Reviews for The Boy Who
BlueMoon007 chapter 2 . 2/20/2019
Ooh. Wonder how malfoy found out
BlueMoon007 chapter 11 . 2/20/2019
lol, I love the ending of this chapter.
BlueMoon007 chapter 7 . 2/20/2019
Ugh, Pomfrey was way out of line here. She barely gave Snape a chance to come to terms with it himself let alone tell Harry.
BlueMoon007 chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
Ok, ch1, liking it so far.
who chapter 33 . 12/11/2018
Hi so I read this tumblr post that authors like it when people review their work so I'm just going to try. I love the fact that this book is different and I love Draco's and Snape's arc of redemption. It's different and sort of shows the other side of the so called dark people.
TheDragonMage19 chapter 10 . 12/5/2018
Oh, my gosh, I love Crabbe and Goyle in this fic!
AmazingHefi chapter 39 . 10/27/2018
I have a few things to say.
This story is one of the best I have read on this site. It is well written, interesting, you've managed to develop characters which JKR didn't even give a personality to (tabula rasa in its finest). Even Harry and Severus were better.

I really, really love it.
FlowerChild23 chapter 39 . 10/12/2018
Wow this is really good amazing work
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 39 . 10/2/2018
Definitely going on my Grippers list. I love how you painted the Slytherins in too. Nice nod to my Pottermore house. I also am beginning to write one where Draco is nice. I like him.
BobSaysHello34 chapter 18 . 9/21/2018
Awwwm. I love the bonding scenes
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2018
I like this take on Crabbe and Goyle. Let them mock!
mumphie chapter 39 . 8/27/2018
I truly enjoyed your story and feel somewhat cheated that you didn't write a sequel. I loved how you showed the characters evolving.
AnaBookWorm chapter 39 . 8/12/2018
Really adore the story!
Ame's world chapter 39 . 8/4/2018
It was a wonderful fanfic !
Thank you very much to share with us !
Sharklist6285 chapter 34 . 7/11/2018
I love the way this story has progressed. Its turning out to be one of those where everything wrong with the series is fixed. I love it.
As a side note, I love how the severitus part was done There are few ways to do "Severus is Harry's biological father" without ruining any of the characters and this is one of them. Even if I'm a little upset Severus's history isn't all canon. this is very well done.
1,021 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »