten the two at the end. Perfect!
Blitza chapter 39 . 3/11/2019
I just read this whole thing in one day and wow, its good. At first, it was hard to get started on the first and second chapters. But then, when I got into it, the story became so interesting and... not convoluted exactly but it had a lot of moving elements and growing characters. Its a really good story and I love how each character grew as the story progressed. You did a great job keeping away from 'static' characters. Thank you for writing this.
BlueMoon007 chapter 2 . 2/20/2019
Ooh. Wonder how malfoy found out
BlueMoon007 chapter 11 . 2/20/2019
lol, I love the ending of this chapter.
1,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »