Reviews for The Boy Who
Leopard1 chapter 1 . 4/26
I don't know if it was intentional or not, but your choice of turn voice for Ron right after Peter was turned back into a man, was very funny. It's great how you made Ron "squeak" when Pettigrew's form is a rat!
Enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing!
EspirituDelMar chapter 39 . 2/26
Omg, loved it. Loved it loved it LOVED IT! This was so well written and with such an amazing plot and IC characters! Also it gives a realistic reason for interhouse unity, or at least the start of it, and for a Harry/Draco friendship... And oh, having Snape and Remus being friends, Sirius and Snape starting to mend their relationship... The end left me with a huge grin in my face. I really don't have the words to describe how happy this sweet and fluffy (at times, there were other rather angst filled bits that made me cry) piece of writing made me.
Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us! :)
BlazeVein chapter 39 . 1/30
Well done. Thank you for writte this.
Loved it. Best fan fiction I have read yet
SkyeMoor chapter 39 . 12/19/2016
Wow. it takes a lot of personal strength to say "look, I wasn't sorry before, but now I am."
SkyeMoor chapter 37 . 12/19/2016
Pansy is hilarious.
SkyeMoor chapter 35 . 12/19/2016
Sirius is as usual hilarious. But he's a bit saner than sometimes portrayed, and that's a godsend.
SkyeMoor chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
I like the minions! Seriously, they're in Slytherin, not Hufflepuff, they ought to develop at least some cunning. Not even Severus Snape would have given up on them so completely.
SkyeMoor chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
Always like it when Greg and Vince are a bit smarter than they appear.
fmab2424 chapter 39 . 11/30/2016
Loved how snape and Harry's relationship evolved! Loved it!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/6/2016
Good story.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
You tell him Harry.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/1/2016
Great fic
Guest chapter 39 . 10/30/2016
So Much Love! Thank you for this fic!