Reviews for The Boy Who
KneazleGriff chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
Very good chapter. I like the tentative truce / budding friendship developing between Harry and Draco. ;)
xDarklightx chapter 34 . 10/10/2014
I like it.
hpsslily chapter 34 . 10/5/2014
Yay glad dat u r writing again
Some jealousy issues bw Snape n Sirius in d next chap?
Saggyherman chapter 34 . 10/5/2014
Fab chapter ;)
missgsmith51 chapter 34 . 10/4/2014
Harry sounds so stiff and formal calling Sirius "Godfather" ... so Pureblood and "Malfoy-ish." Sirius is such a goofball most of the time that Padfoot always seems a more appropriate moniker. Harry's use of the term "godfather" seems to highlight his awkwardness with the situation.

Snape is certainly taking the high road here in not bad-mouthing Sirius and James to Harry. Although, I suppose he did enough of that in Harry's first two years that he doesn't need to do more. Still, it will be interesting to see if Sirius will accept the situation as it stands and work to build a relationship with Harry that supports Severus as his dad and leaves the past in the past ... the way Remus has done.

It looks as if Harry and Hermione - and even Draco and "the bookends" - are growing up reaching across house lines, trying to see the people behind the names and faces. Will Ron follow suit, or will he continue to judge based on house affiliation? What about Sirius? (He and Ron are a lot alike in that respect, don't you think?)
Carrie2sky chapter 34 . 10/4/2014
Nice to see you writing again! This is one of the best Snape is Harry's father I had read! You write your characters very well, keeping them IC and I think you've struck a good balance with Snape's character, not too grumpy, but not too sweet. It's interesting to see Draco starting to become more of an ally than an enemy. And now Harry is meeting his godfather! I'm sure that will be interesting! I look forward to the next chapter! Good job, keep it up!
Georgia chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
Really interesting ideas. I'm having trouble suspending disbelief that Harry could forgive Snape and build a relationship with him that fast (or perhaps ever) especially since Snape (and Dumbledore) seem to take it for granted that just because he's a blood relative that he has automatic authority over Harry (the Dursley's are presumably Harry's guardians and you can't just walk into someone's life when he's fourteen and say I'm your father and I'm in charge now!) I would think Harry would find that infuriating given that no one has cared about him before.
Ash chapter 34 . 10/3/2014
I really loved this chapter and can scarcely wait for the next. From the moment I started reading, I was unable to stop. This story is a true gem that is both uniquely crafted yet true to the characters. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future. Best of luck!
BlueWater5 chapter 34 . 10/3/2014
Great update! I'm enjoying the story - please continue to update.
Meel Jacques chapter 34 . 10/3/2014
SIRIUS! GODFATHER!
I ALWAYS KNEW! *-* (of course)
THIS IS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! *o*
SIRIUS! GODGFATHER! *o*
Guest chapter 33 . 10/3/2014
HAHAHA Sweet!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Sirius Black come baaackk!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/3/2014