Reviews for The Boy Who
Dixie.f.9 chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
Great closure. Hope there is a sequel.
rowenasheir chapter 39 . 9/25/2015
A great realistic, balance story. I hope you will do a sequel.
ScriosAisling chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
Hahahahaha! I can totally see Crabbe and Goyle doing that! I'm loving this so far. :)
Saggyherman chapter 39 . 9/21/2015
Fab fab story weldone, may thanks for finishing it :)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 39 . 9/18/2015
Such a wonderful read!
mauralee chapter 39 . 9/18/2015
Well done! What a journey! Thoroughly enjoyed your story, and your characters. Thank you for sharing!
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 39 . 9/17/2015
Actually lovely epilogue. I reviewed the last chapter since i have tended to not like epilogues (starting with the one in DH and most stories where the epilogue involves (shudders) children)
thank you for such a marvelous story!
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 38 . 9/17/2015
i absolutely loved this! Nimbus or Snuffles? I love both names. The whole story was beautiful. I do think Madame Promfey did stick her nose where it didnt belong too soon. Asides form that, i love all the repentance you showed in your story, its good to know when youre wrong and admit it to yourself and those around you. To have a happy ending with interhouse union was beautiful.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/17/2015
I like how you did this what if story and hope to see more of your work in the future !

The Crimson Mage.
misherukuro chapter 39 . 9/15/2015
A well written fic thanks for the read. ~,~
lilyflower101 chapter 39 . 9/15/2015
Is there going to be a sequel.?
justabooklover19 chapter 39 . 9/15/2015
This was such an awesome story! The character development was amazing, they were all so realistic. I would love to see how Snape as Harry's father would play out after Voldemort's return! Also I really want to know if Harry gets complete function of his hand again. Please please please make a sequel!

Keep writing!